Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

Sita @ Neha Sargam CONFIRMED entering this week (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
^ 64 epi means more than a year but look at the speed hereShocked

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

^ 64 epi means more than a year but look at the speed hereShocked

Maybe they are trying to hurry the Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand so that they can concetrate deeply on the story after Sita Haran. That's actually a good idea to keep people's interest, because that's when the story gets most interesting.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
So i wonder if will Ram ji meet Sita this week Smile

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
no i dont think so...i think in coming epi there will be tadka and demons slay and the brief introduction of sitaji thats it 
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
^Yes, it'd be much too early for Sita and Ram to meet already. First, Ram has to kill tataka, subahu, and throw mareech several yojanas away. Then he'll have to liberate Ahalya and enter Janakpuri. At the most, Sita's entrance will be shown, either with her sisters or worshipping the shiv dhanush or something, but pushp vatika will definitely happen the week after.

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
^ might be and i do hope they maintain the flow of the story ...and its irrelevant to the topic but  can u plz provide me the link of NDTV ramayana...couldnt find in youtubeEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

^ might be and i do hope they maintain the flow of the story ...and its irrelevant to the topic but  can u plz provide me the link of NDTV ramayana...couldnt find in youtubeEmbarrassed

Yes, I agree. I don't mind if they speed up the earlier scenes but maintain a decent pace during Aranya Kand-Yudh Kand, as those are the most important chapters of Ramayana in my opinion.Smile I wonder if they'll show Uttarkand, but I don't think so because the Sagars said they're basing this entirely off RCM and RCM doesn't have Uttarkand.

NDTV Ramayan used to be up on youtube until a few months ago. It was uploaded, all 300 episodes, by Imagine but when the channel closed down, they closed their youtube account too so technically, we lost everything.Ouch But thankfully, one of my very close friends downloaded the entire show to her pen drive and she's uploading them one by one in her account. She has until episode #153 (the start of Yudh Kand) uploaded but took a break because her internet needs to be upgraded, but by the end of this month she'll continue uploading the episodes. Here's her channel where you can view the full episodes until 153: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUal4FVCSGb-4SLXuxsI8rA

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yes, I agree. I don't mind if they speed up the earlier scenes but maintain a decent pace during Aranya Kand-Yudh Kand, as those are the most important chapters of Ramayana in my opinion.Smile I wonder if they'll show Uttarkand, but I don't think so because the Sagars said they're basing this entirely off RCM and RCM doesn't have Uttarkand.

NDTV Ramayan used to be up on youtube until a few months ago. It was uploaded, all 300 episodes, by Imagine but when the channel closed down, they closed their youtube account too so technically, we lost everything.Ouch But thankfully, one of my very close friends downloaded the entire show to her pen drive and she's uploading them one by one in her account. She has until episode #153 (the start of Yudh Kand) uploaded but took a break because her internet needs to be upgraded, but by the end of this month she'll continue uploading the episodes. Here's her channel where you can view the full episodes until 153: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUal4FVCSGb-4SLXuxsI8rA

thanks a lot... i really wanna se NDTV ramayan...thanks a million and they dont wanna show uttarkand Shockedhow can any ramayan be complete without luv kush and sitaji returning to the earth...Confused

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index