Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

An affair to remember? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Will Nidhi have an affair with Amar?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
43 [89.58%]
1 [2.08%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
sun that is the thing i wanted to say,majboori alag hai aur pyaarwala alag hai,they can't cheat eachother in this way.your values are more imp than your phy demands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29ttrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

[QUOTE=sun29]

none of Ekta serials till today has shown their woman to think about another man ..they are always door mats who still waits while their hubby sleeps with her sister,best friend ,his dog walker and comes back home..and she washes his feet with her tearsSleepy

affair ka pata nahi...but that Prerna and Mr Bajaj wala show...she dumps her husband na...something like that...I have never seen it!

Nopes..her hubby dumps her due to misunderstanding and doubts ...and bajaj gives her Sahara LOL..and lifelong she keeps on oscillating between her ex and her hubby ...LOL ..but shockingly she never cheats not even emotionally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoparmarAttrocks

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Sujata: no.. Nidhi won't hv affair with amar bt she might flirt to make ashu jealous..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoparmarA

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by alkaparmart

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

none of Ekta serials till today has shown their woman to think about another man ..they are always door mats who still waits while their hubby sleeps with her sister,best friend ,his dog walker and comes back home..and she washes his feet with her tearsSleepy

affair ka pata nahi...but that Prerna and Mr Bajaj wala show...she dumps her husband na...something like that...I have never seen it!
                                                                                                                                                                        i don't know whether you saw that show or not,but in that[Kjk] me sneha was anu and pre 's daughter and she was suffering from cancer and she badly needed bonmarrow and dr adviced her if they [anu and prerana]will give the birth a child with same biological parents,they can transplant new bonmarrow in sneha's body,so they decided to give a birth another child,here in ktlk they don't have a child and issue too.

She went ahead with his consent to save their kid...so it was not cheating..both the spouses knew abt it and agreed to it...both bajaj and anurag' wife aparna

Oh god...how convoluted can this get...thank God I did not watch it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

No. Nywaz that depends on wats his interpretation of "falling out of love" .

whose interpretation...and what is this 'falling out of love"...has adharniya KPji said something?
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Sujatha..u have to watch it .at least before the first 20year old leap...it was a beautiful and passionate  love story which for the sake of trps went to dogs but it still had its high points and twists...and what I stated is just one of the twists...it wa some laugh riot..so many kids ,so many marriagesLOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Sujatha..u have to watch it .at least before the first 20year old leap...it was a beautiful and passionate  love story which for the sake of trps went to dogs but it still had its high points and twists...and what I stated is just one of the twists...it wa some laugh riot..so many kids ,so many marriagesLOL..

Ekta is beyond my comprehending ability...all her shows are variations of the Bold and the Beautiful!
parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
and aajtak unke original naam se jyada unhe charac ke naam se jaane jate hai,itne saal baad bhi[shweta tiwari-prerana,and Cezane khan as Aonurag basu]

Edited by alkaparmart - 04 September 2012 at 5:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29ttrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index