Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

**SUSHANT RAJPUT~EPITOME OF PERSERVERANCE** (Page 34)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
nothing much  except same rehashed articles D'oh tis articles come till we mug stuff hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Sushant might share
screen with Aamir in PeeKay

Posted on 06 Sep 2012 at
11:42am

It looks like the decision to switch from television to films is proving great for once famous television superstar Sushant Singh Rajput even before his debut. The actor who is yet to
debut in the Hindi Film Industry is apparently being considered for a parallel lead role opposite Superstar Aamir Khan in Raj Kumar Hirani's next directorial venture titled 'Pee Kay'.
The film that has been making headlines for all the right reasons has Aamir and Anushka Sharma leading the film which is also Hirani's maiden production and had a capacity for one more male lead. The role was of a youngster and hence the names of current age heartthrobs like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Imran Khan and Shahid Kapoor were discussed. But eventually Raj Kumar Hirani found Sushant apt for the role. He feels that he suits the role to the 'T'. Though there has been no official confirmation over the casting, there is a strong buzz that he might bag the meaty deal. Sushant is slated to debut in 'Rock On' fame director Abhishek Kapoor's next directorial film titled 'Kai Po Che'. He is currently shooting for the film and is expected to wrap it up soon. 
On the other side, 'Pee Kay' begins by December end credits ashu of pr forum 
my question how is he gonna promote KPC if shooting begins in dec Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSushantianFatima_Qfansush

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hi Anshi & FatemaHug
Is anything new???

Fatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I guess he'll have to do multi-tasking...or a lot of airline hopping at least...LOL

UTV is not going to let him off so easily for shooting PK if it'll compromise his debut in KPC...Nor do I think SSR will do anything to compromise his debut film.

Anyways...I'm sure promotions for KPC will start well before december...and they'll work something out in terms of his being available for the opening and subsequent promos.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSushantianfansushChannaMereya

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

Hi Anshi & FatemaHug
Is anything new???

Hi Taz Tongue

Nothing new...except a rehash of the Aamir , Raju Hirani movie offer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSushantianChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I guess he'll have to do multi-tasking...or a lot of airline hopping at least...LOL

UTV is not going to let him off so easily for shooting PK if it'll compromise his debut in KPC...Nor do I think SSR will do anything to compromise his debut film.

Anyways...I'm sure promotions for KPC will start well before december...and they'll work something out in terms of his being available for the opening and subsequent promos.
hmm but still di as he is lead he is suppose to be all promotions or may be he will shoot his pportions before dec 
ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Sushant might share
screen with Aamir in PeeKay

Posted on 06 Sep 2012 at
11:42am

It looks like the decision to switch from television to films is proving great for once famous television superstar Sushant Singh Rajput even before his debut. The actor who is yet to
debut in the Hindi Film Industry is apparently being considered for a parallel lead role opposite Superstar Aamir Khan in Raj Kumar Hirani's next directorial venture titled 'Pee Kay'.
The film that has been making headlines for all the right reasons has Aamir and Anushka Sharma leading the film which is also Hirani's maiden production and had a capacity for one more male lead. The role was of a youngster and hence the names of current age heartthrobs like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Imran Khan and Shahid Kapoor were discussed. But eventually Raj Kumar Hirani found Sushant apt for the role. He feels that he suits the role to the 'T'. Though there has been no official confirmation over the casting, there is a strong buzz that he might bag the meaty deal. Sushant is slated to debut in 'Rock On' fame director Abhishek Kapoor's next directorial film titled 'Kai Po Che'. He is currently shooting for the film and is expected to wrap it up soon.
On the other side, 'Pee Kay' begins by December end credits ashu of pr forum
my question how is he gonna promote KPC if shooting begins in decConfused

Thanx Anshi...
@bold: so true & i'm glad that he took right decision by quitting that crapBig smile
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hello taz di 
@ fatima di i mistakenly deleted codes Cry

ProudSushantian

Go to top