Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

An affair to remember? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Will Nidhi have an affair with Amar?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
43 [89.58%]
1 [2.08%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
May be,but i don't want it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

radha.chari Newbie
radha.chari
radha.chari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
All ekta kapoor's serial r stereo type. Same concept.The one with kasauti... not a show to be watches along with other family members.But KTLK is a different story,Nidhi may make ashutosh enviable by flirting with Amar. We should trust KPji for the forthcoming track hope he will not let his viewers down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777swati62Sujatha.rao

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Ashni love despite differences is very pureEmbarrassed...its impossible for them to even think about anyone else...but ya nidhi deliberately flirting with amer to make ashu jealous will make an interesting trackWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.rao

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
no way.here LOVE is not the point of  this seperation ,but attention & caring for each others feeling. both love each other very very much.so Q of affair will never enter anybody's mind. so my vote is  NO.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raottrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Sujatha..u have to watch it .at least before the first 20year old leap...it was a beautiful and passionate  love story which for the sake of trps went to dogs but it still had its high points and twists...and what I stated is just one of the twists...it wa some laugh riot..so many kids ,so many marriagesLOL..

Yup. KZK was a beautiful story before that 20 yr. leap, then it all got messed up.
ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
NO. NEVER.

SSA777

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

No - if a woman start falling in love just because she feels that her hubby is not caring for her - nothing to say.

I second that!  Voted No.

ttrocks

aekiel Goldie
aekiel
aekiel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by aekiel

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by alkaparmart

and aajtak unke original naam se jyada unhe charac ke naam se jaane jate hai,itne saal baad bhi[shweta tiwari-prerana,and ejaz khan as Aonurag basu]

It is Cezanne khan and yes ..she has given some of the best telly couples and love stories...

KZK was certainly popular back then and people still remember it , but I doubt it would have the same popularity if it was released now.

I recently read a post where some poor soul had painstakingly taken the effort to put a full written summary of the show and I was like " Gosh, if I were to want to watch a show now and this is what it's supposed to portray,  I'll give up in six months"

It's the same reason I refrain from trying to watch it online- it's easier to remember the soap as one I did like rather than watch it again and see how crappily tolerant I was back then.

As for Nidhi, I seriously doubt an emotional attachment from her side would happen- they'll make it more of a comedy jealousy track than anything else.

omg .. aekkk Shocked

How r u man Hug

Nice to see I'm still remembered around these parts Wink

I'm good, nice to see that this forum still has plenty of active members around Smile You're doing a fab job as always Smile

Still keep track of posts and come to the forum every alternate day or so, but more of a silent reader these days.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index