Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

What does that mean? (Page 2)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Nice post fatima. I think both are unfair. I don't want 2 eliminations next week certainly, and I think we won't get that too. So, it means 1 week extension.and that is also unfair on the participants, especially those who are here since day1! One extra week might not seem to be much to us, but it definitely means a lot of effort from the participants. Every performance involves many rehersals and lots of hard work.
Colours is just playing games. seriously I have lost all respect for the channel . 

I think this is totally unfair on all the contestants! and as can be seen, already its taking a toll on their healths! Acc to me,the morale of the international choreographers ( who have just joined) is not as important here as the morale and health of the participants who have been working so hard since so many days! 

Agree with youEmbarrassed

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
chewing gum show...Sleepy
Sleepythey r dragging it unnecessarily...
i think they will extend the finale episode for 2 weeksOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

lg001 IF-Dazzler
lg001
lg001

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Enjoy it...
1 week extension is better...
Awesome2210 Senior Member
Awesome2210
Awesome2210

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I personally would prefer one extra week of JDJ ! .. two elimiations is too much to handle :P
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I don't think they are going to have two eliminations 
gkgauravkumar Newbie
gkgauravkumar
gkgauravkumar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I think there will be two eliminations because there are 4 las vegasians and they are 6 so i think one boy and one girl will eliminate !! 
music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

i dnt think there will be two eliminations next week ... that wud be a blunder step by channel ... it happens in all reality shows ... i was waiting for this process ... other thing they dnt want to keep the morale of the international choreographrs down ... if one of the contestant wud have been eliminated ... his/her choreographr must have felt bad ...So its ok ...One week extention not a big deal ...they are cashing on their TRPs.

..why channel is giving more preference to the international choreographers...

these choreographers are  and were doing and going thru the same pattern of elimination and reality show in their country...so why when they come to india...there is no elimination...

its just for trp only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
agar mujh se pucho tou i wud say just announce the winner name and cut the crap up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index