Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only (Page 8)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

I had made a post about this some time back...

Garima is very similar to an Ostrich!!

Ever heard the phrase ...'Bury your head in the sand'. it comes from the fact that Ostriches  supposedly hide their head in the sand when they are attack by predators.They don't run or hide in bushes, although they do sometimes lie on the ground to make themselves inconspicuous.The notion is that the supposedly dumb ostrich believes that if it can't see its attacker then the attacker can't see it.
Garima is behaving like the ostrich! She thinks playing hide and seek with Daadi is the solution to all the problem. She has one daughter permanently stationed at RM and another is gaining her pass for reentry!! with both her daughters living in RM, how long  does she think she can hide and avoid meeting Daadi? She thinks once the wedding is done there is no turning back.. ever heard of divorcee Garima.. if her involvement in the past is that heinous.. how is she expecting her daughter to  be allowed to rest in peace there!! And why she is leading them to the Lion's den anyways??

Catch the bull by the horns Garima... whats the worst that can happen... avoiding 'the problem' wont make it go away; all it will do is make you look more guilty (which it already does) and  make life more difficult for Khushi (which is evident with the way daadi was talking about Khushi yesterday and now to add to it, knowing Khushi is Garima's niece, comments about such behaviour running in the family are bound to fly)!!

Exactly my grouse!! Is show mein koi bhi , including ASR, problems ko misunderstanding ko heads on kyu nahi deal karte? Sab chupate kyu hai? sab sentences aadhe adhoore kyu chod dete hai? Angaaro ko dabayenge toh ek din shola bhadkega hi na aur aisi aag lagayega jo sambhale nahi sambhalegi,  bhujaye nahi bujh payegi...

A spark neglected burns the house.. hasn't ASR heard of that or was he waiting for this gyaan to be covered in his syllabus at Harvard?

There's not a single soul on the show with a pure heart and a sane mind, with the exception of Nani. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

All the inhabitants at RM are such freaking liars...

Everyone says that they have ALWAYS  lived by Arnav's dictum...when?

ASR wanted a live in with Lavanya.
 Did they let him be? Instead they manipulated/ forced him to consent to a sagai , something that he din't believe in.

ASR doesn't believe in praying or God for that matter.
Yet he always purchased stuff for pooja because Di asks him to. He doesn't want to attend pooja but does because Anjali / rest of the family emotionally blackmails him to.

ASR doesn't want band baaja and naach -gaana.
Yet he is forced to give his consent by giving him the silent treatment- to mehendi, haldi and all the 'jalsa' that RM folks have in mind.

ASR advises Akash ( not without being asked though) that he should simply turn up at GH at the stroke of 12 and wish Payal New year. 
Did Akash do that? He even forces Arnav to agree with Khushi's plan to have Payal confess her love. Irrespective of how it turned out, did Arnav really want that?

ASR doesn't like Mami calling Khushi by the name Phati saree.
Did Mami  do that?

Apne hi ghar mein, apni marzi aur apne sensibilities ke hisaab se bechara kuch bhi nahi kar sakta..phir kya ghar,  aur kya family?

Of course there are many more of such pointers to the fact that the entire family operates on its own accord and they fake their fear towards Arnav.After all aren't they living off him?
I don't know if you should call this unit a family, where each member is selfish and sides with another only when it suits their purposes.

And that's exactly why  want him to step out of RM. I am sure he can afford another temp home, remember he owns GH now, actually Khushi does ,but woh toh apni hai na. vaise itne ameerzaade ke paas Delhi mein koi aur property nahi hai kya?

If all else fails, remember sheesh mahal has been converted to a hotel. Wahan jaa ke reh lega...Kaam ka kya hai, kaun sa office mein haziri deni hai, ek laptop, phone and blue toth..ho gaya business businessLOL

Completely agree with your points about the Raizada family members faking their fear for ASR. He can surely leave the house. Do you remember he had threatened to do so once with Lavanya when everyone was against their live in and then again when he married Khushi and everyone was against their marriage. He simply told his family if they don't accept them, Khushi and he will leave RM. Both the times Anjali started wailing to keep him back.

so I don't think Arnav will stop to think twice before suggesting the same thing now if Shyam manages to return to RM. the question remains will he or won't he.

cheers!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs-sanika-

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Exactly.. the reason I want him to leave is because the members of the family are swaying the other way...one by one they are moving to support Shyam's return. Anjali has been pampered and dotted all along.. forget about asking her to leave with her husband.. but she herself is not volunteering to move out with him. Why the satyagraha?? Why not just tell everyone I want to be with him so I am going to him.. that was the plan all along right.. with her planning their home and all.

Arnav asking her to leave... will make him look bad and he loves her too much to jeopardize with her safety and life when he knows Shyam is pretending to love her and is after money.
Arnavs has given his sweet and blood for this family but I have never seen the warmth in their approach to him.. no one has ever tried to reach out to him.. instead have always written him off as ' chotey tho aise hi hai'. Khushi has been the only one who is managing to get to him.. the confidence with which she tried to control him during his confrontation with Daadi.. no one has ever dared to do that.
His leaving will make everyone realise his value, give him the space he needs from them and for once let the guilt and dilemma be on Anjali's head. Let her feel guilt about being the reason he left and be broken between her husband and brother.

As an individual I am non confrontational by nature. And I hate putting people in a fix or giving them ultimatums. I don;t like it when two things become mutually exclusive.. As a sister myself I can't dream of meting out such a treatment to my thick headed bro.. and definitely wouldn't appreciate being put in such a situation by him..

Yet if its all circumstantial, the least I could/ would do is take charge and do what I owe to myself the most, above all- self respect.

I don;t care if I don't have a penny in my pocket but if I can walk out of any situation with m head held high and lock stares that sears one'es soul I am the richer than anything that money can buy.

Edit:

That's also why I hate Anjali's character. For a woman she sure is the worst of the lot. Not as a woman but the message she conveys via such a portrayal. I detest the creatives who thought up such a shallow person ( not necessarily a woman) in today's time and age. There should be a category in TV awards. 

Favorite Gadha/Gadhi sadasya: 

Nominations
Entire star cast of IPKKND ( minus Nani )

Edited by GodHelpUs - 07 September 2012 at 5:42am
smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

There's not a single soul on the show with a pure heart and a sane mind, with the exception of Nani. 

I actually admire Nani's character a lot! She is the only one who tried to get to the bottom of things when Shyam's truth came out. And in recent times, she is the other pillar of support for Khushi in RM. I cheered when she defended Khushi in front of Dadi.

REgarding Garima... well, do you guys remember, she had vowed to tell the truth to Khushi during the Kuldevi pooja? I wonder where did that resolve go? I'm scared that when the face-off does happen, everyone will think Khushi knew the truth all along and yet wasn't doing anything about it :(

GodHelpUs-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I for one am a confrontational person...jo bhi hain, muh pe hain...because I have realised talking things openly makes people uncomfortable and I am sadistic enough to enjoy their righteous discomfort LOL

On one hand I agree , that he should go away, for them to realise his worth.

But on the other hand, I don't see Arnav stepping out, simply because, it kind of resembles admitting defeat. It is not in his character to do so. If I was in his place, I was like okay...

Anji wants Shyaamu...fine, she can move back with him, in their little mansion. who ever else wants to can leave with them. But he personally will not have anything to do with any1 who associates with Shyaamu and neither will his money.

It will be super fun to watch Shyaamu handle the kharcha of the Raizada's ...what say?

When it comes to his family...he has never "punished them"...He should show them his ASR roop for once!

smitzy

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzy

I actually admire Nani's character a lot! She is the only one who tried to get to the bottom of things when Shyam's truth came out. And in recent times, she is the other pillar of support for Khushi in RM. I cheered when she defended Khushi in front of Dadi.

REgarding Garima... well, do you guys remember, she had vowed to tell the truth to Khushi during the Kuldevi pooja? I wonder where did that resolve go? I'm scared that when the face-off does happen, everyone will think Khushi knew the truth all along and yet wasn't doing anything about it :(

Ture.. vaise hi Khushi ne koi proof nahi diya hai shyam ke khilaaf..ASR also took her at face value.. 

Now with the Graima's  flare up in the offing it sure sounds the death knell for ASR-Khushi love story. For an outsider, we can rationalize and see how the stacks are built up, and the fact that they are insiders, prevents them from viewing it any differently.

It does seem Khushi-Shyam colluded and planned it this way all alongSmile If you ask me, that's enough to shoot both of them between the eyes if I were ASR.

smitzy-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Problem is the PH seems to be trying to appeal to a "wider" audience, that means people who prefer women to be weeping willows...hence all the characters that we once loved, are being degraded in this way and we are left reeling from the shock of watching IPK turn into a K drama Angry We are quite frankly in denial, that this is not happening, but I think it is! It is their desperate measures to salvage TRPs i guess. 

Edited by -sanika- - 07 September 2012 at 5:57am

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

But on the other hand, I don't see Arnav stepping out, simply because, it kind of resembles admitting defeat. It is not in his character to do so. If I was in his place, I was like okay...

Smile  
taking a step back at times, is the smartest of the move in the bigger scheme of things. That could well prove to be the stance that changed your course from defeat to victory. saare chote chote battles nahi ladne chahiye.
Maine pehle bhi kaha, tress that don't yield are the first to fall in a storm..its the grass that survives...Ever seen an eucalyptus tree?? They don't uproot easily. because they are willing t bend in face of tempest and brave it outSmile Those who don't- perish.

One should pick and choose them. aur koi shart nahi rakhni chahiye ki saare ladai hum hi jeete..they all add up to the bigger battles that await us.

Go to top