Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

again with the assumptions? yes, simple marriage.

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Does everything big always have to be better than everything small? Does everything grand always have to be better than everything simple? 
The answer is no.
Why is everyone once again assuming that arHi's marriage will be bad and not worth the wait just because it is going to be simple?! 
Our assumptions are almost always proved wrong. 
We need to calm down and just see what the CVs have in store for us. 
We need to learn to appreciate. Atleast the marriage is going to happen! ArHi are going to remain together and support each other. Be thankful for that! 
I honestly always imagined a simple wedding for them... what if they went back to the same mandir in which they had their contract marriage but this time they completed all the rasams out of love... wouldn't that truly be coming a full circle? Wouldn't that be magical? 
The possibilities for a simple wedding are endless... Im sure the CVs will do something that will left us amazed and breath-taken. 

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Truptisathalusangeeta230811yasminraizadachewywonbinsj07darshi28Meena1428Arshi143PlovesArshitaklima_najzahrazarWhite.PearlMeeraHKsrija.singh04KMH-NASHAsmile1412huny.thebestAADHIDEVeyesonmeveewritermomb24ArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaCyberpsychoooSwap-Arhiarchie_79hetalmknTinkerbell5RuchaMulayravalisharma06jessjazzDivya429..mrinalini..sanja_hereBarundeewani19--Yashi--lalarukhwestindianragvir.fancocoatree-CoolChick-eveline-Maha-anu17rushshriPSharadavaatuhaaraadithyanArshisarunrocksriti4uILTHBEB-Rehnuma-

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
its khushis dream wedding yaar!!!!!ok koi baat nahee...marriage simple ho tho kya hua...didi s miscarriage was grand enough!!!!!
ps :i really wish they will come up with some thing interesting

Edited by sanja_here - 04 September 2012 at 6:16am
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful post with beautiful dreams.  Very well put. I was arguing for the same thg in many of the posts but nobody ready to listen.

THEY ARE TOGETHER and that is what is most important.

Edited by rushshri - 04 September 2012 at 6:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAeyesonmeCyberpsychoooDalmuthuyatptwiarshi_karish..mrinalini..lalarukhvaatuhaarawestindianArshisarunrocksragvir.fan-Maha-riti4u

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

very nice post indeed and ur positivity inspires me alot,lately read soo many of ur posts and i have found u always positive and myself light hearted after reading ur post...Clap

Edited by lalarukh - 04 September 2012 at 6:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyarushshririti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Yup simple temple wedding will retain essence of arnav-khushi relation...only in presence of DM..that is all required... for me even earlier marriage was valid..but then again these completing every ritual in love will be treat to watch..

Nice post dear!

Thanks rashmi di for link!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143Dalmuthuyaeyesonme..mrinalini..lalarukhrushshri-Maha-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalarukh

very nice post indeed and ur positivity inspires me alot,lately read soo many of ur posts and i have found u always positive and myself light hearted after reading ur post...Clap

Yes so positive..many posts like this one are required...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalarukh

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
omg well said i couldnt agree more..!! the first wedding meant the world to khushi i dont think anyone can deny that and like ive said earlier i think the sentiments and gestures of love from Arnav the way he wants to fulfill her dreams is probably worth more than a grand wedding its self.

The very essence of there relationship is the spontaneous way in which they got married..i think having a grand wedding would overshadow the importance of there first one. - of  course thats my take on thing..each to their own.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Go to top