Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

How was it minor for Sushant? ๐Ÿ˜•  I distinctly remember him saying the doctor warned him to stay off his back otherwise it would develop into a slip disc type of thing.

I mean what do people think SSR couldn't do the lindy hop...come on...the guy has so much energy he would have nailed it just fine...I mean even Rashmi and Deepak did it just fine.

It still doesn't justify the leniency and favortism the judges are showing this year. ๐Ÿคข...No way should Salman be performing...I mean I don't know if points will be given to him...but that would be cheating.

Di they are blind fans sisding for salman as someone pointed out tat salman is paying for wat he did last year u wanna read comments nikki has explained them but ten no point arguing with them ๐Ÿ˜ก
ChannaMereya thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178471?pn=10 di just read way  the person is telling taking a week off for elbow dislocation is different and for minor back ache is different ๐Ÿ˜ก
ChannaMereya thumbnail
zoom made a mockery of sushant on telly talk by telling the way KSG had to return to tv hope tis becomes a lesson to sushant who left show after getting success ๐Ÿ˜กthey were like way ksg is regretting as his movies have not released same way other tv actor should learn and they showed only sushant ๐Ÿ˜ก 
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

• 8 Sep 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

Can I borrow this guy, please?

Sushant Singh Rajput is seriously lucky. He's bagged two big banner movies ' Kai Po Che with UTV and Raju

Hirani's P.K. with Aamir. Sushant had signed a twomovie contract with UTV, but since Raju and Aamir share a great rapport with UTV head Siddharth

Roy Kapur, they requested him to let them borrow Sushant for one film. Siddharth made an exception, due to Raju's insistence, and made Sushant's dream of working with Aamir come true. His film deal with UTV is still on.

I'm telling you kisi ka naseeb acha hota hain. After all, such is life dearies!   credits armu4eva pr forum 

aab naseeb toh acha hoga hi na hum sab ki dua jo uske saath hain go sushant world is yours ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for the article Anshi๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Taz  ๐Ÿค—

The next part is the last one...but its also my favorite...๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hello di forum is soo dull today 

2 movies or 3...who cares Anshi...all I want to know is Can I borrow this guy too?

haan haan kyun nahi Fatema๐Ÿ˜† after all tum pehle aayi thi( from KDMHMD time) aur Ankita toh baad mein aayi hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Fatima di taz di sneha had asked me to post in updating cast pic section to update tis as sushi profile pic and ashu told jacket one will be better so u guys go and comment whichever u want and request them to change sushi pic 
Hi Anshi๐Ÿ˜Š
wohi toh koi nahi hai yahan๐Ÿ˜ญ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
di koi news bhi toh nahi aa rahi itne dino se ๐Ÿ˜ญ