Posted: 11 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nityah

hey di...
hw r u...
wat happened in ipk

we had de kiss and awesome arhi's scenes plus haldi rusam started 😉 ... me fine and u ?
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystery-lover

we had de kiss and awesome arhi's scenes plus haldi rusam started 😉 ... me fine and u ?

i missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed it
i missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed it
i missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed iti missed it
not much good
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
sWEETYY WHY U miised de epi??? and why u r not good ?? what happened?
-StarlitFire- thumbnail

sWEETYY WHY U miised de epi??? and why u r not good ?? what happened?

i m not good because i missed the epi...they had promised me that they'll let me watch at 8 but no...they again took the remote ...i just hate it...
they have to watch some mythological serial ...they never used to watch that before ...why now??? i don't understand...
and a cousin of mine also watch that mythological serial...and my dad scolded me in front of him...i was just so angry...that i cried for full half n hour...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

i m not good because i missed the epi...they had promised me that they'll let me watch at 8 but no...they again took the remote ...i just hate it...
they have to watch some mythological serial ...they never used to watch that before ...why now??? i don't understand...
and a cousin of mine also watch that mythological serial...and my dad scolded me in front of him...i was just so angry...that i cried for full half n hour...

oh no 😡 ... am angry wid u now ... but u live in india right den u can watch it live through de internet
-StarlitFire- thumbnail

oh no 😡 ... am angry wid u now ... but u live in india right den u can watch it live through de internet

u too angry wid me...
well..i can't watch it live..as my pc...is situated just next wall to tv...so we can't watch any video thing while  watching tv...as both the sounds will mix...n i'll be in  fron't of tv...n then they can't watch it...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

u too angry wid me...
well..i can't watch it live..as my pc...is situated just next wall to tv...so we can't watch any video thing while  watching tv...as both the sounds will mix...n i'll be in  fron't of tv...n then they can't watch it...

nop i mean am angry for u as well so angry dat u couldn't watch de epi ... ohhh what u gonna do now u will miss de serial all days 😭