India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Starting to dislike Arjun and purvi!

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I know right? Never thought I Wld say this but I am so freaking frustrated after watching that crap sbs video abt Arjun / Ovi marriage bullshit twist.. It's hard for me to not dislike Arvi.. Firstly for purvi on
Walking out of this marriage .. After such heavy commitment talks with ARjun.. And then secondly Arjun for even agreeing to marry Ovi.. Like WTH !!! Could he nor be man enough to disown Ovi at the mandap and standing up for way is right!!!

Ekta has ruined not only the essence of the show but has killed the arvi spirit in me... Once Arjun is married to Ovi.. There is no longer any pavitra rishta between arvi .. Even
If Arjun is still in love with purvi the purity and binding factor seems to have been lost...

If arvi were separated it Wld still be okay but to show Arjun marrying Ovi has just taken the fun out of this show.. It's just plain disgusting... Oh and not to forget get ready to see offscreen interviews of Arjun and Ovi now since purvi will be missing from action..

And wats next for us to see?? Arjun Ovi suhagraat ??? This show shld really end...

I wonder how RD and Asha must be feeling?? They must be aware of how disappointed their fans are.. If PR ends maybe they can find a better scripts on other shows...

Urghhh so frustrating.. I want to scream at ekta for showing such cheap twists and seriously ruining the magic and mystery with ARVI!!!

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21rekha23ana-123ashsarrecoupreshma28suhasi.karan.1...priya...saf2012adittyAwesome2210diana72--Jenelle--pari-kirloskarampliphyanju011ramki1JShivpurethoughtjkhusi-Latty-..StarAngel..AshlaikaMagicalParibonibrightarjunpurvixo-Amby-blueocean_787Huma-_OrChiD_

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
if anyone want to see pavitra rishta and off scrren masti then now they will show only purvi masti and may be with jia ,...rithvik so bad for u ,,ekta will focus now only purvis life so everyone will missing rithviks offscreen masti specially ashvik,last week we saw there is only asha interview and will be only asha  ,,,,,so bad for rithvik,,,
,i hate rithvik ,he is dishonest person ,he always  said in twitter arvi will be back with some twist but no arjun ovi wedding,i hate dishonest person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonblueocean_787

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Well thats what they are still saying.  ARVI will be together.

Its this inbetween part that makes no sense and is bullcrap and we aren't standing for it.  Because when ARVI do get TOGETHER it will be pointless and to wrong.

I hate Purvi for tossing Arjun.

I hate Arjun for going through with it.

I hate ARMAN for sitting there watching.

I hate Ekta for writing the bullcrap.

I hate ZEE for ever putting this show on the air and getting me addicted to it only for hear ache.  

I'm so tempted to cancel my Zee subscription.  MKKPB is stupid storyline after stupid storyline.  PSH is ok.  I refuse to watch the never HD, I don't watch SS.  RSSI is ok,,  PR is horsecrap and was my favorite but after this refuse.  PV is good.  All that being said its not enough for me to pay for this bullcrap.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21munny2ana-123saf2012adittyAwesome2210reshma28pn_92AshlaikaMAYURFAN001..StarAngel..ameiliablueocean_787bonibrightAnAvidReader

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thts wht
if purvi had to leave arjun for her mother k i would have seen tht seperation but this ovi se shaadi is crap
i am nt watching this shit
and purvi leaves him wow even after he tells her so much
he tells her NOT TO LEAVE HIM EVER

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhasi.karan.1saf2012adittyblueocean_787

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Arvi fans it now time for us to leave arvi and pr for ever,only thing what they can do is hurt the fans and lie to us,they all can go to hell and rithvik was so happy in the sbs segment,no one cares about us,its now time to do the same with them arjun and purvi fans dont watch pr anymore,its now time to hurt them with the trp

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Ashlaikabonibrightameilia-Amby-blueocean_787

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I know right? Never thought I Wld say this but I am so freaking frustrated after watching that crap sbs video abt Arjun / Ovi marriage bullshit twist.. It's hard for me to not dislike Arvi.. Firstly for purvi on
Walking out of this marriage .. After such heavy commitment talks with ARjun.. And then secondly Arjun for even agreeing to marry Ovi.. Like WTH !!! Could he nor be man enough to disown Ovi at the mandap and standing up for way is right!!!

Ekta has ruined not only the essence of the show but has killed the arvi spirit in me... Once Arjun is married to Ovi.. There is no longer any pavitra rishta between arvi .. Even
If Arjun is still in love with purvi the purity and binding factor seems to have been lost...

If arvi were separated it Wld still be okay but to show Arjun marrying Ovi has just taken the fun out of this show.. It's just plain disgusting... Oh and not to forget get ready to see offscreen interviews of Arjun and Ovi now since purvi will be missing from action..

And wats next for us to see?? Arjun Ovi suhagraat ??? This show shld really end...

I wonder how RD and Asha must be feeling?? They must be aware of how disappointed their fans are.. If PR ends maybe they can find a better scripts on other shows...

Urghhh so frustrating.. I want to scream at ekta for showing such cheap twists and seriously ruining the magic and mystery with ARVI!!!

no..It is not a cheap twists...it's a very big and expensive twist.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyblueocean_787

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Ekta n the actors r only concerned about TRPs..
so let them hit at their weak point i.e.TRP...
just stop watching PR..
when the TRP will fall further,they'll realise what crap they have done..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012adittyAwesome2210blueocean_787

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
soon after Arjun and crappy Ovi wedding may this show flop more than it's already is and may Zee channel pull the plug on it or go down with the stupid show as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhasi.karan.1saf2012blueocean_787

Go to top