Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

will nidhi cheat :bollywood life - Page 4

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks to all who hv chilled their minds after my comments that brought the truth out.. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Harshal, this is some viewer's idea/view on another site. We also write lots of FF/OS etc with different options same way some one suggested some possible tracks...

For that reason, we need not blame them or comment on them. Every body has a right to suggest possible tracks how stupid they may look :)

For any thing and every thing, we need not blame some one. And do not concldue that I belong to that group/gang... I believe in freedom :) You know about me very well.

chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey bhagwan...yeh kya hai 😭, how can you do this nidhi 😡

I don't believe  just for Trp show can be butchered to this level ...I am heart broken 
Krrish4You thumbnail
apurva: chill dear, 🤗 .. I knw u dnt belong to that gang.. U r our international desi viewer of ktlk...
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KPji is not going to do anything like that. Uncle itna ghatiya story likh nehi sakhta. Jo bhi ho KTLK is a wonderful serial. TRP low hae because the suggestions given in Bollywood life  something like that never happens here. So, nothing to worry. Our Ashni Rocks and will Rock.
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Koyel KP is ur uncle..🤣
Itha Bingo...👍🏼
Krrish4You thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rabzonedge

Koyel KP is ur uncle..🤣
Itha Bingo...👍🏼

🤗 divya, bingo chips...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

TFS Simrita...

And then Nidhi can get pregnant from the one-night stand...and she will want to abort the kid because Amar will abandon her...but Ashutosh will be magnanimous by accepting her and the child...because after Mallika left, he is bereft of vicarious satisfaction...

And Mahesh Bhatt can make Raaz 3 or 4 or whatever with this story...am sure it will break all box office records!

Eewww
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amar and Nidhi get caught in the storm on her way back from the hospital. One thing leads to another and they make love in the car. But of course they can pretend she cheated because it was a life and death situation.

Hmmm...
TFS...Interesting Article...
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing , is it true or just a rumour.