Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 85)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by samanthana

Sanayam: I guess the baby is still in some hospital as he was born premature...Well it looks like khushi will be out because of Garima not because of Shaym ...and bye..

Shastra: bye..cyl..

Samantha: Poojali's amnesia and passing out at the right moment (when arnie told her the truth in feb) is too convenient!

Whether contract marriage wll be out tommrrow...    ...

ASR Said to Snakewa...   U cant  enter my home until  i was alive...  ... Whether our snakewa will make an accident after koosie leaving RM...  Cry 

I hope so our Stopwa would convience koosie to enter to RM...    

I am ready for another romantic punch toommrrow also.  I was ROFL while doing a punchClap
array, the dialogue writer was just being dramatic...nothing is going to happen to Arnie..I hope tomorrow mami finds shaym instead and throws mirchi powder on him..Big smile

knowing khushi's character, I wouldn't be too surprised if she asks Arnie to let shaym enter RM...but it will be a bit hard to believe as he tried to kill Arnie and Khushi
Dadi might coerce her saying  that she doesnot care for Anji etc, and force the poor girl to pitch it to Arnav...he can be annoyed with her... but then might agree in the end..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007nandu_2007samanthana-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Sanayam: I guess the baby is still in some hospital as he was born premature...Well it looks like khushi will be out because of Garima not because of Shaym ...and bye..

Samantha: Poojali's amnesia and passing out at the right moment (when arnie told her the truth in feb) is too convenient!

ASR Said to Snakewa...   U cant  enter my home until  i was alive...  ... Whether our snakewa will make an accident after koosie leaving RM...  Cry 

I am ready for another romantic punch toommrrow also.  I was ROFL while doing a punchClap
array, the dialogue writer was just being dramatic...nothing is going to happen to Arnie..I hope tomorrow mami finds shaym instead and throws mirchi powder on him..Big smile

knowing khushi's character, I wouldn't be too surprised if she asks Arnie to let shaym enter RM...but it will be a bit hard to believe as he tried to kill Arnie and Khushi
Dadi might coerce her saying  that she doesnot care for Anji etc, and force the poor girl to pitch it to Arnav...he can be annoyed with her... but then might agree in the end..Confused
Arnie will agree only if Poojali breaks down...I dont see him bringing back Shaym just on khushi's insistence...he knows how gullible she is..he will do it because of his sister's weakness only..

Cheena007nandu_2007samanthanasunshine99

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cheena007

LOL

guys what did shaym say that Arnie started beating him up?

I think he said ..Humne bhi apni bitya khoya hai ..and Arnie goes Bham bham LOL maza aa gaya  Dadi ne rokh liya warna uski toh kachumar nikal deta LOL

But yaar do you think he killed his  baby ..
yeah but he got in a few punches before khushi stopped him na..LOL

no I think the baby is alive and shaymu has got it..kind of ektaish but I suppose when TRPs arent good, all good shows sink to such dramatic twists..
but does the PH have money for baby on board? they only introduce 1 new character when the other one leaves... nk is here Mama is gone so there is balance in the family... new character dadi is already here... if they introduce a permanent baby someone.. needs to be cut looseLOL trying to look at the lighter side with such intense epis hitting the screenEmbarrassed
they will use a doll most of the time...I dont think it would cost too much...
hahha DOLL quite possible chindi chor PH  would love to do that ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007sunshine99-MeMyselfI

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I'm not ignoring anyone, I promise. I saw all the replies to my post just recently but I have the biggest headache ever and I need to sleep it off. It's hurting so much Unhappy

Cheena007nandu_2007samanthana-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Arnie will agree only if Poojali breaks down...I dont see him bringing back Shaym just on khushi's insistence...he knows how gullible she is..he will do it because of his sister's weakness only..
Agree and I think that is what Shyam ia aiming at to break her down with guilt,despair...his visits will lead to her getting worse leaving Arnav no choice other than agreeing to Khushi...snakewa is getting meaner by the dayAngry

Cheena007samanthanaChani123-MeMyselfI

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Clap

if it happens tommorrow

array, the dialogue writer was just being dramatic...nothing is going to happen to Arnie..I hope tomorrow mami finds shaym instead and throws mirchi powder on him..Big smileClapClap

Me ringa ringa Ringa Ringa REEEWink

sunshine99Chani123-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

LOL

guys what did shaym say that Arnie started beating him up?

I think he said ..Humne bhi apni bitya khoya hai ..and Arnie goes Bham bham LOL maza aa gaya  Dadi ne rokh liya warna uski toh kachumar nikal deta LOL

But yaar do you think he killed his  baby ..
yeah but he got in a few punches before khushi stopped him na..LOL

no I think the baby is alive and shaymu has got it..kind of ektaish but I suppose when TRPs arent good, all good shows sink to such dramatic twists..
but does the PH have money for baby on board? they only introduce 1 new character when the other one leaves... nk is here Mama is gone so there is balance in the family... new character dadi is already here... if they introduce a permanent baby someone.. needs to be cut looseLOL trying to look at the lighter side with such intense epis hitting the screenEmbarrassed
they will use a doll most of the time...I dont think it would cost too much...
hahha DOLL quite possible chindi chor PH  would love to do that ...
a few stock shots of the baby and a doll to take its place...Huma  you gave them a lovely economic wayout..LOL

Cheena007Chani123-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
To Anu,Jhals,Appu,Sandy and all the lovely Reduxians who are feeling under the weather...Hug

Edited by sunshine99 - 04 September 2012 at 11:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29Chani123vasirajuareeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

Go to top