Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only (Page 3)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

Hi Sanika, Thanks for the invite. I may not be able to write essays on the logic as you have requested. But will try to post as much as I can.
Hi Smitzy, Godhelpus ( I like your username. Laughed out loud when I first read it) :)
So.. Regarding Anjali..
I tried looking at the other side of the coin and could agree to some of your points. Why should Anjali believe Khushis accusation? She has known her for just a year. She is totally justified in siding with her husband. But you know the accusations very pretty serious. Things like Shyam staying in gupta house, he geeting engaged to Khushi etc..These could be easily proven if Anjali tries to find the truth. Its not that Anji was not capable of thinking logically. Look how she managed to find a solution to the Lavanya problem by threatening Khushi to train her. So if 3 people are accusing her husband and one of them is her own bro, wouldn't it be logical for her to find out the truth herself? If she still chose to have blind faithin her husband then she should have walked out of RM with him. She has been shown to prefer best of both the worlds ..her brothers money and a husband who pampers her. Using her bros money to feed her husbands whims at this stage doesn't go well with me. She comes out as a very selfish person at one point. As a mother I would sympathize with her if she is shown to grieve over her unborn rather than thinking of getting back her husband. Sorry if I am coming out too strong here but I have been mad since she chose to roam about finding her husband with her wounded feet than think about the child.
I typed this on my phone so excuse my typos.

@dpotnis :very valid points there.. Btw, the id was chosen intentionally. I used to follow Geet for sometime before it went the totally insane route. Knowing Gul you can imagine she managed to leave me a hair's breadth away from turning psychoticLOL. And I spewed venom and much more on Geet forum.  And then IPKKND happened which I started following only since last Diwali. And boy was I wrong. I was expecting Gul and team would have ironed out all their glaring mistakes from the previous venture. Lekin kuch log kutte ke dum ki tarah hamesha tedha rehna pasand karte hai...

Again, my post was not in defense of Anjali..Just the character as I see her. Totally with you on her riding two boats at the same time. I find her extremely dumb for those very reasons. 
Why wait 3-4 years to question hubby when they can move to their own home "Casa del Jha" if you please?
Why can't she have an iota of self respect? Why not refuse to live off her brother thereby discouraging husband from following suit?

And oh you don't have to worry here about coming on too strong. That's exactly why this is strictly by invite only. Don't sugar coat or mince your words. We , here, like it NEAT...and being honest to your goddamn DNA is pretty neat if you ask me.Wink We dig that!!

Also, do not worry about being descriptive. Trust sanika and I to pull that off every single time.. We just don't cut it short.  Keeping it concise is a skill I am yet to  acquire.

P.S: You will have to excuse me on the Lavanya track. I hadn't considered that. Will get back to it after some thought.

Edited by GodHelpUs - 05 September 2012 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-sanika-

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Sanika...after watching today's episode can't think rationally ... will comment some other timeUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990033">Sanika...after watching today's episode can't think rationally ... will comment some other timeUnhappy</font>

I think, since this track started, I have decided to focus on the past mystery. Otherwise, I will hate IPK
smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the indepth catharsis @GodHelpUs, @Sanika and @Deepali.

Just finished watching today's epi (I can't make the 8 pm slot due to some work) and my tirade has returned for Anjali.

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

By that logic, would it be wrong for me to say, that Khushi had plotted against us all, winning our family's hearts and trust all to get to my precious little bro and lay claim on the wealth. and I don't need to prove it. You just have to believe me, because I am your sister, and I love you and now what is best for you.

Very valid point! For a moment I was thinking along those lines when Dadi starts poisoning everyone's mind in my alternate universe IPK.

Anjali has seen two types of love in her life. The unwavering devoted side of her husband who has never once argued with her, always been gentle and kind to her, who has always taken care of her and been her pillar of strength; and then there is the sibling love, the protective love of her brother which is sometimes shown negatively by his being curt and impolite to her. True, one of them is her own blood relation but at the opportune moment, Shyaam has always ended up saying things that she wanted to hear whereas her brother has never shied away from calling a spade a spade. Her need for Shyaam.. no.. her DEPENDENCE on Shyaam is way more than that on Arnav. So it is hardly surprising to see her begging Arnav to allow him back into RM. Sad thing is Arnav isn't as selfish as Anjali is. Between his love and his sister, there's no prize for guessing who he'd choose.

Originally posted by dpotnis

But you know the accusations very pretty serious. Things like Shyam staying in gupta house, he geeting engaged to Khushi etc..These could be easily proven if Anjali tries to find the truth. ...  So if 3 people are accusing her husband and one of them is her own bro, wouldn't it be logical for her to find out the truth herself? If she still chose to have blind faithin her husband then she should have walked out of RM with him. ...

Originally posted by -sanika-

i for one, will never side anjali...stupidity n blind faith is the biggest sin in my book! People should learn to think for themselves and take decisions accordingly. I didnt agree with anything she did on the show...but yes, i can understand the character even if i cant respect her.

My main issue with Anjali is the following:

1. No independent streak : Her character resembles that of a leech. She's always stuck to the host sucking in blood till she feels full. She has indeed been staying with his brother this whole time when she should have insisted to stay with her husband. Get a life of your own woman!! Stop living off your brother's riches. He's worked hard to erect his own business from scratch. Why the hell does he need to feed you and your hubby darling too?

2. No strength in Character: Why are the only two expressions on her face either crying or needy? There was a time when I used to LOVE her for her elder sister portrayal.. remember the times when she used to scold Arnav for talking rudely to Khushi? Remember her determined stand at wanting to employ Khushi irrespective of what Arnav felt. There were streaks of resolve in her character which has quite frankly disintegrated beyond belief now.

3. She's got peas for brains: Completely agree with deepali's comments. The serious accusations can all be traced down. Anjali go to Gupta House and ask Buaji or Garima about Shyam's alleged stay. Or for that matter, go back to that day when Khushi revealed the truth about Shyam. Do you remember NK saying Shyam's password "I love Khushi"? Do you remember Arnav saying he knew about Shyam's transgressions since a long time?  Or well, since you have no brains, obviously such simple tasks are beyond you.

Frankly speaking, I detest Anjali after today's epi. She has proven beyond doubt that she is SELFISH!! full stop. It doesn't matter to her how her demand will affect Arnav. And to top it all, look at her guts when she said to Shyaam "I won't eat food or take my medicines by anyone but you." Seriously?! *screams in frustration*

Edited by smitzy - 05 September 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisGodHelpUs-sanika-

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

EDIT: This is the open letter I wrote to Anjali in a forum topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175616

Dear Anjali,

Very fortunately for both of us, I first started watching IPK when Payash's Mehndi was taking place. I was totally in awe and in absolute adoration of the story and of the hide-n-seek love/hate relationship between Arnav and Khushi. However, what I was even happier when I saw how you with your humorous expressions managed to catch this under-the-wraps love and even conspired with Naniji to invent ways and means to bring it out. Your plan with Naniji about NK and Khushi's mock proposal endeared you to me. It was like watching one of my own elder sisters who teased me about the cute guy she caught me staring at my cousin's wedding. You were sweet, cute and totally relatable.

As I started catching up on the earlier episodes, I saw the bond of brother and sister, love between you and Arnav and was mesmerized. Having no siblings of my own, I even went to the extent of wishing I too had a younger brother whom I could pamper and admonish like you did. The way you used to scold Arnav when he spoke out of place or was rude to Khushi in the beginning episodes made my heart warm. The way you defended Khushi when it was actually you who broke Arnav's laptop made you a champ in my eyes. I enjoyed all the rakshabandhan scenes immensely. Even when you were upset that the creep you call your husband didn't turn up on your anniversary party or when you waited for him on Teej, I solemnly felt bad for you. When Arnav and Khushi got married so abruptly, you were a support for her; and even though you were unhappy with the circumstances I never saw you being rude to her. You see, you had a central role then as well even if you weren't the main lead. We actually liked you a lot.

Then I don't know what happened to you. I get it you love your creep husband so much that the mere thought that he could have tried to get his hands on another woman is beyond belief for you. Maybe you are the personification of "Love is blind". I for once thought, no I believed, that you would take a different stance. Everybody in the family loves you and fawns over you and yet you thought nobody in the world was better than Shyam Manohar Jha to have you and to hold you in your trying times? The first time I really hated you for not having a spine was when you chose to believe your lying cheating scumbag of a husband blindly rather than what four other people said (and mind you they were honest sources having proof of Shyaam's wrongdoing). You chose to go against your OWN brother, your own blood? Really?

I would have adored you had you continued your teasing with Arnav till his wedding. I would have loved you if for once you kept your childish whims aside and let your brother had a shot at a chance for happiness. He has found the love of his life for crying out loud. Isn't that what you wished on shooting stars for? I would have respected you immensely had you been determined to join Arnav in finding out what Shyam was really upto. I would have defended you because I knew that you could be strong and for once in your life you could stand against the scum that is your husband. I would have stood up for you at a time like this when you lost your baby and half the IF people are seeking your blood.

Do you realise that you have slowly dug your own grave. When Dadi finally finds out how Shyaam duped her, do you think they both will be such good pals? Or for that matter will your dearest Naniji or Mamiji continue to fawn over you when they realise that you have been sneaking off to meet that nasty piece of work you adore for a husband? And what about your brother Arnav? Do you realise how big of a shock this entire fiasco will be for him when the truth comes out? And when the day comes when you realise how Shyaam had been methodically trying to kill you, hurt you and maim you all this time, what will you do Anjali?

That day you will be truly alone Anjali, your family, your loved ones who have been so concerned for you, who have loved you so much will turn their backs on you. And that day you'd face the consequences of each of your mindless childish decisions. You've already started hogging limelight now reducing the story of IPK into the ghost of the love story it started out to be. But I think now the title Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon describes YOU pretty aptly. You are blindly in love with your husband who doesn't give a damn about you. Indeed, what should we name this one-sided love? Nafrat paas aane na de, pyaar door jane na de. Nafrat that your husband has for you and Pyaar that you have for your husband.

I am not angry as I write this, just seriously disappointed in the way your character turned out to be. In this era when everyone is screaming hoarse about women empowerment and women are being encouraged to be fierce, independent and strong, you remind me of the archaic stereotype of the sad Indian Nari of yesteryears. I had lots of hope from you Anjali, you have very efficiently destroyed them all. Now I don't even feel sorry for you.

A very Sad IPK fan

PS: This wasn't meant to be bashing. If it is so please let me know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisGodHelpUs-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey smitzy...

the last para of uf post, rankles so bad. I just dare anjali, just dare her to commit suicide after finding the truth...u escapist !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

hey smitzy...

the last para of uf post, rankles so bad. I just dare anjali, just dare her to commit suicide after finding the truth...u escapist !

Please let that not be an unsuccessful attempt though..ASR has been through much already..he will take this too in his stride. And if it means ASR will turn into Zanjeer style BigB.. I liked him better , considering that I can't take the current ASR seriously.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitzy-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

hey smitzy...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Please let that not be an unsuccessful attempt though..ASR has been through much already..he will take this too in his stride. And if it means ASR will turn into Zanjeer style BigB.. I liked him better , considering that I can't take the current ASR seriously.</font>

Ghu...phir se mass suicide naah chalu ho jaaye...fission reaction, ekdum...
them shyaamu will get the daulat for sure...

Go to top