Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; The Wraith ! Second Thread (Page 11)

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

I went away for a bit and second thread Big smile

Trin Hug

How did you find the epi? What did you make of the Maliks?? 

hey Rit...I liked it Big smile well acted and well balanced. and the best part...finally that infinity loop wala flashback scene got extended. LOL but they couldn't find the same boy who plays Arnav ..maby he was doing a movie too Ermm so used BD. Looks like Arnie got his mum's penchant for jumping into conclusions and seeing is believing. At this stage looks like Dad was MUed by all. But could be more, but its interesting na? Smile

Yaar it is more than a year..The boy would have grown up and developed facial hair !!

But didn't the mother kill herself on Anji's wedding day? And Anji was all dressed up at the funeral??? 

Yes she was dressed up in yesterday's funeral scene...So the suicide or murder had happened on her wedding day...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannivedha84anurao.66RJXXtanthya

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Vedha ,

He is saying,"Manne na meera/Mera bhai "

what does that meanConfused

Punjabi, I think...I am not Meera bai  or some such thing

Ritj..U there..

help us out  !!Tongue

nahin woh punjabi nahi thi...wait let me watch again LOL

That was definitely NOT punjabi... something something bera bhai?! Stern Smile

nivedha84Zoyafansharmibalananurao.66tanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

ok I from Arnie's flashback scene and the way his dad reacted to his mum's accusation it is very possible that he is actually innocent and has been framed somehow. And I cannot see Dadi as the Kingpin. Yeas she is stubborn, only sees what she wants to and one of those people who think they are blue blooded and better than everyone and family reputation comes before anything. And she's got 2 sons so she will never want any ill towards ASR's dad. that leaves Chacha ji. If he is playing the game from the beginning, he might have used Dadi ji too like now Shyamu is using her. Created a misunderstanding about Arnie's Dad and Dadi to save family reputation went along trying to protect the Malik name. And then chacha ji used everyone and got what he wanted which was the whole property.

How was the MU created ?? why did the wife confront her hubby on the wedding day of the daughter??
tants.. me trying to answer u r questionwa.. no  tomatoes, chappals,eggs if I am off the mark... my weekly grocery shopping is complete...Tongue

It was created in a similar manner that Arnav got thr MU regarding Khushi... Ratna saw a  supposedly close encounter... might have gone to chacha  for clearing her doubt at what she saw.. as he would know his brother too... like Shyam he must have understood she has got the wrong end of the stick and played on it... leading to a confrontation on the daughter's wedding day.. her husband's blatent denial must have hurt her badly...and in anger frustration she must have killed her self...Arnav was right today the other woman and a malik killed his mother.. but he is still under the misconception that the malik he is referring to is not his dad but chachaji

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanHkrajannandu_2007trintringsharmibalananurao.66tanthya

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hug ritika,trin,vi tanthiya,doods,vi and all the wonderful group ladies and ofcourse NK who make redux what it is. U know i am fairly new member of this family, but i must tell you its wonderful to be part of redux,all of you are amazing.
It is amazing all of us from diffrent part of world meet at this place due to common love for IPK, but its more than that, i like to think it as place where friends meet, a place to have open,honest and heartfelt discuusion.
So thank you tanthiya for setting up this thread and each and every one of you who are part of this
Ok enuf senti Embarrassed Embarrassed what are we talking about

HarshitaHug

Hi sweety   Big smile how are you, did get to speak to u in morning, hectic day at work and then migrane, still could not resist
Redux. ... Ab is addiction ko kya naam doon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007sharmibalananurao.66--sumana13--RJXXtanthya

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

The more i look into it ... the more i am intrigued...

Dadi did not come back from her banvaas when her younger son is chucked out of Sheeshmahal by Arnav... which should have been the case... so had she realized by then what her younger one was capable of?

so which brings me to why now? There has to be something big that has pulled her out of her self inflicted exile... what has Shyam told her that she has come all out to stand against Arnav's word...

IS it possible that chachaji is not dadi's son? Chachaji could be Sr.Malik's cousin. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yankanivedha84ZoyafanNina90Hkrajannandu_2007sharmibalananurao.66tanthya

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Sathu's Q?

How did Arnav know that the other woman had come??

My attempt:

Now yesterday's FB scene:  

Arnav  was sitting besides his  father's body. Now that OW came and paid homage...did she leave any keepsake of his father besides the body and by the time Arnav realises or sees this...she went away and he couldnt see her face...

Was She shown anywhere near his body ??

Naah, thats what...Arnav must have missed seeing her when she came near the body but he looks back and he sees a covered face...

Edited by pals13 - 04 September 2012 at 5:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--sunshine99

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by anahom

I think it is Chacha who is the kingpin of the entire dramaEvil Smile.   I also feel that if Arnav's was having an extra marital affair, why should he suicide out of guilt on learning of his wife's suicide.  

What if it was not a voluntary suicide or suicide  at all ??
U mean both Mom and Dad were MurderedShocked

Zoyafancool_tweety--sumana13--anurao.66tanthya

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

I loved each and every analysis on Pages 1,2,3,4...and even those scattered thru out the 1st thread ...
well done girls...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanHkrajantrintringsharmibalansunshine99RJXX

Go to top