Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tazeen_Rida2004

Fatema just read ur Meet update😳 & loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ waiting for next part😳

Thanks Taz  πŸ€—

The next part is the last one...but its also my favorite...πŸ˜† 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys...I just started the 6 degrees of separation game over in the Kis Desh forum.

Eveyone is welcome to join in...Oh and feel free to plug Sushant at every opportunity...πŸ˜†

In fact the first question is about him...πŸ˜†

Here's the link:

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello fatima di will catch ur update soon
ChannaMereya thumbnail
  • 8 Sep 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

Can I borrow this guy, please?

Sushant Singh Rajput is seriously lucky. He's bagged two big banner movies β€” Kai Po Che with UTV and Raju

Hirani's P.K. with Aamir. Sushant had signed a twomovie contract with UTV, but since Raju and Aamir share a great rapport with UTV head Siddharth

Roy Kapur, they requested him to let them borrow Sushant for one film. Siddharth made an exception, due to Raju's insistence, and made Sushant's dream of working with Aamir come true. His film deal with UTV is still on.

I'm telling you kisi ka naseeb acha hota hain. After all, such is life dearies!   credits armu4eva pr forum 

aab naseeb toh acha hoga hi na hum sab ki dua jo uske saath hain go sushant world is yours πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

8 Sep 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

Can I borrow this guy, please?

Sushant Singh Rajput is seriously lucky. He's bagged two big banner movies ' Kai Po Che with UTV and Raju

Hirani's P.K. with Aamir. Sushant had signed a twomovie contract with UTV, but since Raju and Aamir share a great rapport with UTV head Siddharth

Roy Kapur, they requested him to let them borrow Sushant for one film. Siddharth made an exception, due to Raju's insistence, and made Sushant's dream of working with Aamir come true. His film deal with UTV is still on.

I'm telling you kisi ka naseeb acha hota hain. After all, such is life dearies!   credits armu4eva pr forum 

aab naseeb toh acha hoga hi na hum sab ki dua jo uske saath hain go sushant world is yours πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Anshi...so this solves the mystery of how SSR got out of his UTV contract...πŸ˜‰
ChannaMereya thumbnail
is nt it great di tat thy requested Siddarth roy kapoor πŸ˜² Sushant has managed to please big guns di a gr8 start if he is in srk hands he will make sure sushant get his dues all big directors wanna work for UTV and if siddarth trusts  sushi ten it is brilliant for him
ChannaMereya thumbnail
wait a second tis article say 2 movie deal prev article said 3 movie deal kinda confused πŸ˜• waise srk respects tv talent in general 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
2 movies or 3...who cares Anshi...all I want to know is Can I borrow this guy too?

ChannaMereya thumbnail
lol di article title is funny i have a feeling tat srk and ak are also helping sushant being noticed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

lol di article title is funny i have a feeling tat srk and ak are also helping sushant being noticed πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love the title of the article...🀣

Sure they may be helping him get noticed...but he's going to earn them some hefty change for their wallets too...πŸ˜†

It's all a money game.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago