Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

What does that mean?

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
If no elimination this week that's mean two eliminations next week or they have increased one week of JDJ season 5😕?

I would prefer two eliminations next week b/c how much long they will extend this season.

Plz no bashing of any contestant and plz don't take name that which contestants should be eliminated.

Just tell which one do u prefer.

1:Two eliminations next week.
2: Extend one more week of JDJ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think there will be two eliminations next week ... that wud be a blunder step by channel ... it happens in all reality shows ... i was waiting for this process ... other thing they dnt want to keep the morale of the international choreographrs down ... if one of the contestant wud have been eliminated ... his/her choreographr must have felt bad ...So its ok ...One week extention not a big deal ...they are cashing on their TRPs.
pickachu thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmangirl

i dnt think there will be two eliminations next week ... that wud be a blunder step by channel ... it happens in all reality shows ... i was waiting for this process ... other thing they dnt want to keep the morale of the international choreographrs down ... if one of the contestant wud have been eliminated ... his/her choreographr must have felt bad ...So its ok ...One week extention not a big deal ...they are cashing on their TRPs.

U r right!
They r cashing their trps.
I don't like colors😡!
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pickachu

U r right!
They r cashing their trps.
I don't like colors😡!

haha !! dnt wry ...enjoy 😉
pickachu thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmangirl

haha !! dnt wry ...enjoy 😉

Ab majboori hai enjoy tu karna parega jab tak show khatam nahi ho jata😆!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post fatima. I think both are unfair. I don't want 2 eliminations next week certainly, and I think we won't get that too. So, it means 1 week extension.and that is also unfair on the participants, especially those who are here since day1! One extra week might not seem to be much to us, but it definitely means a lot of effort from the participants. Every performance involves many rehersals and lots of hard work.
Colours is just playing games. seriously I have lost all respect for the channel . 

I think this is totally unfair on all the contestants! and as can be seen, already its taking a toll on their healths! Acc to me,the morale of the international choreographers ( who have just joined) is not as important here as the morale and health of the participants who have been working so hard since so many days! 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
ahh when Bigboss will come:(
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Nice post fatima. I think both are unfair. I don't want 2 eliminations next week certainly, and I think we won't get that too. So, it means 1 week extension.and that is also unfair on the participants, especially those who are here since day1! One extra week might not seem to be much to us, but it definitely means a lot of effort from the participants. Every performance involves many rehersals and lots of hard work.

Colours is just playing games. seriously I have lost all respect for the channel . 

I think this is totally unfair on all the contestants! and as can be seen, already its taking a toll on their healths! Acc to me,the morale of the international choreographers ( who have just joined) is not as important here as the morale and health of the participants who have been working so hard since so many days! 

Then they should have brought only 5 international dancers 
pickachu thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Agree with you😳
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chewing gum show...🥱
🥱they r dragging it unnecessarily...
i think they will extend the finale episode for 2 weeks