IPK Logic Lovers-By Invite Only - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sanika-

http://www.4lionsfilms.com/04/06/2011/the-cool-factor/

So...ek tie ke liye itna naatak kiya !

😊 Pehle tie diya hota toh Barun aaj ho rahi galti ke liye bahut pehe hi khud ko phansi de deta..
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

😊 Pehle tie diya hota toh Barun aaj ho rahi galti ke liye bahut pehe hi khud ko phansi de deta..

Aaj mera bahut sanka hain ...I think the time I quit IPK is really near...I am holding on because I had so much fun discussing and dissecting it here with all you guys...
hahahahahaa just read that Deepali (Payal) is leaving the show 😆

use bhi samajh aa gaya ki yahan rehke kuch nahin hone wala.. I wonder usko bhagane ka kya logic daalenge CVs.. oh btw, this seems to be a plus point for my AU story yipeee

Oh n about the tie... well, I think the cravat looks way better than the tie 😳

cheers!
Originally posted by smitzy

hahahahahaa just read that Deepali (Payal) is leaving the show 😆

use bhi samajh aa gaya ki yahan rehke kuch nahin hone wala.. I wonder usko bhagane ka kya logic daalenge CVs.. oh btw, this seems to be a plus point for my AU story yipeee

Oh n about the tie... well, I think the cravat looks way better than the tie 😳

cheers!

woh bade buzurg keh gaye hai...doobti naiyya kisko kya paar lagayegi...Show mein jo himmat kabhi nahi dikha payi, wahi aaj  apne self respect ke liye awaaz uthayi aur kinara kar liya hai show se...

and oh😕..u used the words Logic and Cvs in the same sentence.. Blasphemous😲!!!
Edited by GodHelpUs - 11 years ago
Just saw Mishti's spoiler about Daadi and Garima finally meeting and Shyam on knowing the truth about the past, will play games!! Now the big question is will Arnav behave like his hot headed self... again blame Khushi to be associated with everything bad in his life and cancel the wedding???

If this happens then the next question is- is this the first show for the makers??? Do they not learn from past mistakes??? Everywhere people are screaming about their displeasure with the current track, demanding the remarriage of Arnav and Khushi and hoping to see their bond develop. If a separation comes... what was the point of even bringing in this remarriage track and showing their relationship grow in leaps and bounds??? And how do they redeem themselves from another separation???

Like I said before... drama should be in the right doses... to thrill yes but not to kill!!!
Edited by jules - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jules

Just saw Mishti's spoiler about Daadi and Garima finally meeting and Shyam on knowing the truth about the past, will play games!! No the big question is will Arnav behave like the hot headed himself... again blame Khushi to be associated with everything bad in his life and cancel the wedding???

If this happens then the next question is is this the first show for the makers??? Do they not learn from past mistakes??? Everywhere people are screaming about their displeasure with the current track, demanding the remarriage of Arnav and Khushi and hoping to see their bond develop. If a separation comes... what was the point of even bringing in this remarriage track and showing their relationship grow in leaps and bounds??? And how do they redeem themselves from another separation???

Like I said before... drama should be in the right doses... to trill yes but not to kill!!!

I would really like to know what is happening inside the PH?
Why have things suddenly stopped working for them?
Director change?
Writer change?
Have they got a writer's block?
Kisi ki saade-saati chal rahi hain kya ?
They are too busy with the new shows ?

After waiting aaages for a promo, what are we going to get? Shaamu introducing DD and G!
Of all the people to know the truth.
And what does that imply? Yes that he is already in the house!
And he will time it to break the marriage
Mission Shyaam ghar main in and Dobby ghar se out successful ?

The promo might air on Tuesday midnight as usual.
So what do we have to expect?
The first few days Dobby wanting to please everyone, feeling that she is responsible for Anji's haalat and will get Shyaamu back to make everything alrigth again!
YES! IT IS YOUR FAULT U LITTLE GIT!!!
IF YOU HAD JUST OPENED YOUR MOUTH THE FIRST TIME YOU FOUND SHYAAM'S TRUTH, WE THE AUDIENCES WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED ALL OF YOUR STUPID AND HIGHLY UNNECESSARY SELF SACRIFICING ANTICS AND WOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE SOOO MUCH SHYAMANJALI!
As if that is not enough...there is DADI! 
And Arshi fighting again...but this time, how many will enjoy any of it?

A couple, who should be strong together, are going to be divided and vulnerable.
Neither is going like the snakwa coming back nor will they truly understand each other's POV
So re marriage gayaa tel lene
Instead of iss pyaar ko and rabba ve, Kyun dard hain itna  and Daiya Ho will be playing non stop!

And what I find personally MOST IRRITATING is Dobby's crying Face will be seen throughout!
I hate it even more than Anjali's antics
It says...poor innocent me...what could I do...I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE FREAKING HAPPY...YEH HUMARE SAATH HI KYUN HOTA HAIN!
YOU CREATE PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS U DUMB CHICK!

Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sanika-

Director change?
Writer change?

After waiting aaages for a promo, what are we going to get? Shaamu introducing DD and G!

The first few days Dobby wanting to please everyone, feeling that she is responsible for Anji's haalat and will get Shyaamu back to make everything alrigth again!
IF YOU HAD JUST OPENED YOUR MOUTH THE FIRST TIME YOU FOUND SHYAAM'S TRUTH, WE THE AUDIENCES WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED ALL OF YOUR STUPID AND HIGHLY UNNECESSARY SELF SACRIFICING ANTICS AND WOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE SOOO MUCH SHYAMANJALI!

A couple, who should be strong together, are going to be divided and vulnerable.
Neither is going like the snakwa coming back nor will they truly understand each other's POV
Instead of iss pyaar ko and rabba ve, Kyun dard hain itna  and Daiya Ho will be playing non stop!

And what I find personally MOST IRRITATING is Dobby's crying Face will be seen throughout!
It says...poor innocent me...what could I do...I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE FREAKING HAPPY...YEH HUMARE SAATH HI KYUN HOTA HAIN!

kudiye, just so you know...

I am on chutti...since my sense of humor went hunting without keeping me posted. I can't function without it😊

I am off  IPKKND diet. ...I'll visit IF though, can't give up on that ,can I? IPKKND  was plain bad influence.I'm so looking forward to my normal routine.
If they finally get to answering all my questions, I'll read about it from your posts. And If I come across something interesting that I can mock, you will have it rest assured.

What good would come off  with me repeating my mistakes just like the PH? 😃

I would rather channel my energies into updating my blog which has seen some serious neglect. And no I am not as mushy as I may come across via my blog. I am just ultra good with my imagination⭐️  Link finds below peleej...my feeble attempts to prove I have romance in me..I suck at it...pata nahi kyu share kar rahi hoon..go ahead and embarrass me

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

kudiye, just so you know...

I am on chutti...since my sense of humor went hunting without keeping me posted. I can't function without it😊

I am off  IPKKND diet. ...I'll visit IF though, can't give up on that ,can I? IPKKND  was plain bad influence.I'm so looking forward to my normal routine.
If they finally get to answering all my questions, I'll read about it from your posts. And If I come across something interesting that I can mock, you will have it rest assured.

What good would come off  with me repeating my mistakes just like the PH? 😃

I would rather channel my energies into updating my blog which has seen some serious neglect. And no I am not as mushy as I may come across via my blog. I am just ultra good with my imagination⭐️  Link finds below peleej...my feeble attempts to prove I have romance in me..I suck at it...pata nahi kyu share kar rahi hoon..go ahead and embarrass me

Are yaar! Same here...I will not be watching the Episodes Either.
I will focus on my literature review for the New Phd
Impression jo maarna hain!
Good decision...people should just boycott the serial till some change is seen
I was wondering if you guys would prefer it if I start a google group away from IF to hangout...
this way, no temptation to think , listen or discuss IPK
We could talk abt books :D or anything else under the blue sky for that matter!
Will definitely go though your blog!
I wish I had any writing acumen :(
Imagination toh kaafi wild hain 😉 but I cant be bothered to give it a shot!
Director change?
Writer change?

[/QUOTE]

The problem is that when they conceptualized the show and what the storyline would be... I think this is how it went...

There will be this M&B type of rich hero who is arrogant, rude, full of himself but with a golden heart which he hides. He is an atheist and only cares about his sister and the power of money. Against him a this happy go lucky girl who is from humble background and believes in spreading happiness. Ok so lets call her Khushi. If he is an atheist lets make her a die hard believer, if she is a mithai lover, lets make him diabetic.. they should be like chalk and cheese!! Infact lets make it more Indian...lets make her jhaali.. she will wear crazy shiny clothes and will talk in shudh hindi. Ok if she is the shudh hindi types lets make him talk mostly in english... blah blah blah!!!

Then comes the basic premise... so we have got this M&B type opposites attract kind of a couple.. what gonna be their story... lets not do just a boy meets girl.. hates and falls in love... lets add a twist! The sister whom the boy adores..lets get her husband to be a lecherous guy who lusts after this girl! So the love and hate ill be about their personality conflict and also the conflict between loving the sister and the girl who is the 'other woman' in the sister's life.

Ta ta ta... planning the plot was done till the hate wedding done to rescue the sister's marriage!!

Show got launched and before they knew the show was immensely popular and things went as planned. Once the wedding happened... they woke up and realised.. iske baad tho plan hi nahi kiya now what???

The rest as they say is history!!!