Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions (Page 6)

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
very nice analysis. this man is well cultured . gives respect to elders Amma . kutumb( though she was rude and rough with him. Indar  even had nece relation with sameer before rape case. he took away alkohole from his mother in car was nice scene . cvs has a very good character. all TRP is because of him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishanshona90Heema22

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

well nothing more to add..Rishi kumar is the jaan / pillar & soul of HD.  Agar woh hai toh HD hai.  hum kudh mehsoos kiya hai, kudh experience kiya hai,  during kidnap track kaise log tadaprahete uski ek jhalak keliye. That is Rishi / Ricky Diwan.

My salute to Sumit Vats for giving audience such a marvellous character & thanx to Ila Bedi dutta for giving us Rishi & the beautiful god made couple INSHI

Yes Rishii is the strong pillar of HD and i really admire and appreciate all his efforts for portraying such a character..!!!

His presence matters a lot, even if he is for 2 mins he leaves his impact in that scene also which make worth watching again and again...!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathRanjinikishanHeema22

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baspa

awesome post shonaClapClap
, and yes i agree to each and every word of yours, nothing more to say, i'm spellbound by your analysisClapClapClap
but in the end i must say, that a true gem is found in millions and sv is that gem, hats off to him for portraying rishi/ricky so flawlesslyClapClap

Thank you so much yamini Tongue

@Bold-- absolutely true...!!!
Sumit vats hattsoff to you for making Rishii the most lovable character Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Heema22

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

Nothing more to add Sneha ...
This was the Essence of HD ...
The imperfection and realistic behavior of a character to alot extent...Big smile
That made us watch HD ...at least for me ...it seemed a normal realistic story not a over the top perfect setting ...Big smile
But currently we all r condemning the fact that the handling of such a good concept has been rash nd bad to say the least ...Stern Smile Unhappy

Everyone in life faces difficult situation nd these situation make a person behave differently ...nd sometimes rather weirdly ...Confused 
If that can make for the justification of Changed behavior ...

So we must all wait nd watch atleast for few episodes Big smile LOL...i must add If Possible ...LOLLOL

Since I feel there is more to the character of Rishi Kumar than what we have seen in yesterdays episode ...Embarrassed

Sumit  will continue to amuse us by his enthralling performances ...in some way or the other ...Embarrassed Embarrassed

I said in the starting that I have nothing more to add ...But I wrote so much ...LOL
I must say Sneha ur post r contagious nd compelled me to write ...Embarrassed Embarrassed
Again a great post ...Clap Clap

Thank you Anu Hug

@red-- veryy true i too agree to it..!!!

Loved your comment,next time bina kahe aur zyada likh dijiye would love to read more from you...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karina19

yes sumit vats must be proud to play a character like rishi which is rare in other shows!!!
when it  comes to HD  we will always remember  rishi kumar he is one of the best  fictional character in telly today!

Yes Sumit Vats got the best chance to perform and play various shades in one show and did a great job and made it one of the best character's in telly world..!!

nutan7

ruhin1234 Senior Member
ruhin1234
ruhin1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Shona.  Rishi is very lively character.  Sumit justified that role.  He is very talented actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7shona90

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona90

Originally posted by adinats07

Shona  as usual a very nice post..Big smile.

But in HD the biggest issue is non consistence of the characters. In HD to fit one character they will always destroy the other character'Unhappy.

But yes bottom line is that i adore Rishi/Ricky/SumeetSmile

Thanks Veena dii Hug

I agree but this character is really close to my heart and love the way Sumit portrayed it...!!!

you have given words to my feelings shona

shona90

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona90

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

well nothing more to add..Rishi kumar is the jaan / pillar & soul of HD.  Agar woh hai toh HD hai.  hum kudh mehsoos kiya hai, kudh experience kiya hai,  during kidnap track kaise log tadaprahete uski ek jhalak keliye. That is Rishi / Ricky Diwan.

My salute to Sumit Vats for giving audience such a marvellous character & thanx to Ila Bedi dutta for giving us Rishi & the beautiful god made couple INSHI

Yes Rishii is the strong pillar of HD and i really admire and appreciate all his efforts for portraying such a character..!!!

His presence matters a lot, even if he is for 2 mins he leaves his impact in that scene also which make worth watching again and again...!!!!
one thing  i have noticed, that he gives expression when is not involved in the conversation and Camera is also not on him. he is just a viewer of conversation or happening. this a sign og great actor. acting is in the blood of him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathmanali65shona90-dear10-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index