I am sooo worried for you guys!

SonarMeye thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all DABH Dewanees,

Tum shab thik to ho na? (Are you all OK?). I am so worriied about your heart condition. Your delicate hearts been through so much - how much more you can endure!!!

First 'Woo Iye Nee' episode; then the 'almost DBC; then the DABH anniversary & Anas's BD celebration - all the off-screen masti, dancing, cake feeding, 'Roop tera mastana' song, husky happy birthday wish & the cutest half hug; then Anas's BD segment on IF (2 parts); then SurYa cosy interview on SP; on top of everything Wussap segment with Anas's cards & gifts - Anas taking names of many of you, calling sweet, flying kiss, hugging cards, playing with the pen & the wrapping papers; last but not least the hand kiss & the beautiful smile on Sandy's face - Wow our 'mome ki guriya' is melting - OMG she is so ready for DBC! Now our Suraj Babua just need to gather some himmat & pura kar dijiye shob SurYa Dewanees ki aarman.

Well, I can not predict the consequences! Is there any Doctor in the house!!!1

Your most loving

SonarMeye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.! Doctor present. But first I need to get treated.πŸ˜†. Afterwards I shall take care of u all. This was a downpour of surprises, a tsunami of happiness, a hurricane of excitement and an earthquake of insanity.😲. Somebody call emergency medical services.!πŸ˜†
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
I am officially in ICU, somebody save me, JAM please help me out. I cannot take this excitement on my frail nerves and my adrenalin stock had already been exhausted.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Realy last week and yesterday ...had been sooo hectic for al of us
we suffered from Insomnia too πŸ€ͺ

we got sooo many cute surprises ...πŸ€—
we all are really un -well ...most of us have become mad...out of our happiness ...πŸ€ͺ
still need time to sink in the feeling that actually we got such lovely surprises πŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww SonarMeye..You said it so right..yaar..I am like Dipped in SurYa love..& will never want to get up or get dried ..at all..πŸ˜†
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You said it all right Sonameye. we are all so lost in suryaworld these days, spending maximum time of our lives  in DABHworld. No plans to come out of it yetπŸ˜‰
See everyone's replies to your post, we are all so funny😊
That's why I like u all so so much...
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really cant imagine if Rumi di manage to show us the whole footage then wht will happen...!!! But ya DABH forum main khushi ki baarish ho rahi  hain... We r becoming glued to this forum and passing all our past times in this... Life ki sari tention bohot chhota hogaya is khushi ki age...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am drowning deeper and deeper in SurYa ocean...I can't swim! Bachao! πŸ˜†
lakshmigandra thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

I am drowning deeper and deeper in SurYa ocean...I can't swim! Bachao! πŸ˜†

When the main DBC happen dont know what will happen to  all   our DABHians and excited to see our suraj hw he ll approach sandhyajiπŸ˜†
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmigandra

When the main DBC happen dont know what will happen to  all   our DABHians and excited to see our suraj hw he ll approach sandhyajiπŸ˜†

yeah, will surely go mad when we get the DBC 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ