Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 20)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Shwetha!

no, re..what if one was suicide and another  seizing  the opportunity and manipulating it to his benefit like Shyam does .. In Shyam's case , Arnav married  which Shyam did not expect, here Dad kills himself which Chacha did not expect..

So Mallik senior was innocent.

Have to say the way they were arguing, it looked like mom was a malik and dad a raziadaConfused

How do u deduce that Malik senior was innocent ??

He siad: Ratna tum galat samaj rahi ho..meri baat sunoConfused

Will any adulterer admit to his crime ??

yes depends on what crime and how justified his or her step wasSmile
Sorry to butt in ...Sathya and Shastra...

Shastra... Good you came ... wanted to ask you ...whats with the green cross they showed on the hospital and OT doors ????...I know Red cross is a known n accepted sign all over the world ...blue cross is for animal / Vet hosp ... is there some thing I should know about a green one ??... or just Gul's fancy for the colour... not that I'm complaining .. I love the colour too...just got curious ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 04 September 2012 at 7:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29Shwetha!DiamondLifeincandescent

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Could the woman who was all 'decked up' and running in the flashback be the 'other woman'?

Maybe she was running, and Arnav went after her but then heard his parents arguing so went to see what was going on...

Also could explain why he recognised her at the funeral?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJhalak29anurao.66--sumana13--Shwetha!

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Hello
Hug
what's up?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90cool_tweetynandu_2007Jhalak29anurao.66--sumana13--sunshine99RJXXDiamondLifeShwetha!

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

ok I from Arnie's flashback scene and the way his dad reacted to his mum's accusation it is very possible that he is actually innocent and has been framed somehow. And I cannot see Dadi as the Kingpin. Yeas she is stubborn, only sees what she wants to and one of those people who think they are blue blooded and better than everyone and family reputation comes before anything. And she's got 2 sons so she will never want any ill towards ASR's dad. that leaves Chacha ji. If he is playing the game from the beginning, he might have used Dadi ji too like now Shyamu is using her. Created a misunderstanding about Arnie's Dad and Dadi to save family reputation went along trying to protect the Malik name. And then chacha ji used everyone and got what he wanted which was the whole property.

How was the MU created ?? why did the wife confront her hubby on the wedding day of the daughter??

hmm..this is all brainstorming so could be horribly wrong Confused we know at this point that Chacha ji always wanted all the property for himself. he didn't want to stay in his brother's shadow and rather than trying by himself decided to play dirty. on top of that he could be a bit of skirt chaser too. somehow trapped this other woman (I'm assuming Shyamu's sister) and she got pregnant. maby as they showed in the last days of the contract period scenes between Arnav-Khushi, adn Doods said its past playing out with Arnav dad and other woman, this could be chacha ji too. he probably was not married. but to satiate her married her in a temple and got her pregnant. now later on this woman finds out the true colour of chacha ji, goes to Arnav's dad. him being a decent person and knowing of his brother's vices, he tries to help her. somehow mum sees him with this woman and MUs as usual. Chacha ji sees a golden opportunity and creates MU. 

Wife might have thought that atleast let Anji get married and I'll confront him after that. But Chacha ji might have asked her to come saying that he will introduce her or some other pretext. seeing her, wifey finally snaps. or chacha ji spreads rumors about bhai and his otehr woman, shaadi ka samay, remember in godh bharai too people were talking. hearing all these wispers she gets agitated and finally confronts husbands.

Ok people, now stop complaining that I don't write posts...look I've written an essayStern Smile

How do we know Chachaji coveted the wealth of Malik's ??

if he didn't then he would never throw out Arnav and Anji. That's one of the scenes they showed and even if he didn't like his brother very much or something personal he wouldn't just throw out the kids on the road cause its not their fault.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--RJXXShwetha!

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Chalo...C U all tomorrow in the new thread...Big smile

GN & SD...

Nina90anurao.66--sumana13--Jhalak29RJXXShwetha!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

Discuss ;

Who is the Kingpin of this tragedy  ?/

Dad, Chacha  or...  Dadi ?

Who told Arnav that the other woman has come ?

Tanths; another things that struck me as odd... why doesn't Dadi ever mention Chachaji?

Don't telll me WHy, What, How...

Tell Me , Tants...this is the reason I think XYZ is happening  ...I want to know what ur mind brings out  ...

Okay, okay; won't ask any more questions but will always begin with an answer/situation... bas, mujhse naraaz mat hona...Embarrassed

So Dadi still defends her elder son; whatever be the reason for it... it matters to her what people think of her own sons. So if she has to remain silent about her second son... means there must be something really bad that he should have done in the past...

Something that should have been proved without a doubt, with no option for her to find a loophole...

Like Chachaji throwing Arnav and Anjali out. Because to Dadi family should stick together with family no matter what. Chachaji failed in this firm principle of hers and hence she doesn't like to be reminded of him...

Is this better? *throws in a hopeful look for good luck*

But doesn't she do the same thing, she too threw them in Raizada house and went her way

shivikrocksNina90Jhalak29--sumana13--anurao.66Shwetha!

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hola Chickas, bondeasBig smileHug

Whats @ ipk today

Jhals...Hug

How are you feeling?

trying to make heads & tails of the flashback 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Jhalak29Shwetha!