India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why bashing anjali??

shehreen97 Goldie
shehreen97
shehreen97

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
these days i've seen many topics bashing daljeet/anjali...so i decided to post this topic,..

now for anjali come on guyzz she lost her baby...how can u guyzz bash such a mother who has just lost her baby???Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.dont think of her poojali/kabab me haddi character..think her as a mother...what she did in arhi's life doesn't matter now because she has already accepted arhi's marriage life..even she is happy that finally love happened in her little brother's life.,..she is very happy for arnav as he fell in love..Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.n she wants to see her brother happy...think if someone very close to you fell in such a situation...if one of ur very close person has a miscarriage...how will u feel??how will that mother feel??a baby is the most precious blessing of a mother's life...there cannot be any thing worse than losing ur own offspring..sooo we really should stop bashing anjali...

and for daljeet i dont know what's gotten in u guyzz...Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i know ipkknd has a big place in our life but at the end of the day it's nothing but a tv soap...n whoever acts in it n whatever may be the act it's fully an act...the actors and actresses do this because of there job...it's their work..they have to work according to the script..they dont have any choice..sooo we must stop bashing daljeet as well as anjali...

guyzz i'm requesting u from the bottom of my heart not to bash anjuali/daljeet...n plzz if u see such topic bashing anjali kindly plzz report that post...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.ur appreciation are really welcomed..it gives me immense pleasure...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asrasrasrasrDesiGirlsRockxxDeval__02rushshri.SobtiLicious.

euphoria_ Goldie
euphoria_
euphoria_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
luk i knw she was fab at yesterday epi.bt she is a liar,cheater.she is lying to the person who givs her most importnce in his lif..bt i realy feel sry 4 her
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsh_princess

luk i knw she was fab at yesterday epi.bt she is a liar,cheater.she is lying to the person who givs her most importnce in his lif..bt i realy feel sry 4 her

blind lub i say...wen the truth will open on her then she will kill creepwa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
actually we r wasii of pather dil club so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreDeb_05-CoolChick-

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i do feel bad for a mother who lost her baby
but the same mother wanted to kill the baby with her own hands sometime back,didn't she
that's why they say watch what you wish for
she is happy for her chotey,who is denying that
but why is she betraying him
she loves her husband blindly,accepted
but doesn't she know the same husband tried to kill her precious chotey

as for DB,well she brought this muddled track upon the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mali1mangalorevijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afsuu

actually we r wasii of pather dil club so
i m also the member of patthar dilLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I cannot feel any sympathy for Anjali Angry Angry

She chose her husband over everyone else including her unborn child Angry, when her feet were cut where was her concern for her "princess"??? she should have got medical attention as she could become unbalanced and have a fall...but her concern was first for her husband .

the only reason Anjali is happy for her brother is because she has Shyam back in her life...This is the same woman who accused ASR of lying and changing his personality because she was no longer the number one in his life, But She is lying to everyone in the household but sees nothing wrong with it.
She is a weak woman who believes the sunrises and sets with her man so everybody else is secondary.

I suffered a miscarriage in the past so i don't wish that for anybody...but whilst pregnant my number 1 priority was my child and my husband was secondary, I didn't need anyone to tell me to take my vitamins,eat or rest...i knew my responsibility to take care of myself and my unborn child.

I loathe (strong word) Anjali and in my eyes her character cannot be redeemed. 

1mangalorevijji12-DKS-

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
It's hard to sympathize with Anjali because the bond with the baby was never established.  One minute she was trying to kill her baby and the next she was so excited and happy about the baby.  Also, there was no baby bump and no attempt to just show her face for scenes. Instead they did full length shots. We never really felt or believed she was pregnant. Also, she never really focused on her child.  She didn't care, everyone learned to care for her.  The answer to the question, "did you take your medications?" was always no. When she got hurt by the glass, she actually walked over it again knowing there was glass there.  Who does that? Why didn't she use the phone in her room to call for help? She was not being responsible for this child.

Has she accepted khushi or is it all an act? She believes her husband so how can she accept Khushi? There is no continuity and that makes it hard for the audience to relate.  If she believes her husband, then why didn't she leave the house to be with him? Unfortunately, her portrayal is that of a weak, selfish and manipulative woman who turns on the waterworks to get what she wants.

As for Daljeet, she created the fuss with her negotiations. She has every right to negotiate a contract for her best interests but she should have also requested a stronger role for Anjali. She has defended her portrayal in an interview asking us to chill.  In this profession, the audience is your meal ticket. You can negotiate all you want but if the audience doesn't like it, the show will suffer.  And yes, it is just a tv show but that doesn't mean we have to keep watching ridiculous tracks.  This continues, and the show will lose viewers.  There is a saying, don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

I don't believe in hate mail but I find nothing wrong in sharing my views on this forum.  Majority of people who are critical of Anjali/DB are hoping things will change and our show will be back to the unique show it was with Anjali. 

Edited by mali - 04 September 2012 at 6:35am

1mangalorevijji12-DKS-

Go to top