Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

Sita @ Neha Sargam CONFIRMED entering this week (Page 3)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

^ might be and i do hope they maintain the flow of the story ...and its irrelevant to the topic but  can u plz provide me the link of NDTV ramayana...couldnt find in youtubeEmbarrassed

Yes, I agree. I don't mind if they speed up the earlier scenes but maintain a decent pace during Aranya Kand-Yudh Kand, as those are the most important chapters of Ramayana in my opinion.Smile I wonder if they'll show Uttarkand, but I don't think so because the Sagars said they're basing this entirely off RCM and RCM doesn't have Uttarkand.

NDTV Ramayan used to be up on youtube until a few months ago. It was uploaded, all 300 episodes, by Imagine but when the channel closed down, they closed their youtube account too so technically, we lost everything.Ouch But thankfully, one of my very close friends downloaded the entire show to her pen drive and she's uploading them one by one in her account. She has until episode #153 (the start of Yudh Kand) uploaded but took a break because her internet needs to be upgraded, but by the end of this month she'll continue uploading the episodes. Here's her channel where you can view the full episodes until 153: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUal4FVCSGb-4SLXuxsI8rA

thanks a lot... i really wanna se NDTV ramayan...thanks a million and they dont wanna show uttarkand Shockedhow can any ramayan be complete without luv kush and sitaji returning to the earth...Confused

Aww, waiting eagerly for your input. Do share your thoughts as you watch the episodes here. We'd love for you to be a part of our team.Hughttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1633445

I agree. Uttarkand is a part of Ramayan. It cannot be called a complete epic without it, depressing as it may be. Well, let's hope they do show it. Even NDTV Ramayan was kind of iffy about showing it at first, but when audience demanded it because they wanted to see the complete Ramayan, they showed it. Maybe down the line, if this Ramayan does good and maintains decent ratings, they will show UK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Aww, waiting eagerly for your input. Do share your thoughts as you watch the episodes here. We'd love for you to be a part of our team.Hughttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1633445

I agree. Uttarkand is a part of Ramayan. It cannot be called a complete epic without it, depressing as it may be. Well, let's hope they do show it. Even NDTV Ramayan was kind of iffy about showing it at first, but when audience demanded it because they wanted to see the complete Ramayan, they showed it. Maybe down the line, if this Ramayan does good and maintains decent ratings, they will show UK.
[/QUOTE]

oh wow will love to be a part of ur forumHug and yes i do hope they show uttarkand as well  without adding their flavour to itEmbarrassed else luv kush would be holding guitar instead of tanpuraLOL

Edited by arti07 - 07 September 2012 at 2:13pm
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

oh wow will love to be a part of ur forumHug and yes i do hope they show uttarkand as well  without adding their flavour to itEmbarrassed else luv kush would be holding guitar instead of tanpuraLOL
[/QUOTE]

Oh God, Luv Kush holding guitars!ROFL That really would be something to tell our grandkids one day...Ramji playing hockey and Luv Kush playing the guitar.Stern Smile

Can't wait for your input! You'll fall in love with the show from the start. :) Lol, guess we're deviating from the topic by discussing it here. Come to that thread and we can talk in detail!LOL
smitasirsikar Newbie
smitasirsikar
smitasirsikar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
tfs...
luminous02 Goldie
luminous02
luminous02

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
wow what a news i am so excited yaar to sita with ram

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index