IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
I have an absolutely bizarre thought running in my head after today's episode...

When if Daadi blackmails Khushi to leave Arnav on the wedding day, just like he blackmailed her for Payal's happiness the last time??? What if again (this time may be for Arnav's happiness) she again succumbs and leaves??

After being all positive till now... I am suddenly back to thinking there is separation because of the evil plotting!!!
Originally posted by jules

I have an absolutely bizarre thought running in my head after today's episode...

When if Daadi blackmails Khushi to leave Arnav on the wedding day, just like he blackmailed her for Payal's happiness the last time??? What if again (this time may be for Arnav's happiness) she again succumbs and leaves??

After being all positive till now... I am suddenly back to thinking there is separation because of the evil plotting!!!

Oh good yaar!

Mujhe fir se IPk fasting karni padegi
Anyway, Dadi doesn't know abt Payal - Khushi attachment
Unless, Shyaam tells her ...
But I have a strong feeling Dadi would want to insult Garima and co in front of everyone
Unke kalege ko thandak tabhi pahoochegi
The only hope I see is last time , both Arnav and Khushi were in love, wanted to confess, were not sure about the others feelings. Hence MU was easy.

But this time, the difference is they both have confessed and are sure of each others feelings.

This will be the only saving grace...
Originally posted by -sanika-

The only hope I see is last time , both Arnav and Khushi were in love, wanted to confess, were not sure about the others feelings. Hence MU was easy.

But this time, the difference is they both have confessed and are sure of each others feelings.

This will be the only saving grace...

It was for me too all this while. Plus the need to show how much Arnav's character has reformed in love.. he has started expressing more, become superstitious and doesnt want her to even suggest a separation even in a joke. For me the highlight of this build up would have been for him to stand by her and not allow her to be punished for a crime she didnt commit.
All this up until today's episode... there seemed to be a negative under current and the more they seem to grow closer, the scarier it felt of what is to come!! The only saving grace is how will the story move forward if there is a separation... it would mean prolonging the exposure of Shyam!!

It was for me too all this while. Plus the need to show how much Arnav's character has reformed in love.. he has started expressing more, become superstitious and doesnt want her to even suggest a separation even in a joke. For me the highlight of this build up would have been for him to stand by her and not allow her to be punished for a crime she didnt commit.
All this up until today's episode... there seemed to be a negative under current and the more they seem to grow closer, the scarier it felt of what is to come!! The only saving grace is how will the story move forward if there is a separation... it would mean prolonging the exposure of Shyam!!

I am pretty sure, the story isnt complete and I feel that Shyaam is related to the past some how...

What I have liked is to see that Anjali notices that everyone hates and avoids Shyaam...her pati ki ijjat down the drains...sab pehle jaisa nahi hua

What I hope to see is Arnav standing by Khushi and marrying her, but loosing his sister in the process. Instead of Payal, Dadi will play the sister card and lose.

Shyaam , Anjali and Dadi will move out ...

No suhaag raat...AGAIN !

Shashi will be the wild card...he will point fingers at Shyaam, Anji wont be convinced, but the first seed of doubt will be seen

Originally posted by -sanika-

I am pretty sure, the story isnt complete and I feel that Shyaam is related to the past some how...

What I have liked is to see that Anjali notices that everyone hates and avoids Shyaam...her pati ki ijjat down the drains...sab pehle jaisa nahi hua

What I hope to see is Arnav standing by Khushi and marrying her, but loosing his sister in the process. Instead of Payal, Dadi will play the sister card and lose.

Shyaam , Anjali and Dadi will move out ...

No suhaag raat...AGAIN !

Shashi will be the wild card...he will point fingers at Shyaam, Anji wont be convinced, but the first seed of doubt will be seen

So many possiilities... in short Dimaag ki dahi!! 😊
Completely !

But I am exicted to see LM back in action !!!!!!!
I wonder which episode will it be ?
The actual marriage shot :D
That would be AWESOME !
Don't tell me i didn't tell you so ðŸ˜›

aaj hum bahut khush hain muhahahahaha my fanfiction is coming close to be true.. JE BAAT!! (Chapter 2 scene 1 ðŸ˜‰)

ab bas shaadi tootne ki kasar baaki hai ðŸ˜†

oh btw.. LM was FAMOUS for the hate-scenes.. and now he is coming back... anyone notice the trend? maybe that is one of the reasons they roped him in.. so that he could direct the hate scenes better!

watever it is, there is no way I'm turning away from IPK now.. separation maangta hai mujhko!! (sadist much?) muhahahahaha

cheers!
Originally posted by smitzy

Don't tell me i didn't tell you so ðŸ˜›

aaj hum bahut khush hain muhahahahaha my fanfiction is coming close to be true.. JE BAAT!! (Chapter 2 scene 1 ðŸ˜‰)

ab bas shaadi tootne ki kasar baaki hai ðŸ˜†

oh btw.. LM was FAMOUS for the hate-scenes.. and now he is coming back... anyone notice the trend? maybe that is one of the reasons they roped him in.. so that he could direct the hate scenes better!

watever it is, there is no way I'm turning away from IPK now.. separation maangta hai mujhko!! (sadist much?) muhahahahaha

cheers!

Ohhh Sadist you surely are 😆

But hate at this stage will meaning going back to scratch one... starting from where it all began!! And if they fall into the loop of hating each other again.. then what is the point of bring Shyam back and also having a Daadi. If we have two villains they needs someone to fight against them too na. If Arnav and Khushi are not going to be together and will be busy playing hate- hate.. then these two ideal minds will have nothin to do!!

Ohhh Sadist you surely are 😆

But hate at this stage will meaning going back to scratch one... starting from where it all began!! And if they fall into the loop of hating each other again.. then what is the point of bring Shyam back and also having a Daadi. If we have two villains they needs someone to fight against them too na. If Arnav and Khushi are not going to be together and will be busy playing hate- hate.. then these two ideal minds will have nothin to do!!

ahh no no.. the hate won't be between Arnav and Khushi.. they'll have a conflicted love story (you don't read my FF do you ðŸ˜›)