Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only (Page 7)

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

You spoke my mind... I was stunned when the family stood discussion the menu items!! I mean seriously.. the woman lost her baby and is in trauma.. and you are talking about making juice, kheer and buying sweets???? Are they celebrating the occasion or moaning her loss???

Besides isnt that too much sweet rush for anyone???

[/QUOTE]

you know what i personally want now?

as anjali is refusing to eat, arnav shoul say, fine, i will also not eat ot drink, or even take my medicines. let me see if that piece of shit is more imp to you or me...

she should really get a taste of her own medicine...shoved down her throat...like arnav did with khushi on her birthday...that should make her happy right...chotte has come back to her![/QUOTE]

I have read some people make posts and OS about this and to be honest am liking this idea more and more... that Arnav should leave RM with Khushi, once Shyam is brought back. saying he cant live in the same space as Shyam. Already the rest of the family seems to be warming up to the idea of Shyam returning for Anjali and Anjali herself demanded for it. the only person who is standing by him is Khushi.. she expressed her confusion, he refuted it and she complied!
I like the way their relationship is growing.. slowly.. building in understanding and trust and support for each other... So if Shyam comes back with Family pressure and demand.. Arnav should step out.. Anjali will learn her lesson then!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
What I dont agree is why should Arnav leave...it is his house. I made a post about what Arnav should do...I really think this will put shyaam in a fix...

have a look

Edited by -sanika- - 07 September 2012 at 4:17am
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

What I dont agree is why should Arnav leave...it is his house. I made a post about what Arnav should do...I really think this will put shyaam in a fix...

have a look

I disagree with the contention that Arnav shouldn't leave RM with Khushi. Of coruse it's his house. Lekin family mein kya tera-mera...Especially aisi family jahan sab naam ke apne hai..Infact it would be the best thing to do under the circumstances. 

Anyways, Mami- Akash think ASR is in the wrong this time around. NK will understand though that Khushi-ASR can't share a roof with Shyam. Nani ji can be convinced as well.

ASR should infact put Anjali in the fix...and tell her, " For the first time in our life I want to put in a spot and make a tough choice, like you just did with me. The fact that I am your chottey and I have always stuck with you through thick and thin is not enough for you apparently. So you can live with your husband.  You want your husband, because the rest of the family and I are  not enough for you. And I can't breath in the same air as your husband knowing that he is a cheat.

So I shall walk out with my wife. That way you can have what you want and I will walk out of my house. Of course it will be difficult, but haven't we seen enough of it. I can live all my life away from you knowing you are happy with your husband.

I want to see Anjali cry out,wail and throw tantrums to have ASR back in her life.

Edited by GodHelpUs - 07 September 2012 at 4:53am
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

have a look

Alternatively, he should just tell Shyam to move out of RM along with his wife in front of the whole family. 

"Shaadi ke baad ek patni ki garima sasuraal mein rehne se hoti hai, maike mein nahi...Aapko Shyam chahiye na. Diya aapko aapka Shyam. Aap aur aapke pati apne ghar jayiye. Aap kehti hai na ki main jo ilzaam laga raha hoon woh galat hai. Agar baat paiso ki nahi hai toh aap abhi isi waqt apne pati se kahiye ki woh aapko yahan se, bina ek rupay ke, ek saadi mein le jaaye. "

Obviously, this would never be acceptable to Shyam. With this the ball would be in his court.
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

have a look

Alternatively, he should just tell Shyam to move out of RM along with his wife in front of the whole family. 

"Shaadi ke baad ek patni ki garima sasuraal mein rehne se hoti hai, maike mein nahi...Aapko Shyam chahiye na. Diya aapko aapka Shyam. Aap aur aapke pati apne ghar jayiye. Aap kehti hai na ki main jo ilzaam laga raha hoon woh galat hai. Agar baat paiso ki nahi hai toh aap abhi isi waqt apne pati se kahiye ki woh aapko yahan se, bina ek rupay ke, ek saadi mein le jaaye. "

Obviously, this would never be acceptable to Shyam. With this the ball would be in his court.

Ya! This is what i meant. Why should ASR move out for her sister's husband to enter HIS house??????
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
All the inhabitants at RM are such freaking liars...

Everyone says that they have ALWAYS  lived by Arnav's dictum...when?

ASR wanted a live in with Lavanya.
 Did they let him be? Instead they manipulated/ forced him to consent to a sagai , something that he din't believe in.

ASR doesn't believe in praying or God for that matter.
Yet he always purchased stuff for pooja because Di asks him to. He doesn't want to attend pooja but does because Anjali / rest of the family emotionally blackmails him to.

ASR doesn't want band baaja and naach -gaana.
Yet he is forced to give his consent by giving him the silent treatment- to mehendi, haldi and all the 'jalsa' that RM folks have in mind.

ASR advises Akash ( not without being asked though) that he should simply turn up at GH at the stroke of 12 and wish Payal New year. 
Did Akash do that? He even forces Arnav to agree with Khushi's plan to have Payal confess her love. Irrespective of how it turned out, did Arnav really want that?

ASR doesn't like Mami calling Khushi by the name Phati saree.
Did Mami  do that?

Apne hi ghar mein, apni marzi aur apne sensibilities ke hisaab se bechara kuch bhi nahi kar sakta..phir kya ghar,  aur kya family?

Of course there are many more of such pointers to the fact that the entire family operates on its own accord and they fake their fear towards Arnav.After all aren't they living off him?
I don't know if you should call this unit a family, where each member is selfish and sides with another only when it suits their purposes.

And that's exactly why  want him to step out of RM. I am sure he can afford another temp home, remember he owns GH now, actually Khushi does ,but woh toh apni hai na. vaise itne ameerzaade ke paas Delhi mein koi aur property nahi hai kya?

If all else fails, remember sheesh mahal has been converted to a hotel. Wahan jaa ke reh lega...Kaam ka kya hai, kaun sa office mein haziri deni hai, ek laptop, phone and blue toth..ho gaya business businessLOL

Edited by GodHelpUs - 07 September 2012 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Just how long does it take for an average person to want to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

Why can't ASR see it? Anjali is his Achilles heel and Shyam is using it to his advantage. It's in plain sight for all to see. So, where is his purported acumen ?

Anjali can't possibly be any more of a wreck than she is now. So why not take the risk to fake an ouster?

Can't he see, Shyam creates only those circumstances of which he already knows the outcome. He can assess the reactions of all and sundry. Why can't ASR take away that edge from him? By being unpredictable. Why is he playing right into his hands? 

Shyam bhi sochta hoga: 
Ye sher ke libaaz mein bakra toh samne se khud halaal hone aa raha haiLOL.

Isn't it a old wisdom to take harsh decisions for a greater good? Agar Anjali seedhe tarike se nahi samjah rahi toh apni ungli tedhi akro ASR?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

have a look

I disagree with the contention that Arnav shouldn't leave RM with Khushi. Of coruse it's his house. Lekin family mein kya tera-mera...Especially aisi family jahan sab naam ke apne hai..Infact it would be the best thing to do under the circumstances. 

Anyways, Mami- Akash think ASR is in the wrong this time around. NK will understand though that Khushi-ASR can't share a roof with Shyam. Nani ji can be convinced as well.

ASR should infact put Anjali in the fix...and tell her, " For the first time in our life I want to put in a spot and make a tough choice, like you just did with me. The fact that I am your chottey and I have always stuck with you through thick and thin is not enough for you apparently. So you can live with your husband.  You want your husband, because the rest of the family and I are  not enough for you. And I can't breath in the same air as your husband knowing that he is a cheat.

So I shall walk out with my wife. That way you can have what you want and I will walk out of my house. Of course it will be difficult, but haven't we seen enough of it. I can live all my life away from you knowing you are happy with your husband.

I want to see Anjali cry out,wail and throw tantrums to have ASR back in her life.

Exactly.. the reason I want him to leave is because the members of the family are swaying the other way...one by one they are moving to support Shyam's return. Anjali has been pampered and dotted all along.. forget about asking her to leave with her husband.. but she herself is not volunteering to move out with him. Why the satyagraha?? Why not just tell everyone I want to be with him so I am going to him.. that was the plan all along right.. with her planning their home and all.

Arnav asking her to leave... will make him look bad and he loves her too much to jeopardize with her safety and life when he knows Shyam is pretending to love her and is after money.
Arnavs has given his sweet and blood for this family but I have never seen the warmth in their approach to him.. no one has ever tried to reach out to him.. instead have always written him off as ' chotey tho aise hi hai'. Khushi has been the only one who is managing to get to him.. the confidence with which she tried to control him during his confrontation with Daadi.. no one has ever dared to do that.
His leaving will make everyone realise his value, give him the space he needs from them and for once let the guilt and dilemma be on Anjali's head. Let her feel guilt about being the reason he left and be broken between her husband and brother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs-sanika-

Go to top