Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Cant help di he has been gayab for so long naturally ppl have forgotten him and dont care about him ðŸ˜­ sad but true 
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Fatima and Anshi

I agree with you Anshi - all his fans have moved on (sad but true) but it is nice to see some comments from people who do not regularly comment on his profile - wonder what happened to all the people who comment on his profile, why are they not commenting on the article😕

If anyone is posting on Sush's profile, please paste both the links (Coolpratz did it this morning) and I have just commented so will have to wait for who knows how long before I can comment again😡
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
exactly karen di ppl no longer bother who he is or whether he existed or not 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just finished PMing every non-FC member on my buddy list.

Let's see if it helps.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

exactly karen di ppl no longer bother who he is or whether he existed or not 

I hope this is not true...😭...but yes...people do move on.

I myself have even stopped commenting on anyone elses profile except Meher's...😕

I hope with 2 articles though..we may finally be able to break into top 10.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Just a thought...

Only one of the articles is a telly article...the other is a bolly one...so Sushant may not get the votes for the 2nd one...even though his pic is listed in the related Celebs portion..😕
stefanandre thumbnail
Thanks Fatima🤗

You know I am so mad at Ekta - instead of ending the show when Sushant left, she carried it on n I feel she is out to wipe his image of Manav and what makes me even more mad is people undermining Sushant's capability saying that he only suited the mechanic role but not the suited booted role and he would not have been able to portray the father figure extra and then just read on pr fb someone saying that the new manav did a better performance than sushant could have done😡 they think Sushant is not capable of playing a older father or aggressive role😡 Sushant gave life and soul to the character and brought ekta back on the map and her repayment to him😡
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Thanks Fatima🤗

You know I am so mad at Ekta - instead of ending the show when Sushant left, she carried it on n I feel she is out to wipe his image of Manav and what makes me even more mad is people undermining Sushant's capability saying that he only suited the mechanic role but not the suited booted role and he would not have been able to portray the father figure extra and then just read on pr fb someone saying that the new manav did a better performance than sushant could have done😡 they think Sushant is not capable of playing a older father or aggressive role😡 Sushant gave life and soul to the character and brought ekta back on the map and her repayment to him😡

They obviously didn't see him do Preet's role...😆

I mean...Manav and Preet were 2 totally different characters...and Sushant played them both so well...😛

I'm assuming Ekta only cares for TRPs...so I imagine she'll beat the show to death as long as it's getting decent TRPs.

Who ever made that comment needs to get their facts straight...It's not that he couldn't do the role...it's that he didn't want to do it...besides kismat had bigger and better plans for him...😆
Fatima_Q thumbnail

For SSR fans who have been there from the start...He will always be remembered for the loveable characters he portrayed on TV...but I guess for the public at large...it's good that they don't have a certain image of him fixed in their minds.

I'm surprised that some people commenting on the Bolly forum don't even know who SSR is..😲

Let's hope this bit of anonimity works in his favor...then the "He's coming from a TV background" monkey on his back won't be so hard to get rid of...😆
stefanandre thumbnail
Fatima, guess you are right - Sushant has moved on to bigger and better things. The very fact that he has been approached by such big names, means he is an awesome actor and was the best on TV and that makes me happy😃

Do not visit the BW forum much but some members there, I must say are like hyenas, waiting to pounce and tear the person to shreds and sometimes without even knowing about the person - absolutely no work there have😆 can you imagine how much more dirtier things are going to get once his movie releases

Fatima, when do we start with the things you are planning on sending for Sush's b'day and movie release?