Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I for one am a confrontational person...jo bhi hain, muh pe hain...because I have realised talking things openly makes people uncomfortable and I am sadistic enough to enjoy their righteous discomfort πŸ˜†

On one hand I agree , that he should go away, for them to realise his worth.

But on the other hand, I don't see Arnav stepping out, simply because, it kind of resembles admitting defeat. It is not in his character to do so. If I was in his place, I was like okay...

Anji wants Shyaamu...fine, she can move back with him, in their little mansion. who ever else wants to can leave with them. But he personally will not have anything to do with any1 who associates with Shyaamu and neither will his money.

It will be super fun to watch Shyaamu handle the kharcha of the Raizada's ...what say?

When it comes to his family...he has never "punished them"...He should show them his ASR roop for once!
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

I actually admire Nani's character a lot! She is the only one who tried to get to the bottom of things when Shyam's truth came out. And in recent times, she is the other pillar of support for Khushi in RM. I cheered when she defended Khushi in front of Dadi.

REgarding Garima... well, do you guys remember, she had vowed to tell the truth to Khushi during the Kuldevi pooja? I wonder where did that resolve go? I'm scared that when the face-off does happen, everyone will think Khushi knew the truth all along and yet wasn't doing anything about it :(

Ture.. vaise hi Khushi ne koi proof nahi diya hai shyam ke khilaaf..ASR also took her at face value.. 

Now with the Graima's  flare up in the offing it sure sounds the death knell for ASR-Khushi love story. For an outsider, we can rationalize and see how the stacks are built up, and the fact that they are insiders, prevents them from viewing it any differently.

It does seem Khushi-Shyam colluded and planned it this way all along😊 If you ask me, that's enough to shoot both of them between the eyes if I were ASR.
-sanika- thumbnail
Problem is the PH seems to be trying to appeal to a "wider" audience, that means people who prefer women to be weeping willows...hence all the characters that we once loved, are being degraded in this way and we are left reeling from the shock of watching IPK turn into a K drama πŸ˜‘ We are quite frankly in denial, that this is not happening, but I think it is! It is their desperate measures to salvage TRPs i guess.  Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

But on the other hand, I don't see Arnav stepping out, simply because, it kind of resembles admitting defeat. It is not in his character to do so. If I was in his place, I was like okay...

😊  
taking a step back at times, is the smartest of the move in the bigger scheme of things. That could well prove to be the stance that changed your course from defeat to victory. saare chote chote battles nahi ladne chahiye.
Maine pehle bhi kaha, tress that don't yield are the first to fall in a storm..its the grass that survives...Ever seen an eucalyptus tree?? They don't uproot easily. because they are willing t bend in face of tempest and brave it out😊 Those who don't- perish.

One should pick and choose them. aur koi shart nahi rakhni chahiye ki saare ladai hum hi jeete..they all add up to the bigger battles that await us.
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

vaise hi Khushi ne koi proof nahi diya hai shyam ke khilaaf..ASR also took her at face value..  
It does seem Khushi-Shyam colluded and planned it this way all along😊 

Yep, Dadi made it quite clear that she feels this way

Why oh why can't ASR summon everyone in to one of their fancy sitting lounges and explain it to everyone point by point why Shyam's re-entry ain't gonna happen.

1. Shyam is a lying conniving SOB who tried to get cozy with Khushi
(If Dadi raises her voice, he can say "KHAMOSH!!! Meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui hai!!" and continue to explain the terrace fiasco and the confrontation he had with Shyamu)

2. Well go back to point number 1 and drill it into everyone's heads. πŸ˜†
Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

😊  
taking a step back at times, is the smartest of the move in the bigger scheme of things. That could well prove to be the stance that changed your course from defeat to victory. saare chote chote battles nahi ladne chahiye.
Maine pehle bhi kaha, tress that don't yield are the first to fall in a storm..its the grass that survives...Ever seen an eucalyptus tree?? They don't uproot easily. because they are willing t bend in face of tempest and brave it out😊 Those who don't- perish.

One should pick and choose them. aur koi shart nahi rakhni chahiye ki saare ladai hum hi jeete..they all add up to the bigger battles that await us.

Madam, I understand...but ASR ki bahut badi Ego hain...jo use ASR banaatii hain 😳
I want him to win as ASR not Arnav
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

Yep, Dadi made it quite clear that she feels this way

Why oh why can't ASR summon everyone in to one of their fancy sitting lounges and explain it to everyone point by point why Shyam's re-entry ain't gonna happen.

1. Shyam is a lying conniving SOB who tried to get cozy with Khushi
(If Dadi raises her voice, he can say "KHAMOSH!!! Meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui hai!!" and continue to explain the terrace fiasco and the confrontation he had with Shyamu)

2. Well go back to point number 1 and drill it into everyone's heads. πŸ˜†

The only reason being, he is not used to his decisions being questioned and Dadi is doing just that and under her umbrella, baki sab hil-dul rahee hain!
-sanika- thumbnail
If this is true:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184233

I think I am going to stop reading the WU as well!

GodHelpUs thumbnail
[QUOTE=-sanika-]If this is true:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184233

I think I am going to stop reading the WU as well!

[/QUOTE

I dint want to say, I knew it πŸ˜ƒbut the scene where Arnav thunders, " I mean koi bhi, ab is ghar mein shyam ko wapas laane ki baat nahi karega...

That's when I realized it will indeed be his arm candy who will lay out a welcome mat for Shyam's entry.

Jab tak Khushi ki Khushi ko sooli pe na chadaya jaaye tab tak drama factor kaise build up hoga?

That was a foregone conclusion. Isme khunnas khane wali baat kahan hai, ye toh pata hi tha na.. aap kyu itna laal peela ho rahe ho? Iss chat club ka kya hoga aapke bagair?
-sanika- thumbnail
You know, Khushi reminds me of Dobby from Happy Potter...always trying to help, but ends up landing Harry and co. in dangerous trouble...until further notice I shall refer to her as Dobby for personal satisfaction!