Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The sweet & precious droplets of moments of LOVE.. (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Oh Oh Oh Total Romantic what are you trying to do to us?????Wacko  for lack of the right emoticons ...  I have no words to express exactly how you make me feel after reading your post...

You have expressed all too perfectly and the song (thanks for the translation dear) really applies to our cutie jodi Diya aur Baati SurYa ...  

Thanks i will post more later after I come down to earth againDay Dreaming

Awww JUNA..HugSorry for a late reply yaar..Embarrassed But you have just left me speechless..wordless to tell you..how much it means to me..YOUR WORDS..Thank you once again..& love you is all I can say..Hug Awww I am sooo happy you loved the song & its translation..Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

If he would have pulled her to his heart... Oh...!!! And tried to get his gift from her...Day Dreaming How we were gonna be ok after that...!!! How could we bear all the happiness and digest just in one day... Thanks God only palm chumma was there... Wht I feel just to read ur post...Day Dreaming Embarrassed Heart 
I dont know wht will happen to me when these things will really happen on-screen...Dead i still remember my condition after Singapore confession...Embarrassed Ana can pls add the song you wrote with ur post??
The post is total romantic and wonderful...Heart Hug Clap
Ayeshi..Hugyou can do whatever you want with the song..dont have to ask me any permission dear..Aww I am so so so thrilled you loved it ..and aww yeah after singapore confession..I am still not back to earth from SurYa land..Day DreamingAhhh..Anas Deepika..just perfect..Together na..cant get enough of them..EmbarrassedHugThank for all the sweet words..Makes me feel so special..Tongue
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonufan

Thanks for the Post Hema 

Yes u said so Finely that Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh are the Power Factors in Expressions , Thumbs Up OMG Deepika is So Adorable Girl , She could Keep Sensible , Expressions as Fine as this Experience Male Lead Anas .  Clap Thumbs Up

Yesterday surYa scenes are so Natural Feel and Both are so sensible in each and Every Expression , Totally Got Fidaa to this Pair for their Livlistic Chemistry ..Heart

This is Jodi Created by God with Full of Almightines . Smile
 They are Just Talented Artists , and Complimentable Pair to one for Each In their Beauty and artistic skills. Thumbs Up

Thank you sooo much SONU..Hug You have extended my heart felt words in your reply..YUP..Anas Deepika have been GIFTED to us..to relive what is called Delicate yet passionate ROMANCE like never before..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...soniii...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

Hema ji.perfect romantic words from u:-)i love u so much:-):-):-).g dont know y there is so much power in ur words while reading ur post myself gone to dabh and all ur words are playing by our anika oops sorry surya:-)i liked ur effect to translate the song lines to english for non hindi person like me:-):-):-)and that song is my favourite too:-)and waiting 4 ur next detailed post oF SURYA MOMENTS:-)THANK U HEMA JI.

Aw Udnis..I am super happy that you loved the translation of that song..I knew you will love it..Hug Remember I love you too..Heart Always with you..to relive SurYa & Anika..WinkDay Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

lovely post hema ..
u truly are total romantic the way u write is awesome..
yesterdays epi was lovely ..
@ jami good analysis there about the feelings .. 

Thank you i sthe least I can say..You really touched my heart with your sweet words ..Means a lot..Hug & Yeah Jamy has put it across so beautifully..Big smileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmanju1

Wow..lovely postSmile

I am a big fan of your romantic writingsClapClapClapAwesome ...keep writingStar

Awww Manju..Hug ou have made me feel like a Superstar..(Anas & Deepika..WinkLOL) aww you are very KIND ..Thank you sooo much..Embarrassed

Go to top