Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hema ji.perfect romantic words from u:-)i love u so much:-):-):-).g dont know y there is so much power in ur words while reading ur post myself gone to dabh and all ur words are playing by our anika oops sorry surya:-)i liked ur effect to translate the song lines to english for non hindi person like me:-):-):-)and that song is my favourite too:-)and waiting 4 ur next detailed post oF SURYA MOMENTS:-)THANK U HEMA JI.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post hema ..
u truly are total romantic the way u write is awesome..
yesterdays epi was lovely ..
@ jami good analysis there about the feelings .. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sadhana1234

Thanks Hema for the lovely post.Surya moments in yesterday's episode are so sweet , simple and unique. What you said is right Anasji and Deepikaji are just perfect for each other, they are rocking in every scene as Suraj and Sandhya. I loved Suraj' smile and assurance after the kiss , holding sandy's hands. its so adorable.

Awww Sadhana Thank you..Your words mean a lot to me as always..YUP that hand holding & those words of assurance & love that "Aage se mein dhyan rakhunga "..was soo adorable yaar..!!๐Ÿค— And mainly I love the CONFIDENCE which has grown leaps & bounds only after she told him Wo Aye Nee to him na..awww..Nothing can HOLD him now..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

Wow Hema!
What an adorable post...That pocha romance was so sweet and unique!
Love how CVs gift us sweet unexpected moments. ๐Ÿ‘
Who might have thought mopping cloth, gadda, glue, oven mitts, curtain rod can create romance!๐Ÿ˜†

And that song is absolutely perfect for yest SurYa moments!

Awww Farru darling..Thank you๐Ÿค—..you are always so sweet & you must be on Cloud nine..Anas mentioned your name so many times..Yahooo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Absolutely ..CV's have BOWLED me over..with their amazing ability to get my deeper desires on screen.. simple sweet moments ..with a dash of Romance..ahhh..Nothing can get better than this..โค๏ธ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Hema, the Romantic Purple Fairy of SurYaland, again a wonderful post. I wonder how did I miss it? Yesterday, for me (just my imagination only...) it looked like Sandhya knows how to do cleaning; but she wanted him to teach her. Again & again she was acting as she din't understand doing a simple pocha (she is a super fast learnes plus 3rd rank holder...) just only to have his beloved presence around her & to enjoy. She just wanted to enjoy every second her beloved caring her. Of course his soft murmers & manly movements must have made her lose in him & wanted to enjoy his presence to the fullest length possible. And what was that cloth tearing..? Peak of naughtyness...just enjoying each and every second of being with each other...just making every moment memorable so that they can cherish them forever...(not only them, but we also...).. How naraaz she was to her hubby; that with her fullest right on him. He is only her, now and forever...and she is shamelessly showing all those feelings what a lady feels for her man...she never wishes her man to be tortured even to the minimum extend and she can never bear that...remember the scene with Airhostess...it was not his kiss that made yesterday so special, but the way she cherished him & cared her palm made it special. Because same Sandhya had had destroyed their Suhaag Raat long back when he tried to kiss her palms in the same way. Then she was not ready to be his lady love & now she realises she is born to be his lady and destiny joined their hearts in spite of the huge differences they had. Love has only one language...

Wooo I have a awesome new name yayyy..Purple Fairy of SurYa land..ehh..? too good..Thank you thank you Thank you...sooo much.. & Billions of Blue blistering barnacles..!! That was brilliant take..yup I too want to beleive that Sandy did that on purpose..awww..yeah we can see that posessive loev THAT U ARE ONLY MINE in her eyes now..& that is what makes the romance Maddeningly HOT becoz..Suraj had always that feelings for Sandy of possesive asset in his eyes for her..But now Sandhya joining that LEVEL of Crazy Love,..makes it Insanely addictive,!! Ufff I cant tell you how much I have waited for this..!!i knew they will BURN the TV Screens..always..!
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow..lovely post๐Ÿ˜Š

I am a big fan of your romantic writings๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Awesome ...keep writingโญ๏ธ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Oh Oh Oh Total Romantic what are you trying to do to us?????  for lack of the right emoticons ...  I have no words to express exactly how you make me feel after reading your post...

You have expressed all too perfectly and the song (thanks for the translation dear) really applies to our cutie jodi Diya aur Baati SurYa ...  

Thanks i will post more later after I come down to earth again

Awww JUNA..๐Ÿค—Sorry for a late reply yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณ But you have just left me speechless..wordless to tell you..how much it means to me..YOUR WORDS..Thank you once again..& love you is all I can say..๐Ÿค— Awww I am sooo happy you loved the song & its translation..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

If he would have pulled her to his heart... Oh...!!! And tried to get his gift from her... How we were gonna be ok after that...!!! How could we bear all the happiness and digest just in one day... Thanks God only palm chumma was there... Wht I feel just to read ur post... ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ 

I dont know wht will happen to me when these things will really happen on-screen...๐Ÿคข i still remember my condition after Singapore confession...๐Ÿ˜ณ Ana can pls add the song you wrote with ur post??
The post is total romantic and wonderful...โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ‘

Ayeshi..๐Ÿค—you can do whatever you want with the song..dont have to ask me any permission dear..Aww I am so so so thrilled you loved it ..and aww yeah after singapore confession..I am still not back to earth from SurYa land..Ahhh..Anas Deepika..just perfect..Together na..cant get enough of them..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—Thank for all the sweet words..Makes me feel so special..๐Ÿ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonufan

Thanks for the Post Hema 

Yes u said so Finely that Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh are the Power Factors in Expressions , ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ OMG Deepika is So Adorable Girl , She could Keep Sensible , Expressions as Fine as this Experience Male Lead Anas .  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yesterday surYa scenes are so Natural Feel and Both are so sensible in each and Every Expression , Totally Got Fidaa to this Pair for their Livlistic Chemistry ..โค๏ธ

This is Jodi Created by God with Full of Almightines . ๐Ÿ˜Š
 They are Just Talented Artists , and Complimentable Pair to one for Each In their Beauty and artistic skills. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you sooo much SONU..๐Ÿค— You have extended my heart felt words in your reply..YUP..Anas Deepika have been GIFTED to us..to relive what is called Delicate yet passionate ROMANCE like never before..๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: udnis

Hema ji.perfect romantic words from u:-)i love u so much:-):-):-).g dont know y there is so much power in ur words while reading ur post myself gone to dabh and all ur words are playing by our anika oops sorry surya:-)i liked ur effect to translate the song lines to english for non hindi person like me:-):-):-)and that song is my favourite too:-)and waiting 4 ur next detailed post oF SURYA MOMENTS:-)THANK U HEMA JI.

Aw Udnis..I am super happy that you loved the translation of that song..I knew you will love it..๐Ÿค— Remember I love you too..โค๏ธ Always with you..to relive SurYa & Anika..๐Ÿ˜‰