Punar Vivah

doesnt make any sense !!!

magicbook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well according to the current track it seems that there was some misunderstanding from yash's side ...he was jealous of that aman . but why just why the hell did he break his and arpita's pics , throwing away her n bangles sindoor ...it was kinda insulting arpita ...i just dodnt get if he wants to punish himself he should just put away all those things of arpita which were so dear to him ...here he was throwing them breaking them as if he was hell angry on arpita ...you rembr that scene when he stares at her pic the camera is going round and round ...he was so angry like angry on arpita ...maybe just maybe arpita cheated him and he found out now ...lolzz dont blame me for thinking so blame the cv's 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no, the reason is something else altogether!!!
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too believe that the reason is the not the obvious that is jealousy due to Aman showing up etc.. but something else. Some strong twist is about to unfold. Just relax and watch.
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That is another confusion for all... no one can guess why he did it.. Maybe he feels that he had betrayed Arpita by falling for Aarti.. or Remember b4 their sangeet.. Yash went to temple asking for sign from Arpita. And when he met Aarti there he conclude that Arpita approve this relation.. So maybe he was angry at Arpita bcoz she is one of the reason he married and fall in love again bt was betrayed ! My guess only 
anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I too believe that the reason is the not the obvious that is jealousy due to Aman showing up etc.. but something else. Some strong twist is about to unfold. Just relax and watch.

Well I'm thinking that the reason may be he might have listened some of their conversation. That may be this that they r playing/acting to bring Yash jealous. Really I feel that Yash might have listened the convo between Arthi and Aman.