Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only (Page 6)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Warning: Great wall of text. Sighting confirmed from the also ran of a planet...Now, non existent Pluto

My Problem today: I hate illogical small talks. 

Claimer: These are all real incidents and everything implied and explicitly stated is true and intentional.

Scene 1:
At a family gathering , I park my car and have barely taken couple of steps.

Annoying relative : Oh my god, you are here, abhi aaye?
Me: (Weak half hearted smile)  Namaste
What I want to say:" Nahi chudail, main icchadhari naagin hoon.. Su toh ghar pe hai, ye uska alter ego hai jiska roop maine dhaaran kiya hai..badi bhook lagi hai, aap badi hatti katti dikh rahi ho aaj

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
But really, remember the time about my aunts and Mum and suffocation?????I think like in the Victorian age where people were forced to take classes on the art of conversation, it should be made mandatory for people everywhere to go through this training even now! Stop stating the obvious fro crying out loud!

Scene 2:
I am upset after a yell fest between two colleagues while on a dinner outing. I get sucked in and despite not saying anything get dragged into it anyways.( Note: I was upset because I din't know what it was they were yelling about. and given that they were recalling incidents as old as 3 years I was bewildered to say the least..If I had my attention anywhere else it would be an insult to the coleslaw salad and made to specification Wheat Penne pasta that had me on the brink of achieving the Big OWink

Ideally I would rather shut up ,let me process the anger, more like confusion in this case and get it out of me.But then there's always this 'ungli' in your circle.

Ungli: Hey Su, don't be upset yaar, hota hai..
Me: I know. I'll be fine in 5 just let me be.
Ungli: Yaar she dint mean it that way.
Me: I know. I'll be fine in 5 if you let me be. I will forget it as well.
Ungli: You know her na, atleast,you act like an adult.happens with friends.
Me: I know. I'll be fine in 5 . Will you let me be. I will forgive and forget it as well.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
There is always that one oh-not-so-goody-2-shoe character in all our lives eh? I feel ur pain sister!

And then I let out a  loud sigh,get up and go. Because by now I don't know what I was upset about anymore..what ever it was has been replaced with pure fury..wanting to kill the Ungli with my bare hand.

What I want to say : Marjaani, daffa ho jaa yahan se, Abhi isi waqt. If I should launch into a verbal assault now you will be scarred for life. And hope you are fed bug infested ravioli some day cause you ruined my appetite, just like that.
Btw, we went to Little Italy for the treatLOL

Wink Main yahaa pizza kha kha ke bore ho gayi hoon! Shop main jaade charades khelne padte hain! Koi mujhe ek accha samosa dilaado!

Should I even wonder why do I end up being the bad girl almost always?

So , as you all gather, its one of those days today , and no I am not PMS'ing...A lot of things irk me, momentarily of course  ( and trust me patience is a virtue with me driven home by the fact that I make such descriptive posts)

And then I get over it. But then these little things sort of accumulate in my sub conscious as would sebum and one fine day burst forth like an angry, unsightly, stubborn zit before prom night. 

Today's epi was strictly speaking, fine. Maybe because mediocrity fed in large doses  over a period of time finds its audience even in the most resilient of grey cell ; even in the most analytic minds like usWink 

And no one gets to rubbish this theory simply because we all still follow the...mmm... Iss serial ko main kya naam doon? Pagalpanti, Ramanchhi, Nalayakapan, Velapanti..take your pick..

Where is this leading to , you ask? PatienceWink. Back tracking couple of weeks I chanced upon threads where busy body's were compiling the best dialogs by Khushi-ASR onscreen and SI BS off screen..It was fun while it lasted because it let's one relive all those wonderful on screen off screen moments.

Yet today I snapped. Because of bakwaas dialogs. There's a prevailing wisdom," speech is silver, silence is golden.

This has been happening Post kidnap. Khushboorat ke kisi naye confusing post main she said ki all this drama is going to lead to something more dhamaakedar! Dhamaaka toh hoga...apne dimag ka!

If the PH had let, in recent times, Shyam contort his face and exercise his facial muscles instead of mouthing silly dialogs, that would scare the pants off a lot of people far more effectively than his absurd monologues .Doosro se chodo, khud se kaun sa chunchundar aise baat karta hai !!

In yest's epi, when Minerva chose to smile on our Chottey and he figures out that Shyam facilitated -Return of the root cause of IPKKND jhamela.My not so dear Dadi, reason of all that effing barbaadi...Lot of folks went OMG!!!! Thats's the ASR of yore . The calculating , shrewd, and smarty (jodhpuri) pants...What came out of the realization? Nothing. He now knows Dadi's arrival was orchestrated. So?  How does it help the current situation at all? 

In contrast, the scene in today's episode, when he followed Khushi sad gaze at the retreating figure of Dadi ji, wordlessly he assessed the situation just right. I was like. Thank god kuch dialog maar ke inhone moment kharab nahi kar diya.
May be I have spoken too soonLOL kal mere armaano ka kachra kar denge ye..

In today's episode, which brain f*** gave the dialog to NK, ' hum di ke liye bazaar se jaakar dher saari mithayi laate hai... Like , really? Ye kehna bada zaroori tha? Kyunki aap frame mein ho aur aapko kuch toh bolna tha? Is situation mein mithayi and kheer?  Really long hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NK ka dialogue???? Aaj Aakash ka Dialogue suna??? Generally main bhai ki baat aakh band karke maanta hoon, par aaj...pataa nahi...LIKE REALLY...ABHI TERA MUH KHUL RAHAA HAIN KAMEEENEEE!!!!!!!!

Ab koi nahi puchega ki Albert pinto ko gussa kyu aata hai?

Is it just me or there are souls who find that the one writing the dialogues should be hunted down and ripped apart? Most of the times the dialog don't sync with the gravity of the situation or sit well in the context.They don't add value to the scene being played out but adds to the stupid quotient of the speaker. It's so jarring that it pisses me off to no end.

I mean who talks like that in real life? I may not say the most intelligible stuff at all times ( this post is clearly an indicator of that self destructive streak in me) but you will never catch me dead or alive mouthing such lame sentences.

Why can't people just shut up when they have nothing to contribute to a conversation? Why dear God why? And what makes me so special that you have me run into just those kinds? You must really hate me cause someday I'll have blood on my hands. Please let me be the chosen one, jisse saat khoon maaf ho...

I'll come up with a compilation of all such annoying moments from the show..soon enough (hopefully).. mean while you can add if any springs to your attention.

P.S: What really caused this tragedy of a post though is...I was travelling on work..At the airport. Collecting my baggage. Run into an ex colleague. Who goes like , " Hey, its you" What are you doing here? I can't believe it's you? and then goes bonkers for next 10 minutes basically repeating the same stuff.

In my mind, I go, Why??Why me? He know what I do for a living. He knows where I am based out of. He even knows what I am currently working on.He effing chatted with me last evening on skype...So why God why?

All I could say to him was...Nice to run into you here. Last we spoke you moved base here and hope that's working out fine for you. Sorry gotta rush for now.Catch you online for updates.

And then, they say I have an attitude. To all those...I don't need to say anything because I have delegated all my talking to a particular fingerLOLSamjhe ya samjhaoonAngry

Philhaal these days I am trying chanting Om to coool down...try karke dekh kuch farak padta hain kya !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzy

Hey Sanika

I don't know if you saw today's epi or not.. but there was a fb scene where Dadi is shown confronting the "other woman". I happened to check out the spoiler pics on the facebook IPKKND fanpage and saw it is indeed Garima (although they didn't show her face in the fb scene today). So I think it is safe to assume, it indeed was Garima Confused

However, I read another thread today presenting a different angle - Garima being involved with Chacha Malik and everybody getting a MU about Malik Sr. seems plausible? Maybe... will rack my brains more about this and get back.

cheers

Aiyooo raama yeh kya drama !
This Affair business leaves a bad taste in my mouth frankly.

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Sanika

I don't know if you saw today's epi or not.. but there was a fb scene where Dadi is shown confronting the "other woman". I happened to check out the spoiler pics on the facebook IPKKND fanpage and saw it is indeed Garima (although they didn't show her face in the fb scene today). So I think it is safe to assume, it indeed was Garima Confused

However, I read another thread today presenting a different angle - Garima being involved with Chacha Malik and everybody getting a MU about Malik Sr. seems plausible? Maybe... will rack my brains more about this and get back.

cheers

Just for the peace of my soul can anyone come up with a plausible story line that doesn't involve people having affairs behind the back of their married halves. It's so done to death twist ever. I simply want IPKKND to be different than the run of the mills telly shows. Maybe I am being an escapist and am looking for a reason to justify why I watch this crap.

I swear yaar ! This affair business is sooo Dead

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Warning: Great wall of text. Sighting confirmed from the also ran of a planet...Now, non existent Pluto

My Problem today: I hate illogical small talks. 

Claimer: These are all real incidents and everything implied and explicitly stated is true and intentional.

In today's episode, which brain f*** gave the dialog to NK, ' hum di ke liye bazaar se jaakar dher saari mithayi laate hai... Like , really? Ye kehna bada zaroori tha? Kyunki aap frame mein ho aur aapko kuch toh bolna tha? Is situation mein mithayi and kheer?  Really long hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ab koi nahi puchega ki Albert pinto ko gussa kyu aata hai?

You spoke my mind... I was stunned when the family stood discussion the menu items!! I mean seriously.. the woman lost her baby and is in trauma.. and you are talking about making juice, kheer and buying sweets???? Are they celebrating the occasion or moaning her loss???

Besides isnt that too much sweet rush for anyone???

The woman is propped on a IV drip so she is going to be fine even if she is not gulping down food and juice!! The supplements is for that. I cant understand why everyone fusses so much about Anjali like she is some 2 years old. For god sake she is the eldest among all the siblings.. shouldnt she be the one taking care of things instead of always being in need for care!!

And I just couldnt comprehend her request... 'Humare Shyamji Hume Lauta do Chotey" I involuntarily responded to that in my head..." Woah humare pocket me hi the Di.. Ab Pata Nahi Kaha Girgaye"

I mean.. lautado means what??? he is not holding Shyam captive.. which brings me back to your point... some dialogues are soo shoddy that it makes you wonder if the same dialogue writers are penning down the beautiful ones too!!!

If Anjali wants Shyam.. why couldnt she just say.. I am going to him.. why doesnt she want him back in her Maika, where she knows everyone hates him?? Why cant she ask Shyam to come and fetch her... hasnt he built a house for her.. for which she was planning the interiors????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisGodHelpUssmitzy-sanika-

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Hey Sanika

cheers

Just for the peace of my soul can anyone come up with a plausible story line that doesn't involve people having affairs behind the back of their married halves. It's so done to death twist ever. I simply want IPKKND to be different than the run of the mills telly shows. Maybe I am being an escapist and am looking for a reason to justify why I watch this crap.

I swear yaar ! This affair business is sooo Dead

I think the affair is just the figment of Arnav's mom's imagination. She seems like the insecure doubting kind (and Anjali swore to be just the opposite). I think she witnessed her husband and Garima in some conversation.. heard parts of it and came to her own conclusion. This is what I deduct cause in the flashback when Arnav's parents are having a confrontation, the father seemed genuinely stunned when accused of having an affair.  I think the mother came to a conclusion.. jumped the guns and took her life and the father overcome with remorse and holding himself responsible for not able to prevent her death, killed himself.

However, in one of the recent episodes when Garima was packing to leave after her almost rendezvous with Daadi at the mandir, she speaks to Shashi about her one mistake that is before her now. SHe also talks about him not wanting to lie back then and not wanting to lie now. This means the truth is known to Shashi would protective her dignity and probably married her keeping things under wrap. However, they remained to live in Lucknow where all these events are said to have happened... so had it been a scandalous affair bit.. am sure someone or the  other would have known.. forcing them to flee. Even Buaji is unaware of the truth... so it may just have been a case of misunderstanding that just proved to be catastrophical!! And Garima may just have gone to the funeral home overcome by her guilt of being responsible for two deaths and was caught in a confrontation by Daadi!!

But that just me deciphering... for all you know the writers too havent yet frozen on what transpired in the past.. and the signs of those blunders are already showing. First Arnav said Dad killed himself and Mom also took her life then, later he told Khushi.. mom found out about his affair and killed herself and he overcome by guilt took his life!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisGodHelpUs-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Warning: Great wall of text. Sightingconfirmedfrom the also ran of a planet...Now, non existent Pluto</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">My Problem today: I hate illogical small talks.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Claimer: These are all real incidents and everything implied and explicitly stated istrueand intentional.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In today's episode, which brain f*** gave the dialog to NK, ' hum di ke liye bazaar se jaakar dher saari mithayi laate hai... Like , really? Ye kehna bada zaroori tha? Kyunki aap frame mein ho aur aapko kuch toh bolna tha? Is situation mein mithayi and kheer? Really long hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ab koi nahi puchega ki Albert pinto ko gussa kyu aata hai?</font>

You spoke my mind... I was stunned when the family stood discussion the menu items!! I mean seriously.. the woman lost her baby and is in trauma.. and you are talking about making juice, kheer and buying sweets???? Are they celebrating the occasion or moaning her loss???

Besides isnt that too much sweet rush for anyone???

The woman is propped on a IV drip so she is going to be fine even if she is not gulping down food and juice!! The supplements is for that. I cant understand why everyone fusses so much about Anjali like she is some 2 years old. For god sake she is the eldest among all the siblings.. shouldnt she be the one taking care of things instead of always being in need for care!!

And I just couldnt comprehend her request... 'Humare Shyamji Hume Lauta do Chotey" I involuntarily responded to that in my head..." Woah humare pocket me hi the Di.. Ab Pata Nahi Kaha Girgaye"

I mean.. lautado means what??? he is not holding Shyam captive.. which brings me back to your point... some dialogues are soo shoddy that it makes you wonder if the same dialogue writers are penning down the beautiful ones too!!!

If Anjali wants Shyam.. why couldnt she just say.. I am going to him.. why doesnt she want him back in her Maika, where she knows everyone hates him?? Why cant she ask Shyam to come and fetch her... hasnt he built a house for her.. for which she was planning the interiors????

you know what i personally want now?

as anjali is refusing to eat, arnav shoul say, fine, i will also not eat ot drink, or even take my medicines. let me see if that piece of shit is more imp to you or me...

she should really get a taste of her own medicine...shoved down her throat...like arnav did with khushi on her birthday...that should make her happy right...chotte has come back to her!

dpotnisGodHelpUssmitzy

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey Sanika</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I don't know if you saw today's epi or not.. but there was a fb scene where Dadi is shown confronting the "other woman". I happened to check out the spoiler pics on the facebook IPKKND fanpage and saw it is indeed Garima (although they didn't show her face in the fb scene today). So I think it is safe to assume, it indeed was GarimaConfused</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">However, I read another thread today presenting a different angle - Garima being involved with Chacha Malik and everybody getting a MU about Malik Sr. seems plausible? Maybe... will rack my brains more about this and get back.</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">cheers</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Just for the peace of my soul can anyone come up with a plausible story line thatdoesn'tinvolvepeoplehaving affairs behind the back of their married halves. It's so done to death twist ever. I simply want IPKKND to be different than the run of the mills telly shows. Maybe I am being an escapist and am looking for a reason to justify why I watch this crap.</font>

<font color="#999900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
I swear yaar ! This affair business is sooo Dead</font>

I think the affair is just the figment of Arnav's mom's imagination. She seems like the insecure doubting kind (and Anjali swore to be just the opposite). I think she witnessed her husband and Garima in some conversation.. heard parts of it and came to her own conclusion. This is what I deduct cause in the flashback when Arnav's parents are having a confrontation, the father seemed genuinely stunned when accused of having an affair. I think the mother came to a conclusion.. jumped the guns and took her life and the father overcome with remorse and holding himself responsible for not able to prevent her death, killed himself.

However, in one of the recent episodes when Garima was packing to leave after her almost rendezvous with Daadi at the mandir, she speaks to Shashi about her one mistake that is before her now. SHe also talks about him not wanting to lie back then and not wanting to lie now. This means the truth is known to Shashi would protective her dignity and probably married her keeping things under wrap. However, they remained to live in Lucknow where all these events are said to have happened... so had it been a scandalous affair bit.. am sure someone or the other would have known.. forcing them to flee. Even Buaji is unaware of the truth... so it may just have been a case of misunderstanding that just proved to be catastrophical!! And Garima may just have gone to the funeral home overcome by her guilt of being responsible for two deaths and was caught in a confrontation by Daadi!!

But that just me deciphering... for all you know the writers too havent yet frozen on what transpired in the past.. and the signs of those blunders are already showing. First Arnav said Dad killed himself and Mom also took her life then, later he told Khushi.. mom found out about his affair and killed herself and he overcome by guilt took his life!!

I dont understand, why being an escapist is being promoted on this show! This all began from the time when Khushi decided to hide Shyaam's truth. Silly me, I was so sure, so sure, that because, ipk is so different from other shows, she will have the guts to spill the truth. But no, madam had to succumb to SP bahu pressure. I dont understand, why they want to glorify this cowardly act so much? Yes, I think it was cowardly, no matter how much any one would like to convince me otherwise!

Apparently, Khushi has inherited this trait from the mothers side of the family. Garima seems to be repeating just that. As if running away from Dadi is going to help matters! If she is so convinced, that her daughters marriage will break if dadi sees her, what if she is thrown out after the marriage has happened? Or does she think throwing her daughter in such a situation is going to be benificial for her? JEEZ!

/rant

Edited by -sanika- - 07 September 2012 at 3:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey Sanika</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I don't know if you saw today's epi or not.. but there was a fb scene where Dadi is shown confronting the "other woman". I happened to check out the spoiler pics on the facebook IPKKND fanpage and saw it is indeed Garima (although they didn't show her face in the fb scene today). So I think it is safe to assume, it indeed was GarimaConfused</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">However, I read another thread today presenting a different angle - Garima being involved with Chacha Malik and everybody getting a MU about Malik Sr. seems plausible? Maybe... will rack my brains more about this and get back.</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">cheers</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Just for the peace of my soul can anyone come up with a plausible story line thatdoesn'tinvolvepeoplehaving affairs behind the back of their married halves. It's so done to death twist ever. I simply want IPKKND to be different than the run of the mills telly shows. Maybe I am being an escapist and am looking for a reason to justify why I watch this crap.</font>

<font color="#999900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
I swear yaar ! This affair business is sooo Dead</font>

I think the affair is just the figment of Arnav's mom's imagination. She seems like the insecure doubting kind (and Anjali swore to be just the opposite). I think she witnessed her husband and Garima in some conversation.. heard parts of it and came to her own conclusion. This is what I deduct cause in the flashback when Arnav's parents are having a confrontation, the father seemed genuinely stunned when accused of having an affair. I think the mother came to a conclusion.. jumped the guns and took her life and the father overcome with remorse and holding himself responsible for not able to prevent her death, killed himself.

However, in one of the recent episodes when Garima was packing to leave after her almost rendezvous with Daadi at the mandir, she speaks to Shashi about her one mistake that is before her now. SHe also talks about him not wanting to lie back then and not wanting to lie now. This means the truth is known to Shashi would protective her dignity and probably married her keeping things under wrap. However, they remained to live in Lucknow where all these events are said to have happened... so had it been a scandalous affair bit.. am sure someone or the other would have known.. forcing them to flee. Even Buaji is unaware of the truth... so it may just have been a case of misunderstanding that just proved to be catastrophical!! And Garima may just have gone to the funeral home overcome by her guilt of being responsible for two deaths and was caught in a confrontation by Daadi!!

I dont understand, why being an escapist is being promoted on this show! This all began from the time when Khushi decided to hide Shyaam's truth. Silly me, I was so sure, so sure, that because, ipk is so different from other shows, she will have the guts to spill the truth. But no, madam had to succumb to SP bahu pressure. I dont understand, why they want to glorify this cowardly act so much? Yes, I think it was cowardly, no matter how much any one would like to convince me otherwise!

Apparently, Khushi has inherited this trait from the mothers side of the family. Garima seems to be repeating just that. As if running away from Dadi is going to help matters! If she is so convinced, that her daughters marriage will break if dadi sees her, what if she is thrown out after the marriage has happened? Or does she think throwing her daughter in such a situation is going to be benificial for her? JEEZ!

/rant

I had made a post about this some time back...

Garima is very similar to an Ostrich!!

Ever heard the phrase ...'Bury your head in the sand'. it comes from the fact that Ostriches  supposedly hide their head in the sand when they are attack by predators.They don't run or hide in bushes, although they do sometimes lie on the ground to make themselves inconspicuous.The notion is that the supposedly dumb ostrich believes that if it can't see its attacker then the attacker can't see it.
Garima is behaving like the ostrich! She thinks playing hide and seek with Daadi is the solution to all the problem. She has one daughter permanently stationed at RM and another is gaining her pass for reentry!! with both her daughters living in RM, how long  does she think she can hide and avoid meeting Daadi? She thinks once the wedding is done there is no turning back.. ever heard of divorcee Garima.. if her involvement in the past is that heinous.. how is she expecting her daughter to  be allowed to rest in peace there!! And why she is leading them to the Lion's den anyways??

Catch the bull by the horns Garima... whats the worst that can happen... avoiding 'the problem' wont make it go away; all it will do is make you look more guilty (which it already does) and  make life more difficult for Khushi (which is evident with the way daadi was talking about Khushi yesterday and now to add to it, knowing Khushi is Garima's niece, comments about such behaviour running in the family are bound to fly)!!

Edited by jules - 07 September 2012 at 3:45am

GodHelpUssmitzy-sanika-

Go to top