Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 84)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Sanayam: I guess the baby is still in some hospital as he was born premature...Well it looks like khushi will be out because of Garima not because of Shaym ...and bye..

Shastra: bye..cyl..

Samantha: Poojali's amnesia and passing out at the right moment (when arnie told her the truth in feb) is too convenient!

Whether contract marriage wll be out tommrrow...    ...

ASR Said to Snakewa...   U cant  enter my home until  i was alive...  ... Whether our snakewa will make an accident after koosie leaving RM...  Cry 

I hope so our Stopwa would convience koosie to enter to RM...    

I am ready for another romantic punch toommrrow also.  I was ROFL while doing a punchClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cheena007

LOL

guys what did shaym say that Arnie started beating him up?

I think he said ..Humne bhi apni bitya khoya hai ..and Arnie goes Bham bham LOL maza aa gaya  Dadi ne rokh liya warna uski toh kachumar nikal deta LOL

But yaar do you think he killed his  baby ..
yeah but he got in a few punches before khushi stopped him na..LOL

no I think the baby is alive and shaymu has got it..kind of ektaish but I suppose when TRPs arent good, all good shows sink to such dramatic twists..
but does the PH have money for baby on board? they only introduce 1 new character when the other one leaves... nk is here Mama is gone so there is balance in the family... new character dadi is already here... if they introduce a permanent baby someone.. needs to be cut looseLOL trying to look at the lighter side with such intense epis hitting the screenEmbarrassed

Edited by sunshine99 - 04 September 2012 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007samanthanavasiraju-MeMyselfI

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Found in the main forum  ...  Me felt funny ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by coolgal270

Girls how did you all like the episode.
</div>

Anu

Hey Anu!

Liked the epi...the have to focus on shyaam now for stor to move ahead! So i suspected this kind of pace...its good in my opinion!!

I loved ASR's stance throughout! And felt like hitting shyaam myself...and a couple for dadi too for knocking some sense into her!!

How Did u find the epi?

I had to endure Shyam's histrionics. I was very happy Arnav punched Shyam. I dont believe is physical violence but that scumbag deserved it.I really hoped Arnav would have punched DD by mistake also.

Is Anjali under shock or does she have amnesia because she does not remember how it happened.

ANU

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bold Anu , you don't likeviolence but you want a punch for dadi tooLOLLOL..she is an idiotAngry..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">why can't she understanding ASR and his feelings..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Anjali is the dumbest character ever in the indian serial till nowLOL</font>

<div>
How can she not remember is bothering me or is she covering up for the creep.

Anu

I<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">f youobserve shyam has cleverly made anjali to feel like she is responsible for everything ,before she starts something about the accident he made anjali feel bad for everything..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">so she normally reverts back and trying to explain she is at no fault ..if he really wants to know the exact reason he would have asked how did the accident happened ..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">may be when ASr asks anjali about how she fell down suddenly she may think at thatmoment..ASR already noticed something was wrong with theelectricians so he may use his brain    </font>

lucky u mean shayam realising anjali that she is guilty so she ll nt tell asr that he also nt say her anything that she is careless again guilt

Supna  when ASR asks about  her accident  To know the reason as caring Brother she will think in peace ..

but the way Shyam made anjali feel guilt ,so she trying  to make her self innocent ..if someone points you guilty you will try to  make yourself present not guilty instead of thinking how the accident happened Embarrassed,ASR never make anjali to feel guilty he will try to make her feel comfortable and try to find the reason behind the accident 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Sanayam: I guess the baby is still in some hospital as he was born premature...Well it looks like khushi will be out because of Garima not because of Shaym ...and bye..

Shastra: bye..cyl..

Samantha: Poojali's amnesia and passing out at the right moment (when arnie told her the truth in feb) is too convenient!

Whether contract marriage wll be out tommrrow...    ...

ASR Said to Snakewa...   U cant  enter my home until  i was alive...  ... Whether our snakewa will make an accident after koosie leaving RM...  Cry 

I hope so our Stopwa would convience koosie to enter to RM...    

I am ready for another romantic punch toommrrow also.  I was ROFL while doing a punchClap
array, the dialogue writer was just being dramatic...nothing is going to happen to Arnie..I hope tomorrow mami finds shaym instead and throws mirchi powder on him..Big smile

knowing khushi's character, I wouldn't be too surprised if she asks Arnie to let shaym enter RM...but it will be a bit hard to believe as he tried to kill Arnie and Khushi
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Cheena007

LOL

guys what did shaym say that Arnie started beating him up?

I think he said ..Humne bhi apni bitya khoya hai ..and Arnie goes Bham bham LOL maza aa gaya  Dadi ne rokh liya warna uski toh kachumar nikal deta LOL

But yaar do you think he killed his  baby ..
yeah but he got in a few punches before khushi stopped him na..LOL

no I think the baby is alive and shaymu has got it..kind of ektaish but I suppose when TRPs arent good, all good shows sink to such dramatic twists..
but does the PH have money for baby on board? they only introduce 1 new character when the other one leaves... nk is here Mama is gone so there is balance in the family... new character dadi is already here... if they introduce a permanent baby someone.. needs to be cut looseLOL trying to look at the lighter side with such intense epis hitting the screenEmbarrassed
they will use a doll most of the time...I dont think it would cost too much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by mommamia

ASR and K bring An home in a wheelchair with a nurse and D in tow. All are stunned.

N: why did u bring her so early

D: he didn't listen

A: D please' K come with me

break

Appu Mere Sanjaya!! HugBelated Happy Onam..
Hug

Arrey  Appu back Big smile,...Hugzz Appu ...athey hi Kam pay lag gayee Big smile...cho sweet of you Embarrassed..how was your holiday ?
vacation was fab
now i am down with fluLOL

what's happening to everyone in this thread Shocked Shocked..me listening everyone feeling ill ..toubha toubha Ouch..

Take care of your health dear ..Climate change,water change may be effected you Ouch...have rest janu 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007nandu_2007sunshine99-MeMyselfI

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
But lucky did they showed anjali feet in bandage n then why they didnt notice it yet aisa waisa wound tou nahi tha it too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007vasirajusunshine99

Go to top