Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions (Page 7)

dnyanu Goldie
dnyanu
dnyanu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyanu

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. Cry ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.Cry

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.

Ye  prediction sahi nikla. Aaj ke episode me Rishi ne Munnabhaisab ko uski majburi batai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7shona90

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Very nice analysis ShonaClap,and excellent character sketch of Rishi.I've always found Rishi to be the soul of 'HD'[written a post on it too,earlier],and Indira,the body.And both have no essence without the other.And ofcourse,I believe the character Rishi could not have been played so well and so passionately by anyone else,but Sumit Vats.Its true that our talent needs to be brushed and needs opportunity;and Illa Bedi gave that opportunity to Sumit,which he has not only utilized honestly,but also with hard work.And for bringing forth such a talent to us,we're thankful to her.And lets just hope that,Illa Bedi understands the importance of Rishi[Sumit]in "HD",and she understands our sentiments related to these two characters Indira and Rishi.

Edited by Earnshaw - 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7shona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumnal

Originally posted by shona90

Originally posted by dnyanu

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. Cry ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.Cry

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.

Thanks dnyanu Tongue
I agree to what you say,still the reason is not out for Rishii's behavior and i believe something might really happen bcuz he loved his child more than anything then for this behavior m sure Cv's will show us a valid reason..!!!

sorry kyui i liked ur prediction it might be true Tongue
ache predictions haii keep posting pata nahii cv's kab kis kii sunle LOL

I think use to indu ko dekhnese Indira ko  bahut miss kar raha hoga.Sweta be indira ke bare me chipaya.Bechara kya karega induse india ke bare me kuch share nahin kar saka..isliye indu se dur rahna chahta hi.

Yes Sumnal Rishii lost in memories of his wife, duniya se kata kata se rehne lage haii jo duniya mei kitna pyaar bikharta tha..

hope we get to see our Rishii back...!!!
shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_1

Awesome post Shona.  I adore Rishi character.  He is the gem in HD.  Sumit essayed this role perfectly.

Thanks Anu  Hug

True Sumit  has essayed the perfectly and ther could have been no one to do it so brilliantly..
Hatts off to this man Clap Clap
shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhin1234

Very nice post Shona.  Rishi is very lively character.  Sumit justified that role.  He is very talented actor.

Thank you Ruhin Tongue
Sumit got a great opportunity and he had done it beautifully, love sumit vats for portraying such role brilliantly..!!!
shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

Originally posted by adinats07

Shona  as usual a very nice post..Big smile.

But in HD the biggest issue is non consistence of the characters. In HD to fit one character they will always destroy the other character'Unhappy.

But yes bottom line is that i adore Rishi/Ricky/SumeetSmile

Thanks Veena dii Hug

I agree but this character is really close to my heart and love the way Sumit portrayed it...!!!

you have given words to my feelings shona

Thanks Nutan Tongue
I have soo much to say about this man sometimes even words not enough to praise and appreciate his work..!!

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

very nice analysis. this man is well cultured . gives respect to elders Amma . kutumb( though she was rude and rough with him. Indar  even had nece relation with sameer before rape case. he took away alkohole from his mother in car was nice scene . cvs has a very good character. all TRP is because of him

Yes Nutan Rishii is the best character, he had portrayed all kind of emotions..

He believes in love and spreading love no mater who the person is or what he has done.. forget and forgive he always  believe in..!!! 
shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

well nothing more to add..Rishi kumar is the jaan / pillar & soul of HD.  Agar woh hai toh HD hai.  hum kudh mehsoos kiya hai, kudh experience kiya hai,  during kidnap track kaise log tadaprahete uski ek jhalak keliye. That is Rishi / Ricky Diwan.

My salute to Sumit Vats for giving audience such a marvellous character & thanx to Ila Bedi dutta for giving us Rishi & the beautiful god made couple INSHI

Yes Rishii is the strong pillar of HD and i really admire and appreciate all his efforts for portraying such a character..!!!

His presence matters a lot, even if he is for 2 mins he leaves his impact in that scene also which make worth watching again and again...!!!!

one thing  i have noticed, that he gives expression when is not involved in the conversation and Camera is also not on him. he is just a viewer of conversation or happening. this a sign og great actor. acting is in the blood of him.

Agree he is a great actor and he had proved enough whether be camera on him or not he delivers his best shot and expression..!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index