Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

An affair to remember? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Will Nidhi have an affair with Amar?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
43 [89.58%]
1 [2.08%]
1 [2.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

none of Ekta serials till today has shown their woman to think about another man ..they are always door mats who still waits while their hubby sleeps with her sister,best friend ,his dog walker and comes back home..and she washes his feet with her tearsSleepy

affair ka pata nahi...but that Prerna and Mr Bajaj wala show...she dumps her husband na...something like that...I have never seen it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..sun29

radha.chari Newbie
radha.chari
radha.chari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
If it is to be shown that way,then those who fall in love of any age may have to reconsider. Nidhi's love for Ashu is beyond thinking level. Every episode it is clearly seen. so I voted No

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44busybee..Sujatha.raottrocks

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
No. Nywaz that depends on wats his interpretation of "falling out of love" .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44busybee..Sujatha.raottrocks

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

none of Ekta serials till today has shown their woman to think about another man ..they are always door mats who still waits while their hubby sleeps with her sister,best friend ,his dog walker and comes back home..and she washes his feet with her tearsSleepy

affair ka pata nahi...but that Prerna and Mr Bajaj wala show...she dumps her husband na...something like that...I have never seen it!
                                                                                                                                                                        i don't know whether you saw that show or not,but in that[Kjk] me sneha was anu and pre 's daughter and she was suffering from cancer and she badly needed bonmarrow and dr adviced her if they [anu and prerana]will give the birth a child with same biological parents,they can transplant new bonmarrow in sneha's body,so they decided to give a birth another child,here in ktlk they don't have a child and issue too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
If Kpji has any intention of showing Nidhi falling for Amar then it is better he ends the show .The mere thought of Ashu or Nidhi falling for someone else is unbearable.The viewers will never accept such a wierd track and it will go the redemption way.

Edited by sonyjknum - 04 September 2012 at 5:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnehilarious44SSA777koyelbasurajanigandha26ttrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

We need to stop reacting to everything we read...this is indian television that derives on numbers and so called values where husband can take a tour and be back ,wife can cry buckets ..but they are not meant to be wrong or cheat but be wronged and cheated...so just take it for face value for 22 minutes ...

Sajani...kya yaar...pura maza karab kardiya...LOL...but seriously, forget shows, in reality such things do happen...just wanted to know whether people would be willing to watch or accept something like this on a show!

LOL..am sorry ..but yes this very much happens in real life...but I think just my view there are very few men who will tolerate infidelity as compared to woman...and the reason u have crime of passion ..the scene in kabhi alvida na kehna where rani and srk character sleeps together still makes u avert in disgust ..more than the husband it was the idea of a woman cheating that hit us below the belt...I think we do rate our kind on a personal moral scale always more than a man...

Edited by sun29 - 04 September 2012 at 5:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniaekielshalini.malik72SSA777

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
NO.

Sujatha.raottrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

i don't know whether you saw that show or not,but in that[Kjk] me sneha was anu and pre 's daughter and she was suffering from cancer and she badly needed bonmarrow and dr adviced her if they [anu and prerana]will give the birth a child with same biological parents,they can transplant new bonmarrow in sneha's body,so they decided to give a birth another child,here in ktlk they don't have a child and issue too.

She went ahead with his consent to save their kid...so it was not cheating..both the spouses knew abt it and agreed to it...both bajaj and anurag' wife aparna

parmarAttrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index