Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

.If. (Page 4)

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

-Vivian - Heyy Handsome ...You doing awesome job as Rk but as Abhay you are the best ... Please come back in PKYEK 2 , you and Sukirti jodi rocks !!Thumbs Up

-Sukirti - You doing great as Jazz ... and ur so pretty ... would love to see you in PKYEK 2 ... You and Vivian jodi is awesomeEmbarrassed

-Vahbhiz - Yo Vahbz !! You are so lucky to get Vivian !! I'm Jealous LOL

-Ekta Kapoor - Please ekta ji i am begging you to do start season 2 of PKYEK  ... with Visu ...

-Priya Wal - Hi Priya ... you were so funny as Mish !! and ur and Piya were fantastic together Thumbs Up Hope you get really awesome shows in the future

-Roshni(Ruhi) - Hello Pagal ladkiLOL

-Chandeena - Awesome Vampire Jodi ...LOL

ThnxSmileLOL

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
il only send a msg to haseena saying her to sleep early and follow her sleeping schedule ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Trouble.

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

il only send a msg to haseena saying her to sleep early and follow her sleeping schedule ROFL
ROFL
adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Vivian- I love you and I will love you even more if you come back as Abhay Raichand againBig smile
-Sukirti- You are the most gorgeous actress on indian television. I love Jazz!! Come back a Piya plz and this time ask less questions and plz dont lt Abhay anywhere near that black jacket
-Vahbhiz- I loved the anarkali dress you wore on the ramp. Plz plz gift it to me!
-Ekta Kapoor- Bring back PKYEK 2 or I know some very dangerous abhiya fans(paviTongue) who can convince you in their own way
-Priya Wal- Dont have much to say
-Roshni(Ruhi)-
-Chandeena- Love u guysHug, and plz apne bete ko romance karna sikhao. Stay away ke jagah ILU bola hota toh abhiya ke ab tak bacche ho gaye hoteEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99Trouble.

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

ShockedCry

---Priya---Trouble.

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

ShockedCry

sis, cnt help.. i have to remind this to u all the time nah... so i will send that msg LOL

adniloverTrouble.

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Anji & Priya-wat's happening?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adnilover

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Vivian- I love you and I will love you even more if you come back as Abhay Raichand againBig smile
-Sukirti- You are the most gorgeous actress on indian television. I love Jazz!! Come back a Piya plz and this time ask less questions and plz dont lt Abhay anywhere near that black jacket
-Vahbhiz- I loved the anarkali dress you wore on the ramp. Plz plz gift it to me!
-Ekta Kapoor- Bring back PKYEK 2 or I know some very dangerous abhiya fans(paviTongue) who can convince you in their own way
-Priya Wal- Dont have much to say
-Roshni(Ruhi)-
-Chandeena- Love u guysHug, and plz apne bete ko romance karna sikhao. Stay away ke jagah ILU bola hota toh abhiya ke ab tak bacche ho gaye hoteEmbarrassedLol!ROFL

thnx 4 commentinEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index