Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

di it is a year na 2013 is wen PK will release so dunno about wen shooting starts but i think it should be early next year or may be till nov bec after tat sushant will be busy in KPC promotions ðŸ˜³ and anushka too has commitments even aamir 

I always had a feeling Anushka would be Sushant's first heroine...ever since they performed at GR8 women's program...😆

Or is she supposed to be for Aamir?  Actually I have no clue what the movie is going to be about so...I'm just grasping at straws.

Anshi you had mentioned something like Aamir was going to be a drunkard and something right?

Any idea on the kind of role SSR will have?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I always had a feeling Anushka would be Sushant's first heroine...ever since they performed at GR8 women's program...😆

Or is she supposed to be for Aamir?  Actually I have no clue what the movie is going to be about so...I'm just grasping at straws.

Anshi you had mentioned something like Aamir was going to be a drunkard and something right?

Any idea on the kind of role SSR will have?

di heroine is for aamir but dunno wat story it is it is loosely based on corruption tat is all i could garner from millions articles ðŸ˜† no idea about wat ssr role is he aparently will finish shooting is stuff before aamir joins ðŸ˜•
Fatima_Q thumbnail

i want him to praise explicitly but i somewhere feel sushant bagging raju pproject has some AK connection no i dont doubt sushi talent but if ur director is impressed they can drop a word ðŸ˜³

Undoubtedly SSR has been very fortunate...no doubt he's talented...but his timing...and the exposure and connections he made through his TV and Reality shows...will prove to take him a long way.
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Undoubtedly SSR has been very fortunate...no doubt he's talented...but his timing...and the exposure and connections he made through his TV and Reality shows...will prove to take him a long way.

well di i feel everything has been just perfect for him as if he was destined too his timing of leaving pr and all he is not only talented but risk taker to intelligent ðŸ˜³
Fatima_Q thumbnail
I'd love to see him alongside SRK in a Farah Khan...or KJo production...You know like K3G or Main Hoon Na...that would be such a fun project...full on commercial family entertainment...with big song and dance numbers...😆 
ChannaMereya thumbnail

I'd love to see him alongside SRK in a Farah Khan...or KJo production...You know like K3G or Main Hoon Na...that would be such a fun project...full on commercial family entertainment...with big song and dance numbers...😆 

KJO sushant dude be safe ðŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Acha u know di i am hapy auntyji had taste of own medicine tis season ðŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail

di heroine is for aamir but dunno wat story it is it is loosely based on corruption tat is all i could garner from millions articles ðŸ˜† no idea about wat ssr role is he aparently will finish shooting is stuff before aamir joins ðŸ˜•

What?!?! Confused  Come on...He's old enough to be Anushka's father...🤣

I thought it would be something like 2 young college students or reporters or something following an alcoholic former corrupt politician to break a scandal or something...just my imagination going wild...😆

So another no heroine film for Sushant...I wonder if he's doing this on purpose or is it just his luck? 😆
Fatima_Q thumbnail

KJO sushant dude be safe ðŸ˜†

😲...🤔...😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail

What?!?! 😕  Come on...He's old enough to be Anushka's father...🤣

I thought it would be something like 2 young college students or reporters or something following an alcoholic former corrupt politician to break a scandal or something...just my imagination going wild...😆

So another no heroine film for Sushant...I wonder if he's doing this on purpose or is it just his luck? 😆

well di  it most probably sushant has scenes with anushka  but ya no heroine and ppurpose i dont think so ðŸ˜†