Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumnal

Awsum post. We remember only Rishi not Sumit.We cannot distinguish the character and real 

Thank you sumnal..!!!
Sumit did a brilliant job in enacting such a role and making it soo beautiful and people love Rishii what Sumit made it lively ..!!!
shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

they destroyed rishi  better they kill him atleast we rishi inshi can quit hd peacefully too much of tension i am not watching hd since 4 days just reading if πŸ˜‘

Hey Aman..
I knw some things in the show do disappoint viewers but we cant forget that these Cv's only gave Rishii and many beautiful moments that will always cherish..!!

I can only hope we get to see our Inshii in new avtar and ther love track starts and we enjoy the same as we did for or Inshii πŸ˜³
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dear10

great post shon priya shona

πŸ‘
log bhale use weak kahe ya looser kayen magar main yahi kahungi itne strong charecters ke saamne bhi log uski takleef ko mehsoos kerte hai ue bura bolne ke liye hi lekin notice kerte hai to ye bohat badi baat hai 
weak or loosers ke liye log apna time barbaad nahi kerte rishi kumar sabse alag sabse juda hai uss 2 minute ke scene main beti ke liye mujhe pyar dikha nafrat nahi jo mujhe kisi ke meri beti meri beti kehne se nahi nazar aaya.
aathwa azooba hai rishi kumaar or sumit ne ussmain jaan daal di 

Thank you MonaπŸ˜›
I completely agree, Rishii in front of so many characters had his own charm and did full justice to his role..!!!

@bold-- agree pyaar jatakar kabhii zaheer karte u need to feel the pain and love for your daughter and i am sure in the coming episodes will get to see the great father-betii bond...!!!

shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

awesome post 

Thank you..!!!
shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kotharisneha

nice post

Thanks πŸ˜›
shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hebasamiya

I agree with u

He is doing his act brilliantly

Thanks..!!

Yes he portrays his role brilliantly round applause for this Man πŸ‘...!!!!
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
dnyanu thumbnail

Thanks dnyanu πŸ˜›
I agree to what you say,still the reason is not out for Rishii's behavior and i believe something might really happen bcuz he loved his child more than anything then for this behavior m sure Cv's will show us a valid reason..!!!

sorry kyui i liked ur prediction it might be true πŸ˜›
ache predictions haii keep posting pata nahii cv's kab kis kii sunle πŸ˜†

Thank you so much. 
Mein bhi yahi chahti hu ki aaisa hi kuch reason ho. 
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice analysis. this man is well cultured . gives respect to elders Amma . kutumb( though she was rude and rough with him. Indar  even had nece relation with sameer before rape case. he took away alkohole from his mother in car was nice scene . cvs has a very good character. all TRP is because of him
shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

well nothing more to add..Rishi kumar is the jaan / pillar & soul of HD.  Agar woh hai toh HD hai.  hum kudh mehsoos kiya hai, kudh experience kiya hai,  during kidnap track kaise log tadaprahete uski ek jhalak keliye. That is Rishi / Ricky Diwan.

My salute to Sumit Vats for giving audience such a marvellous character & thanx to Ila Bedi dutta for giving us Rishi & the beautiful god made couple INSHI

Yes Rishii is the strong pillar of HD and i really admire and appreciate all his efforts for portraying such a character..!!!

His presence matters a lot, even if he is for 2 mins he leaves his impact in that scene also which make worth watching again and again...!!!!
shona90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: baspa

awesome post shonaπŸ‘πŸ‘
, and yes i agree to each and every word of yours, nothing more to say, i'm spellbound by your analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but in the end i must say, that a true gem is found in millions and sv is that gem, hats off to him for portraying rishi/ricky so flawlesslyπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much yamini πŸ˜›

@Bold-- absolutely true...!!!
Sumit vats hattsoff to you for making Rishii the most lovable character πŸ‘ πŸ‘