Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

**SUSHANT RAJPUT~EPITOME OF PERSERVERANCE** (Page 97)

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Fatima, guess you are right - Sushant has moved on to bigger and better things. The very fact that he has been approached by such big names, means he is an awesome actor and was the best on TV and that makes me happyBig smile

Do not visit the BW forum much but some members there, I must say are like hyenas, waiting to pounce and tear the person to shreds and sometimes without even knowing about the person - absolutely no work there haveLOL can you imagine how much more dirtier things are going to get once his movie releasesOuch

Fatima, when do we start with the things you are planning on sending for Sush's b'day and movie release?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003fansushFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Karen I'm waiting for someone to get back to me about the process.

It's someone over at the DABH forum...She actually had a major role for setting up things for Anas Rashid's B-day.

They had a global thread... and several months ahead of time encouraged members to send stuff.  Then an IF reporter went and gave everything to Anas...and he actually took people's name...everyone on the DABH forum saw the video and just fainted...LOL

I would love to do the same for Sushant.

I'd faint if he said my name aloud too..Embarrassed

As soon as I have all the info collected then I'll PM everyone.

I wanted to start now...so we have enough time.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 September 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrefansush

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fatima, rest assured, you will not be the only person to faint should Sushant take your nameLOL I am sure Sushant will be extremely touched with our gesture (your idea). Hoping this time on his birthday, we will get a segmentBig smile yeah, we have about three months for his birthday/movie release - the end is near and I am sure our wait will be more than worth it.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Thanks Fatima, rest assured, you will not be the only person to faint should Sushant take your nameLOL I am sure Sushant will be extremely touched with our gesture (your idea). Hoping this time on his birthday, we will get a segmentBig smile yeah, we have about three months for his birthday/movie release - the end is near and I am sure our wait will be more than worth it.

It's not really my idea Karen...Embarrassed...I like you have seen it done with other stars so why not our SSR..after all January is a big month for him.

Yes we have a few months...would love to get another segment like we got last January.  But once I get the info...we'll have to round up a lot of people to participate...I don't think IF will do something for just a handfull of stuff. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrefansush

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I agree our wait is so going to be worth it...I really have a good feeling about it.

And I'm so looking forward to seeing Sushant as Ishaan Embarrassed...No one's going to keep this star from rising...Star

johncena2003stefanandrefansush

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I agree our wait is so going to be worth it...I really have a good feeling about it.

And I'm so looking forward to seeing Sushant as Ishaan Embarrassed...No one's going to keep this star from rising...Star

You can say that again FatimaThumbs Up and I am waiting for the day when we can boast to the skies about SSR Embarrassed

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
karen di Sushant could have played manav convincingly and i am sure of it but he would have never looked like a father plus why should he do stuff he is not convinced off and he is smart enough ppl in bollywood are not dumb to give him role after role
anybody can be aggressive but it is difficult to be shy and lovable at same time plus preet i agree with fatima di they would not have seen this side of him 

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Abhishek Kapoor ?@Abhishekapoor

People who rely too much on public opinion lose faith in their own i love Ak he iis such a cheerer after reading ur post karen di i was feeling bad about ssr but no more i  trust AK 

Go to top