Users

Frequent Posters

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nutan7

you have given words to my feelings shona

Thanks Nutan ๐Ÿ˜›
I have soo much to say about this man sometimes even words not enough to praise and appreciate his work..!!

shona90 thumbnail

very nice analysis. this man is well cultured . gives respect to elders Amma . kutumb( though she was rude and rough with him. Indar  even had nece relation with sameer before rape case. he took away alkohole from his mother in car was nice scene . cvs has a very good character. all TRP is because of him

Yes Nutan Rishii is the best character, he had portrayed all kind of emotions..

He believes in love and spreading love no mater who the person is or what he has done.. forget and forgive he always  believe in..!!! 
shona90 thumbnail

one thing  i have noticed, that he gives expression when is not involved in the conversation and Camera is also not on him. he is just a viewer of conversation or happening. this a sign og great actor. acting is in the blood of him.

Agree he is a great actor and he had proved enough whether be camera on him or not he delivers his best shot and expression..!!!!

sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You analyed perfectely the Rishi character.  Very nicely written.  Nothing  to add.  Rishi character is the one which is very close to my heart.  Sumit is very brillant actor.  Rishi character gave him opportunity to emote all types of emotions.  He emoted it perfectely.  Hats off to Sumitโญ๏ธ   
shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnyanu

Ye  prediction sahi nikla. Aaj ke episode me Rishi ne Munnabhaisab ko uski majburi batai. 

Good job Cv's ne aapkii baat sun hii li ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aur ache ache predictions kiiye kya pata woh bhii sach hojaiye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Earnshaw

Very nice analysis Shona๐Ÿ‘,and excellent character sketch of Rishi.I've always found Rishi to be the soul of 'HD'[written a post on it too,earlier],and Indira,the body.And both have no essence without the other.And ofcourse,I believe the character Rishi could not have been played so well and so passionately by anyone else,but Sumit Vats.Its true that our talent needs to be brushed and needs opportunity;and Illa Bedi gave that opportunity to Sumit,which he has not only utilized honestly,but also with hard work.And for bringing forth such a talent to us,we're thankful to her.And lets just hope that,Illa Bedi understands the importance of Rishi[Sumit]in "HD",and she understands our sentiments related to these two characters Indira and Rishi.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜›

Agree Rishii and Indira both are the soul and body of the show and is incomplete without each other...!!!

Veryy True sumit got a great opportunity to portray different shades in one character and he did excel, there was a huge improvement from the beginning to now and we can clearly see his hardwork and efforts he had put in it thats the reason we praise this man for the great work h  has done and made the character Rishii  loved by many...!!!

manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnyanu

i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.

@ BOLD
Ur prediction absolutelely true๐Ÿ‘ shown in last episode.
Pl give some more prediction of our inshi  
carmeln thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post love sumit vats hes one of the best actors @ the moment
shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi1

You analyed perfectely the Rishi character.  Very nicely written.  Nothing  to add.  Rishi character is the one which is very close to my heart.  Sumit is very brillant actor.  Rishi character gave him opportunity to emote all types of emotions.  He emoted it perfectely.  Hats off to Sumitโญ๏ธ   

Thanks Sakshii ๐Ÿ˜›
True Sumit got the best chance to emote various emotions and did a great job as Rishii..!!
A character veryy close to me too, sumit portrayed it brilliantly  ๐Ÿ‘

shona90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carmeln

awesome post love sumit vats hes one of the best actors @ the moment

Agree Sumit vats one of the best actor and really happy the appreciation and recognition he is getting for his work..!!!