Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions (Page 4)

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

I agree with you. Well written, I love his character , Sumit is  excellent at it. I cannot stand macho men on Tv so he is breath of fresh air. 

Thanks..!!!
Exactly he brought in a new trend i just love the character Rishii and Sumit had done full justice to it...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dear10--Clara-

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Awesome post Shona.  I adore Rishi character.  He is the gem in HD.  Sumit essayed this role perfectly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7aadkRanjinikishan-Clara-

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Awesome post ShonaClap
Love you for portraying rishi's character so wonderfullyHug Heart

Thank you Sonie Hug
Its the way how i see and understand the character Rishii and i just love this character one of the best character   Heart

liesl-dear10-

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Shona  as usual a very nice post..Big smile.

But in HD the biggest issue is non consistence of the characters. In HD to fit one character they will always destroy the other character'Unhappy.

But yes bottom line is that i adore Rishi/Ricky/SumeetSmile

Thanks Veena dii Hug

I agree but this character is really close to my heart and love the way Sumit portrayed it...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7adinats07-dear10-

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J.LO

nice post shona

Thank you Eman Tongue
shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyanu

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. Cry ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.Cry

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.

Thanks dnyanu Tongue
I agree to what you say,still the reason is not out for Rishii's behavior and i believe something might really happen bcuz he loved his child more than anything then for this behavior m sure Cv's will show us a valid reason..!!!

sorry kyui i liked ur prediction it might be true Tongue
ache predictions haii keep posting pata nahii cv's kab kis kii sunle LOL
manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona90

Originally posted by dnyanu

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. Cry ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.Cry

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.

Thanks dnyanu Tongue
I agree to what you say,still the reason is not out for Rishii's behavior and i believe something might really happen bcuz he loved his child more than anything then for this behavior m sure Cv's will show us a valid reason..!!!

sorry kyui i liked ur prediction it might be true Tongue
ache predictions haii keep posting pata nahii cv's kab kis kii sunle LOL
I think use to indu ko dekhnese Indira ko  bahut miss kar raha hoga.Sweta be indira ke bare me chipaya.Bechara kya karega induse india ke bare me kuch share nahin kar saka..isliye indu se dur rahna chahta hi.

Edited by sumnal - 05 September 2012 at 4:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

Shona,wat else to add dear? Sab kuch likh diya apne! Vry nyc analysis yr! Luvd reading it! D character Rishi has alwys been vry close to me n SV defntly has played a huge role in making Rishi soo adorable n loving to al of us! Hope to see CVs doing justice to sch a wondrful chrctr!

Thanks apoorva Hug

I guess credit goes to Rishii-the character bcuz the impact of that character is such on me that i cant stop myslef penning down my thoughts on him and Sumit made it so lively that this character is my fav character on tv  Embarrassed

I too hope it does,nahii bhii kiya toh koii baat naii hum na justice dilwane to our hero LOL

Edited by shona90 - 05 September 2012 at 4:01am

RanjinikishanHeema22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index