Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

as far as i rem,he wrote sumthin like nidhi wont fall out of love wid ashu.

I don't think he is taking that route at all...main toh ainvayi masti kar rahi ti hoon!
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be,but i don't want it..
radha.chari thumbnail
All ekta kapoor's serial r stereo type. Same concept.The one with kasauti... not a show to be watches along with other family members.But KTLK is a different story,Nidhi may make ashutosh enviable by flirting with Amar. We should trust KPji for the forthcoming track hope he will not let his viewers down.
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashni love despite differences is very pure😳...its impossible for them to even think about anyone else...but ya nidhi deliberately flirting with amer to make ashu jealous will make an interesting track😉
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no way.here LOVE is not the point of  this seperation ,but attention & caring for each others feeling. both love each other very very much.so Q of affair will never enter anybody's mind. so my vote is  NO.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun29

Sujatha..u have to watch it .at least before the first 20year old leap...it was a beautiful and passionate  love story which for the sake of trps went to dogs but it still had its high points and twists...and what I stated is just one of the twists...it wa some laugh riot..so many kids ,so many marriages😆..

Yup. KZK was a beautiful story before that 20 yr. leap, then it all got messed up.
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

No - if a woman start falling in love just because she feels that her hubby is not caring for her - nothing to say.

I second that!  Voted No.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

omg .. aekkk ðŸ˜²

How r u man ðŸ¤—

Nice to see I'm still remembered around these parts 😉

I'm good, nice to see that this forum still has plenty of active members around 😊 You're doing a fab job as always 😊

Still keep track of posts and come to the forum every alternate day or so, but more of a silent reader these days.