Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Sathya...I have to second that...Today i was hoping you would wirte...and I saw the poem...and was thinking...Will she write or not...

Then when I saw *updating*...I was so happy...the scene was so beautifully described...

You made my day Sathya...😊

Thank You, Shweths & Sharmi

It was a pleasure writing this episode !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

So Mallik senior was innocent.

Have to say the way they were arguing, it looked like mom was a malik and dad a raziada😕

How do u deduce that Malik senior was innocent ??
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

time for Group Hug guys

Group Hug button (Aladdin)

hola good morning🤗
where is that lalchi red parrot...i love his voice for hindi version of Aladdin...😆
My kiddo is fine - So is she really fine and no one saw the baby?

Kaun si aurat - Here I got confused...Did his Mom MU him or he was confused ki yeh woh nahin thi, meri wali koi aur hai.

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Love  ur independent mind, so why are  u not raising alternate theory, alternate tracks based on what u see  ...I would like to see that...  Diversity in Unity  ..That is what Redux  was about ...😊

You know on Aurora Borealis i wrote this

Now comes the story told by Khushi:

The story moves back to 2 years.The family was a happy and fun loving family. The family had a daughter and a Son. They married the son in a grand manner and welcomed the bride'From here she tells that a nanhi si jaan was tortured'That little soul has been tortured a lot..In every breath of that soul we can see the sadness filled story. Then one day a son was separated from its mother'The daughter is 35 years old and living in Mumbai and that nanhi hi jaan is living alone'Now who wants to connect this'Seems like Shyam his sister and the sister's child is it???...why the little soul has been tortured'??

But now i question myself, do i really think Shyam has a sister and without picking any hints how can i conclude

If i leave all the redux Knowledge i have then Shyam is just a villain who adds spice for the story to move on. A cunning person who just for the sake of money and his own self benefit can go to any extent even can commit murder
DiamondLife thumbnail

How do u deduce that Malik senior was innocent ??

He siad: Ratna tum galat samaj rahi ho..meri baat suno😕
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys, my name is gheeta sorry to simply jump in..

I'm a silent reader but an avid one, today can't help myself, I might be wrong..maybe you guys can clarify this for me..

During the flashback scene, when Arnav talked about 'the woman' did you guys by chance notice there is another woman in the frame slightly out of focus...

Arnav stood, then you can see a guy with specs..right there in front of this guy there is another woman, you can see her bindi..then one of her eyes..then when Arnav was looking for 'the woman' you can see her looking here and there, I noticed a slight scar on her forehead...

It could be nothing..but something tells me there is more to it...may you people can bring it to focus...

😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

Ok 1 question why that woman had no sad face n no tears or she was relaxed. If its blooper then too big.

Who, Mom or the other woman ??

what if the decked up woman was Dadi ??

So Arnav hears the gunshot, Sees Dadi running and realizes his mom must have done something?

Or

simple blooper?
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

My kiddo is fine - So is she really fine and no one saw the baby?

Kaun si aurat - Here I got confused...Did his Mom MU him or he was confused ki yeh woh nahin thi, meri wali koi aur hai.

meri wali koi aur hai🤣 kitni hai