Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 9)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RitJ26

I went away for a bit and second thread Big smile

Trin Hug

How did you find the epi? What did you make of the Maliks?? 

hey Rit...I liked it Big smile well acted and well balanced. and the best part...finally that infinity loop wala flashback scene got extended. LOL but they couldn't find the same boy who plays Arnav ..maby he was doing a movie too Ermm so used BD. Looks like Arnie got his mum's penchant for jumping into conclusions and seeing is believing. At this stage looks like Dad was MUed by all. But could be more, but its interesting na? Smile

Yaar it is more than a year..The boy would have grown up and developed facial hair !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanHkrajannandu_2007trintring--sumana13--RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Vedha ,

He is saying,"Manne na meera/Mera bhai "

what does that meanConfused

Punjabi, I think...I am not Meera bai  or some such thing

Ritj..U there..

help us out  !!Tongue

nahin woh punjabi nahi thi...wait let me watch again LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--tanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

OMG, Vedha ..

Have U uploaded the SBB segment .. so funny man !!

The sad moment continues ...confrontation between Dadi N Arnav again ...

seems a soft moment  between Arnav/Khushi

The Boys have a blast!!Tongue

Nope Sathu i dint REC it either ,was having lunch and i know someone'll upload,just wait for few mins we will get the VDO in the MF,Hilarious segment both in sbb/sbs

Yes But I liked SBS more than SBB

Akshay has awesome SOH and looks like a serious book reader...

what was in his hand??Laws of Spirits -aa

Tanths... waiting for your answer...Confused

Answer regards what ..Told u na ..to take just one step more

Tanths, I tried several times... were they all wrong?Confused

have u posted after that, I did not know..Got busy with SBS n SBB ...Embarrassed

what did u say ??

SathuCry

me, Nina and Divya tried our hands...err minds with the various answers...

Oops, Kya tha jawab ??

Answer is Shyam has to recreate a situation and that cannot be created by merely  having the baby ..

Big smile

my answer was on pg--127

What is Shyam's GOAL??? naming his sister's babies...rite??who was the OTHER  WOMAN for Arnav, Anjali in their Mom's life and reason for her suicide.

How will Anjali react?
How will Arnav react?
and most importantly, How will dadi react?

once they know his real motive...

abhi Shyam is just making his way in RM so that he can create situation when he will come up with another dhamaka...u remember his monologue...ddadi , aap hamein pehchaan nahi payee...hum apka ishtemaal tab karege...etc etc

U know I was beginning to wonder whether analysis was worth it after all  ..Thankfully ur reply reassures me !! Smile

Am i the reason for your wonderingShockedSilly

No, * U are atleast thinking it out *  Off late I am seeing that many girls have just stopped thinking and merely end up asking questions...instead of discussion thread, this has become a question/Answer thread ... I would not mind answering were u honestly puzzled but I get disappointed when ppl don't even ty and just say Doods or sathu will write about it.. It defeats the purpose of discussion, Does it not when  u stop thinking , sharing ur views how ever different it is, however conflicting it is ..

Thumbs Up

See Sathu for me, you and Doods very beautifully connect all the dots and lay the path and bring out intricate details on how past and future are connected and i love reading it but then to see the vision i should see and understand what is being shown in the show for me right??

So why did ask Why to my question??LOL

Love  ur independent mind, so why are  u not raising alternate theory, alternate tracks based on what u see  ...I would like to see that...  Diversity in Unity  ..That is what Redux  was about ...Smile

After seeing the flash back...I have a feeling there is more to what Arnav knows...

May be his dad was set-up...and he was never responsible...for what happened in Shyam's sister's kids...Smile

So what did Dadi imply when she said, "Even ur father stood the same way and defied me" ..

When she said that to Arnav...Arnav's intentions are always righteous...but his methods are unconventional...and wrong (when he force married Khushi)...

So his dad did something righteous...that was misunderstood by the family the whole time...

Reason...If Asr's dad was responsible then he wouldn't have commited suicide...
If he is responsible ...then its not suicide its a murder...

Edited by sharmibalan - 04 September 2012 at 5:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yankanivedha84ZoyafanNina90anurao.66--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by anahom

I think it is Chacha who is the kingpin of the entire dramaEvil Smile.   I also feel that if Arnav's was having an extra marital affair, why should he suicide out of guilt on learning of his wife's suicide.  

What if it was not a voluntary suicide or suicide  at all ??

Zoyafan--sumana13--anurao.66sharmibalanclarissajohnRJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

<font color="#3366ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">ok I from Arnie's flashback scene and the way his dad reacted to his mum's accusation it is very possible that he is actually innocent and has been framed somehow. And I cannot see Dadi as the Kingpin. Yeas she is stubborn, only sees what she wants to and one of those people who think they are blue blooded and better than everyone and family reputation comes before anything. And she's got 2 sons so she will never want any ill towards ASR's dad. that leaves Chacha ji. If he is playing the game from thebeginning, he might have used Dadi ji too like now Shyamu is using her. Created a misunderstanding about Arnie's Dad and Dadi to save family reputation went along trying to protect the Malik name. And then chacha ji used everyone and got what he wanted which was the whole property.</font>

How was the MU created ?? why did the wife confront her hubby on the wedding day of the daughter??

u knw sathya ur sentence i thought mother n daughter same hain mom too did just 4 her husband n nw daughter too but unknwingly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--sharmibalananurao.66incandescent

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hug ritika,trin,vi tanthiya,doods,vi and all the wonderful group ladies and ofcourse NK who make redux what it is. U know i am fairly new member of this family, but i must tell you its wonderful to be part of redux,all of you are amazing.
It is amazing all of us from diffrent part of world meet at this place due to common love for IPK, but its more than that, i like to think it as place where friends meet, a place to have open,honest and heartfelt discuusion.
So thank you tanthiya for setting up this thread and each and every one of you who are part of this
Ok enuf senti Embarrassed Embarrassed what are we talking about

Zoyafannandu_2007sharmibalan--sumana13--anurao.66RJXX

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by clarissajohn

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178963
simple wedding to happen article
Does it indicate a court / registered marriage or something ...that is completely legal we all know ...
Hey sumana  may be simple wedding in home itself with all ritual. Rituals are imp here na

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--anurao.66

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by RitJ26

I went away for a bit and second thread Big smile

Trin Hug

How did you find the epi? What did you make of the Maliks?? 

hey Rit...I liked it Big smile well acted and well balanced. and the best part...finally that infinity loop wala flashback scene got extended. LOL but they couldn't find the same boy who plays Arnav ..maby he was doing a movie too Ermm so used BD. Looks like Arnie got his mum's penchant for jumping into conclusions and seeing is believing. At this stage looks like Dad was MUed by all. But could be more, but its interesting na? Smile

Yaar it is more than a year..The boy would have grown up and developed facial hair !!

But didn't the mother kill herself on Anji's wedding day? And Anji was all dressed up at the funeral??? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--sharmibalananurao.66tanthya

Go to top