Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions (Page 8)

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
You analyed perfectely the Rishi character.  Very nicely written.  Nothing  to add.  Rishi character is the one which is very close to my heart.  Sumit is very brillant actor.  Rishi character gave him opportunity to emote all types of emotions.  He emoted it perfectely.  Hats off to SumitStar   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishanshona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyanu

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. Cry ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.Cry

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.

Ye  prediction sahi nikla. Aaj ke episode me Rishi ne Munnabhaisab ko uski majburi batai. 

Good job Cv's ne aapkii baat sun hii li Wink
Aur ache ache predictions kiiye kya pata woh bhii sach hojaiye Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Earnshaw

Very nice analysis ShonaClap,and excellent character sketch of Rishi.I've always found Rishi to be the soul of 'HD'[written a post on it too,earlier],and Indira,the body.And both have no essence without the other.And ofcourse,I believe the character Rishi could not have been played so well and so passionately by anyone else,but Sumit Vats.Its true that our talent needs to be brushed and needs opportunity;and Illa Bedi gave that opportunity to Sumit,which he has not only utilized honestly,but also with hard work.And for bringing forth such a talent to us,we're thankful to her.And lets just hope that,Illa Bedi understands the importance of Rishi[Sumit]in "HD",and she understands our sentiments related to these two characters Indira and Rishi.

Thank you Tongue

Agree Rishii and Indira both are the soul and body of the show and is incomplete without each other...!!!

Veryy True sumit got a great opportunity to portray different shades in one character and he did excel, there was a huge improvement from the beginning to now and we can clearly see his hardwork and efforts he had put in it thats the reason we praise this man for the great work h  has done and made the character Rishii  loved by many...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshawmanali65Ranjinikishan

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. Cry ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.Cry

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.
@ BOLD
Ur prediction absolutelely trueClap shown in last episode.
Pl give some more prediction of our inshi  

nutan7

carmeln Senior Member
carmeln
carmeln

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
awesome post love sumit vats hes one of the best actors @ the moment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7shona90Ranjinikishan

dnyanu Goldie
dnyanu
dnyanu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
thanks sumnal

shona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi1

You analyed perfectely the Rishi character.  Very nicely written.  Nothing  to add.  Rishi character is the one which is very close to my heart.  Sumit is very brillant actor.  Rishi character gave him opportunity to emote all types of emotions.  He emoted it perfectely.  Hats off to SumitStar   

Thanks Sakshii Tongue
True Sumit got the best chance to emote various emotions and did a great job as Rishii..!!
A character veryy close to me too, sumit portrayed it brilliantly  Clap

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carmeln

awesome post love sumit vats hes one of the best actors @ the moment

Agree Sumit vats one of the best actor and really happy the appreciation and recognition he is getting for his work..!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index