Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only (Page 9)

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

vaise hi Khushi ne koi proof nahi diya hai shyam ke khilaaf..ASR also took her at face value..  
It does seem Khushi-Shyam colluded and planned it this way all alongSmile 

Yep, Dadi made it quite clear that she feels this way

Why oh why can't ASR summon everyone in to one of their fancy sitting lounges and explain it to everyone point by point why Shyam's re-entry ain't gonna happen.

1. Shyam is a lying conniving SOB who tried to get cozy with Khushi
(If Dadi raises her voice, he can say "KHAMOSH!!! Meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui hai!!" and continue to explain the terrace fiasco and the confrontation he had with Shyamu)

2. Well go back to point number 1 and drill it into everyone's heads. LOL

Edited by smitzy - 07 September 2012 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sanika-

But on the other hand, I don't see Arnav stepping out, simply because, it kind of resembles admitting defeat. It is not in his character to do so. If I was in his place, I was like okay...

Smile  
taking a step back at times, is the smartest of the move in the bigger scheme of things. That could well prove to be the stance that changed your course from defeat to victory. saare chote chote battles nahi ladne chahiye.
Maine pehle bhi kaha, tress that don't yield are the first to fall in a storm..its the grass that survives...Ever seen an eucalyptus tree?? They don't uproot easily. because they are willing t bend in face of tempest and brave it outSmile Those who don't- perish.

One should pick and choose them. aur koi shart nahi rakhni chahiye ki saare ladai hum hi jeete..they all add up to the bigger battles that await us.

Madam, I understand...but ASR ki bahut badi Ego hain...jo use ASR banaatii hain Embarrassed
I want him to win as ASR not Arnav

Edited by -sanika- - 07 September 2012 at 5:59am

GodHelpUs

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzy

vaise hi Khushi ne koi proof nahi diya hai shyam ke khilaaf..ASR also took her at face value..  
It does seem Khushi-Shyam colluded and planned it this way all alongSmile 

Yep, Dadi made it quite clear that she feels this way

Why oh why can't ASR summon everyone in to one of their fancy sitting lounges and explain it to everyone point by point why Shyam's re-entry ain't gonna happen.

1. Shyam is a lying conniving SOB who tried to get cozy with Khushi
(If Dadi raises her voice, he can say "KHAMOSH!!! Meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui hai!!" and continue to explain the terrace fiasco and the confrontation he had with Shyamu)

2. Well go back to point number 1 and drill it into everyone's heads. LOL

The only reason being, he is not used to his decisions being questioned and Dadi is doing just that and under her umbrella, baki sab hil-dul rahee hain!

GodHelpUs

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
If this is true:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184233

I think I am going to stop reading the WU as well!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-sanika-]If this is true:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184233

I think I am going to stop reading the WU as well!

[/QUOTE

I dint want to say, I knew it Big smilebut the scene where Arnav thunders, " I mean koi bhi, ab is ghar mein shyam ko wapas laane ki baat nahi karega...

That's when I realized it will indeed be his arm candy who will lay out a welcome mat for Shyam's entry.

Jab tak Khushi ki Khushi ko sooli pe na chadaya jaaye tab tak drama factor kaise build up hoga?

That was a foregone conclusion. Isme khunnas khane wali baat kahan hai, ye toh pata hi tha na.. aap kyu itna laal peela ho rahe ho? Iss chat club ka kya hoga aapke bagair?
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
You know, Khushi reminds me of Dobby from Happy Potter...always trying to help, but ends up landing Harry and co. in dangerous trouble...until further notice I shall refer to her as Dobby for personal satisfaction! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUssmitzy

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

You know, Khushi reminds me of Dobby from Happy Potter...always trying to help, but ends up landing Harry and co. in dangerous trouble...until further notice I shall refer to her as Dobby for personal satisfaction! 

Dobby!! LOL

Well it was indeed frustrating to read the spoiler.. My mum started watching IPK recently with me (well from the back massage epi to be exact Embarrassed) and loved it.. but even she's hyper frustrated these days with snakewa's antics and Dobby's self sacrifycing ways.. CVs ne to thaan li hai that Khushi is going to be the abhala naari.. Devi Maiyya bachaye ab!

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
You know what...humour me and lets deviate from the topic for a bit...lets talk abt anything but IPK...our favourite books for example...girls...hit me with your top 3 :) 

Go to top