Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 19)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Shwetha!

no, re..what if one was suicide and another  seizing  the opportunity and manipulating it to his benefit like Shyam does .. In Shyam's case , Arnav married  which Shyam did not expect, here Dad kills himself which Chacha did not expect..

So Mallik senior was innocent.

Have to say the way they were arguing, it looked like mom was a malik and dad a raziadaConfused

How do u deduce that Malik senior was innocent ??

He siad: Ratna tum galat samaj rahi ho..meri baat sunoConfused

Will any adulterer admit to his crime ??

yes depends on what crime and how justified his or her step wasSmile

Almost never in the case of Men, It is women who burst out about their illicit affair, Men will be quite cagey about it..

never maat bolo sathyaErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety--sumana13--Shwetha!RJXX

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by bs_si

ok I from Arnie's flashback scene and the way his dad reacted to his mum's accusation it is very possible that he is actually innocent and has been framed somehow. And I cannot see Dadi as the Kingpin. Yeas she is stubborn, only sees what she wants to and one of those people who think they are blue blooded and better than everyone and family reputation comes before anything. And she's got 2 sons so she will never want any ill towards ASR's dad. that leaves Chacha ji. If he is playing the game from the beginning, he might have used Dadi ji too like now Shyamu is using her. Created a misunderstanding about Arnie's Dad and Dadi to save family reputation went along trying to protect the Malik name. And then chacha ji used everyone and got what he wanted which was the whole property.

How was the MU created ?? why did the wife confront her hubby on the wedding day of the daughter??
tants.. me trying to answer u r questionwa.. no  tomatoes, chappals,eggs if I am off the mark... my weekly grocery shopping is complete...Tongue

It was created in a similar manner that Arnav got thr MU regarding Khushi... Ratna saw a  supposedly close encounter... might have gone to chacha  for clearing her doubt at what she saw.. as he would know his brother too... like Shyam he must have understood she has got the wrong end of the stick and played on it... leading to a confrontation on the daughter's wedding day.. her husband's blatent denial must have hurt her badly...and in anger frustration she must have killed her self...Arnav was right today the other woman and a malik killed his mother.. but he is still under the misconception that the malik he is referring to is not his dad but chachaji

That is a different angle, Koel  ..Never thought from that angle

The how  does it get implanted that   the ther woman was Dad's..what proof is supplied ??
the proof was her own eyes.. she saw it with her own eyes.. if her BIL tells her that he is sorry for not telling his bhabi the truth because it would hurt her family, her daughter's wedding.. but as she has an inkling of the truth he cannot hide it anymore... must have given her some instances.. like an accidental meeting in the past which was not what it seemed but can be construed in a different sense if re-directed..   so her faith in her BIL was manipulated.. she must have not thought in her wildest dreams that  a close family member was  telling such a big lie.. 

This insinuates planning ...but here she confronts him when  Daughter's wedding is going on ..what triggers it ??

May be she comes there...and meets him...on his daughter's wedding day and the wife witnesses it...

Similar to the terrace confromtation...between Shyam & khushi...

Arnav confronted Shyam he denied...Arnav's mom confronted her husband and he denied...

Edited by sharmibalan - 04 September 2012 at 5:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90--sumana13--Shwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety--sumana13--trintringJhalak29RJXX

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Ok 1 question why that woman had no sad face n no tears or she was relaxed. If its blooper then too big.

Who, Mom or the other woman ??

other woman sathya mom tou angrya theen na woman eyes shown na in pallu but it was slate too no emotions

It looked as if she could not believe and came to see the truth  from her own eyes..

Tanths; I also sensed a distinct sense of disappointment... as if she'd just found out all her plans had been laid waste...

--sumana13--Supna9Jhalak29Shwetha!

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Hi guys, my name is gheeta sorry to simply jump in..

I'm a silent reader but an avid one, today can't help myself, I might be wrong..maybe you guys can clarify this for me..

During the flashback scene, when Arnav talked about 'the woman' did you guys by chance notice there is another woman in the frame slightly out of focus...

Arnav stood, then you can see a guy with specs..right there in front of this guy there is another woman, you can see her bindi..then one of her eyes..then when Arnav was looking for 'the woman' you can see her looking here and there, I noticed a slight scar on her forehead...

It could be nothing..but something tells me there is more to it...may you people can bring it to focus...

Confused

Hey Gheeta... i noticed her too... but then i thought i am seeing too much into everything... 

however seeing the woman there at the funeral makes me wonder... did she come there to see ASR's dad one last time or was she already present in Anjali's wedding... is that how Asr's mom saw her and Dad together and reached the conclusion that whatever she has heard and then seen confirms that he was cheating on her...

Did she run away from there when she realized what had happened and...

And if ASR's dad was MUed then is the sister's child actually the love child of ASR's dad or could Chachaji be involved here too?

and now i am confooosed with my own thought process ...Confused

yanka
Am nandu,i copied and pasted from the y days thread.
Am not even noticed that lady. Agar ithna Kuch dekth ho  tho mein bhi aap logo ke jaise  Kuch an Kuch kehpata.

--sumana13--Jhalak29Shwetha!

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Hola Chickas, bondeasBig smileHug

Whats @ ipk today

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90--sumana13--sharmibalanRJXXShwetha!

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

ok I from Arnie's flashback scene and the way his dad reacted to his mum's accusation it is very possible that he is actually innocent and has been framed somehow. And I cannot see Dadi as the Kingpin. Yeas she is stubborn, only sees what she wants to and one of those people who think they are blue blooded and better than everyone and family reputation comes before anything. And she's got 2 sons so she will never want any ill towards ASR's dad. that leaves Chacha ji. If he is playing the game from the beginning, he might have used Dadi ji too like now Shyamu is using her. Created a misunderstanding about Arnie's Dad and Dadi to save family reputation went along trying to protect the Malik name. And then chacha ji used everyone and got what he wanted which was the whole property.

How was the MU created ?? why did the wife confront her hubby on the wedding day of the daughter??
tants.. me trying to answer u r questionwa.. no  tomatoes, chappals,eggs if I am off the mark... my weekly grocery shopping is complete...Tongue

It was created in a similar manner that Arnav got thr MU regarding Khushi... Ratna saw a  supposedly close encounter... might have gone to chacha  for clearing her doubt at what she saw.. as he would know his brother too... like Shyam he must have understood she has got the wrong end of the stick and played on it... leading to a confrontation on the daughter's wedding day.. her husband's blatent denial must have hurt her badly...and in anger frustration she must have killed her self...Arnav was right today the other woman and a malik killed his mother.. but he is still under the misconception that the malik he is referring to is not his dad but chachaji

That is a different angle, Koel  ..Never thought from that angle

The how  does it get implanted that   the ther woman was Dad's..what proof is supplied ??
the proof was her own eyes.. she saw it with her own eyes.. if her BIL tells her that he is sorry for not telling his bhabi the truth because it would hurt her family, her daughter's wedding.. but as she has an inkling of the truth he cannot hide it anymore... must have given her some instances.. like an accidental meeting in the past which was not what it seemed but can be construed in a different sense if re-directed..   so her faith in her BIL was manipulated.. she must have not thought in her wildest dreams that  a close family member was  telling such a big lie.. 

This insinuates planning ...but here she confronts him when  Daughter's wedding is going on ..what triggers it ??
not necessarily... if she witnessed the event on the day of the wedding... finds chacha a close and trusted family member around.. rushes to ask him... he sees a chance and manipulates.. he might not have an intention of using this route but used a perfect opportunity when prested with... chachaji was not a good man.. the first episode and the fb when he throws the kids out proves it... he must have wanted to be the main person to enjoy the wealth,fame that came with the Malik but as Sr,Malik was present he could not do so...like shyam he had an ulterior motive to be with Raizadas.. but the exploitation of Khushi angle after the terrace scene was  utilizing a perfect opportunity that came his way... 

--sumana13--trintringShwetha!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cool_tweetytrintring--sumana13--DiamondLife

Go to top