Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 34)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine--sumana13--Arhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Chandana Sharma -

Oh & Same Screenplay, writing, directing team:

Gussht of wind, taking  step backwards, too close scenes absolutely coincidental:Wink

ROFL sorry couldn't go beyond the first minute...who is the guy? why is he walking like he's got stiff shoulders and doctors told him to loosen up his shoulders and do some exercise? ROFL or is it because of those two huge water pistols and they are poking his armpits? Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinecool_tweety--sumana13--RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by RitJ26

how come tanths disappeared as soon as I came?Cry
I have been out of town
so what's new in the forum?
any spoilers?
fill me in please please please

Have you not been watching the epis??

What's the last thing you saw? 
watched the episodes
but only following the first few pages of redux. no net at my mum's
so what's been happening
got pms from sandy... her OS was peachy
also daily pms from DC gals
that's about it

oh ok...well no other spoilers...I think Ermm

Oh wait something about Khushi taking a decision that upset's Arnav on friday - not sure about that one

Apart from that, nothing to report 
huh? what decision?
last friday?

No this Friday coming, the 7th...I think most probs she'll try to convince Arnie to let Shyam back in the house for Di's sake Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine--sumana13--

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Discuss ;

Who is the Kingpin of this tragedy  ?/

Dad, Chacha  or...  Dadi ?

Who told Arnav that the other woman has come ?

Tanths; another things that struck me as odd... why doesn't Dadi ever mention Chachaji?

Don't telll me WHy, What, How...

Tell Me , Tants...this is the reason I think XYZ is happening  ...I want to know what ur mind brings out  ...

Okay, okay; won't ask any more questions but will always begin with an answer/situation... bas, mujhse naraaz mat hona...Embarrassed

So Dadi still defends her elder son; whatever be the reason for it... it matters to her what people think of her own sons. So if she has to remain silent about her second son... means there must be something really bad that he should have done in the past...

Something that should have been proved without a doubt, with no option for her to find a loophole...

Like Chachaji throwing Arnav and Anjali out. Because to Dadi family should stick together with family no matter what. Chachaji failed in this firm principle of hers and hence she doesn't like to be reminded of him...

Is this better? *throws in a hopeful look for good luck*

But doesn't she do the same thing, she too threw them in Raizada house and went her way

It wouldn't count as throwing them, Tanths... she left them in the care of her childhood friend who also happens to be their grandmother. She didn't throw them on the streets to fend for themselves...

She could also have tried to convince her son but she didn't do that; because she was convinced he wouldn't listen to her and was sure that he was lost to her authority.

Chachaji broke what could have been the mending of a devastated family, Tanths; if he had taken the children in, though the pain would still have been there, Arnav and Anjali wouldn't have felt all alone in the world; Arnav might not have lost faith in all humans...

Nina can dadi would have left the A siblings with Chachaji and left to Ashram and then he threw them out and Raizada's took them in their Shelter

Ahh, Super ...Divi ...

But u forget Nani's dialogue na which states quite  clearly that Dadi left the kids n  Nani's care Smile

See when the kids were left alone dadi was not there to take them in so nani has to take care of them and she too said that they contacted her after she went to ashram after the incident so right after that she would have left to Ashram leaving the kids in someone's care whom she trusts.

No da, Nani says , U handed over the kids to  me and went away  not bothering ..I raised them and  whenever we tried to contact  u , u rebuffed us...

Yes i watched that scene again where she told hum bachon ki zamindari tum par chod kar chali gayi thi... But my doubt is in the same they say she left right after the incident..But i assume chacha would have threw them out later the death of A's mom and dad... So was dadi there in Sheesh mahal after the tragedy happened??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineNina90--sumana13--Shwetha!tanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

I feel so good after so many hugs...all refreshed Big smile thanks Embarrassed

ab yeh to batao what have i missed???

like button working today so pressing too many times LOL

basically discussing if Arnav's dad was actually innocent and if it was all chacha ji or not.
i want him to be innocent

--sumana13--trintringArhimaniacRJXXShwetha!

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Ok 1 question why that woman had no sad face n no tears or she was relaxed. If its blooper then too big.

Who, Mom or the other woman ??

other woman sathya mom tou angrya theen na woman eyes shown na in pallu but it was slate too no emotions

It looked as if she could not believe and came to see the truth from her own eyes..

u knw sathya what i felt as she saying
khas kam jahan pak
means burai khatam n world got cleaned

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Shwetha!

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
chalo, I am out...TTYL. 

sonshine--sumana13--trintringRJXXShwetha!

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Discuss ;

Who is the Kingpin of this tragedy  ?/

Dad, Chacha  or...  Dadi ?

Who told Arnav that the other woman has come ?

Tanths; another things that struck me as odd... why doesn't Dadi ever mention Chachaji?

Don't telll me WHy, What, How...

Tell Me , Tants...this is the reason I think XYZ is happening  ...I want to know what ur mind brings out  ...

Okay, okay; won't ask any more questions but will always begin with an answer/situation... bas, mujhse naraaz mat hona...Embarrassed

So Dadi still defends her elder son; whatever be the reason for it... it matters to her what people think of her own sons. So if she has to remain silent about her second son... means there must be something really bad that he should have done in the past...

Something that should have been proved without a doubt, with no option for her to find a loophole...

Like Chachaji throwing Arnav and Anjali out. Because to Dadi family should stick together with family no matter what. Chachaji failed in this firm principle of hers and hence she doesn't like to be reminded of him...

Is this better? *throws in a hopeful look for good luck*

But doesn't she do the same thing, she too threw them in Raizada house and went her way

It wouldn't count as throwing them, Tanths... she left them in the care of her childhood friend who also happens to be their grandmother. She didn't throw them on the streets to fend for themselves...

She could also have tried to convince her son but she didn't do that; because she was convinced he wouldn't listen to her and was sure that he was lost to her authority.

Chachaji broke what could have been the mending of a devastated family, Tanths; if he had taken the children in, though the pain would still have been there, Arnav and Anjali wouldn't have felt all alone in the world; Arnav might not have lost faith in all humans...

Quite Possible !! Smile

Whew! Aaj ka din safal ho gayi! Smile

I finally made a prediction that agrres with what's been shown in the show!Big smile

shivikrocks--sumana13--trintringShwetha!tanthya

Go to top