**SUSHANT RAJPUT~EPITOME OF PERSERVERANCE** - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Well we know of 2 for sure.

And UTV owes him another one...plus Yash Raj is waiting for him...so I'd say the guy is pretty busy right now...πŸ˜†
I guess Anshi Aap gayab ho gayi...πŸ˜†
Alright...I'm off too...

Take care...will check in later. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Both of SSR's first 2 project...are with such big name directors and producers...⭐️

Plus he'll have one movie to bowl the audience and critics over at the beginning of the year and one to wow them at the end of the year. πŸ‘πŸΌ

So he'll be fresh in everyone's minds come Filmfare time...Yay!!! πŸ‘

hi fatima!!!!

so true !!!   even i was hinking iski movie jan me aake chali jayegi  so he will be forgotten by the time of filmfare.  but see now  with dec release alls well.   i think this is a good omen.  even someone above wants our ssr to rise n shine thats why he got offered pk saamnese!
   i hv a feeling now debut award pakka!!!
@karen  n   pratz   thnks for the articles!

hv already commented.
Hi...Everyone can anyone give me the link of below mention pics of sushant performance...i have never seen dis performance So plzzz if anyone have link plzzz share:

Edited by johncena2003 - 11 years ago
Here you go Ali...πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEEt1lu-sw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNFrnsBfS0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago

Here you go Ali...πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEEt1lu-sw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNFrnsBfS0[/YOUTUBE]

Thank u so much fatima di...never seen this performance before how could i miss dis awesome performance of sushant the way he played with sword its just amazing...thanksonce again fatima di

Hello everyone πŸ˜›

@Karen & CoolPratz:  Thanks for letting us know about both the articles.

They finally have tagged Sushant in both of them...although why they stick the other actor in there...I don't know.

Anyways...I hope all of our Sushant's votes get counted properly.

Fatima, even though we have two articles to comment on - must say the number of comments are 🀒 especially the one in bollywood forum😭 how can we get Sush in the top 10πŸ˜• where are all his fansπŸ˜• guess all have changed ships😭 (they say out of sight is out of mind - guess this is so true). I think all of us here maybe need to make id's just to commentπŸ˜† Wonder what his rank will be tomorrow. Oh well! can't blame people when Sushant has been away from tv for almost a year with nothing from him. One would think, his fans will be so eagerly waiting for news on him but not so😭

Both of SSR's first 2 project...are with such big name directors and producers...⭐️

Plus he'll have one movie to bowl the audience and critics over at the beginning of the year and one to wow them at the end of the year. πŸ‘πŸΌ

So he'll be fresh in everyone's minds come Filmfare time...Yay!!! πŸ‘

So true Fatima and soon it will just be uphill for us fans; once promos and trailers start coming, we will get to see Sushant and then he will disappear for a bit for PK then will be there in January and then I am sure at next year awards, he will be able to perform so we will get that and he will attend award functions and red carpet events and that will take us till December 25 2013 when his next movie comes out - so it is only uphill from here - our patience will be so well rewarded and now we just have maybe a month before promos of KPC start

@ Ali:  You're welcome πŸ˜›

@Karen & Anshi:  Hi πŸ˜›

@Karen:  I don't know what else we can to do promote SSR...I mean we've already got him plastered all over our siggies...πŸ˜†

And most of us at the FC are commenting religiously on his profile.

We can comment up to 3 times on his article...but I don't know where all his other fans are? πŸ˜•