**SUSHANT RAJPUT~EPITOME OF PERSERVERANCE** - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Anyways guys nice chatting wid all of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ nw hv to go its already late here๐Ÿ˜ณ
bye๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

sharon di nw its my dream to see... no, no meet SushIta only๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wouldn't it be great if we all could meet them as a group!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Wonder if Sushant would make it out of there intact?๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways guys nice chatting wid all of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ nw hv to go its already late here๐Ÿ˜ณ
bye๐Ÿค—

Bye Taz and sweet dreams of our darling Sushant.
Originally posted by stefanandre

Fatima, would love some ideas too to take with me when I go shopping๐Ÿ˜† will wait for the pm. Thanks ever so much Fatima for taking the initiative and doing this on behalf of all of us๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

No problem...

@Karen & Sharon:  Hey your names rhyme...๐Ÿ˜›

I need ideas too...the dude needs some clothes...but I think we should keep it simple and reasonable...because there is no guarantee IF will get anything to him...at least that's what friends have warned be about.

Good Luck and B-day cards and chocolates are always good.  ๐Ÿ˜†  The rest is really up to whatever members decide.

We just need to send him our love...and support...I'm sure he has everything else.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Translation:

I thought Sushant had a brilliant choreographer...But now I realize Shampa had a brilliant celeb contestant...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Fatima and that is so true.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

bye๐Ÿค—

Bye Taz...and sweet dreams...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

No problem...

@Karen & Sharon:  Hey your names rhyme...๐Ÿ˜›

I need ideas too...the dude needs some clothes...but I think we should keep it simple and reasonable...because there is no guarantee IF will get anything too him...at least that's what friends have warned be about.

Good Luck and B-day cards and chocolates are always good.  ๐Ÿ˜†  The rest is really up to whatever members decide.

We just need to send him our love...and support...I'm sure he has everything else.

Thanks for the advice Fatima.
@bold...that is the truth.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Personalised items are good in such situations such as cards as you suggested.
I think I'd create a collage for him.
If possible, would give him a CD with my better Vm's.๐Ÿ˜Š
Hope I can do this.
By Taz๐Ÿค—, sweet, sweet dreams of your two heroes๐Ÿ˜ณ, but make sure you dream of our Sushant more๐Ÿ˜† hope you will be here on Sunday.
Thanks Fatima for the tips; do not want to send chocolates as afraid Sushant may loose his six pack๐Ÿ˜ณ and I do not want that๐Ÿ˜ณ need to admire the six packs some more๐Ÿ˜†

@Sharon, nice ideas of your vm.
Okay. Off to deal with sorting out food for the dogs.
See you later Karen and Fatima.๐Ÿ˜Š