Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only (Page 18)

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I see a lot pf expectations riding on LM's return and though as a director I think he can help a lot, am not sure how much he can control the story... had made a post on this sometime back, take a peek!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198438

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitzy

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

aha! bulls eye! (if this turns out to be true that is LOL)
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzy

aha! bulls eye! (if this turns out to be true that is LOL)

Sounds like fun.. she will go missing thinking he is not going to marry her and he will go looking for her and typical Arnav Khushi screaming fighting making up scene, with them returning back to wed!!

smitzy

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Arrgghh...you know what,
This reminds me of Geet...
This is exactly where I stopped watching the serial

Geet finds out that the guy who duped her and her family out of her property and virginity , is none other than her brother in law on the day of her engagement and she goes missing ...

After yesterday's towel dance, I am already on the verge of quitting. This spoiler if it comes true, will just make it easier.
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Arrgghh...you know what,

Geet finds out that the guy who duped her and her family out of her property and virginity , is none other than her brother in law on the day of her engagement and she goes missing ...

After yesterday's towel dance, I am already on the verge of quitting. This spoiler if it comes true, will just make it easier.

Funny you should say that cause I thought of the same scene from Geet too when I read this. But at that time, I think the lead actor fell sick and so they had to forcibly introduce a sequence when he is missing, which is why when Geet in shock goes off wandering, he thinks she didnt want to get engaged and so himself goes into hiding... if I remember correctly!!!
It was bizzare but they had to do it to meet the crisis at that time.

In IPK I dont think it will be prolonged like it was in Geet.. I think she will guess something is wrong and he may not marry her anymore and walk away. By the time he collects his thoughts and reaches the mandap, he will realise she is missing and will be reminded of her words - I will slip away like sand from between your fingers and run so fast that you will never be able to find me.

This will help his realise just how important she is to him and how the future with her is more important that the past. He may go looking for her and on finding, they will fight, yell, scream, cry and make up and come back to get married.

smitzy

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by -sanika-

Arrgghh...you know what,

Funny you should say that cause I thought of the same scene from Geet too when I read this. But at that time, I think the lead actor fell sick and so they had to forcibly introduce a sequence when he is missing, which is why when Geet in shock goes off wandering, he thinks she didnt want to get engaged and so himself goes into hiding... if I remember correctly!!!
It was bizzare but they had to do it to meet the crisis at that time.

In IPK I dont think it will be prolonged like it was in Geet.. I think she will guess something is wrong and he may not marry her anymore and walk away. By the time he collects his thoughts and reaches the mandap, he will realise she is missing and will be reminded of her words - I will slip away like sand from between your fingers and run so fast that you will never be able to find me.

This will help his realise just how important she is to him and how the future with her is more important that the past. He may go looking for her and on finding, they will fight, yell, scream, cry and make up and come back to get married.

You know what, if it was the first time they did this, then impact padta
But these days, they just seem to be repeating pattern.
Kitni baar gussa and then scared of loosing her dikhaayenge ?
It is getting a tad bit boring for me honestly
If they had shown a nice romance build up with the anji drama and the towel dance (I still can't get over it, I know many people loved it, but I agree with smitzy on this one, it went against everything ASR image in my mind and killed the character for me!) And thn suddenly if they had shown this , with intensity , toh majaa aata!

In place of the towel dance,
I have asked a frd to write an OS on this plot. Waiting for it :)

Edited by -sanika- - 21 September 2012 at 4:48am

smitzy

Go to top