Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The sweet & precious droplets of moments of LOVE..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Diya aur Baati Hum team has to be the best ever team in creating these small small sweet little nothing moments between a couple & yet become so special because of that unsaid deep bond of Love what Suraj & Sandhya shared from day one..!! Gosh if we start counting from day one it will be more than 200 such moments to say the least..hai na Doston..Day DreamingAww there's something about Suraj & Sandhya & their sweet moments ..which actually makes me feel..like they have stolen from deepest of deepest caves in my heart which I thought will never see the daylight..Embarrassed Ahhh..Anas rashid undoubtedly has to be the Tzar ..The King ..The Badshah when it comes to expressions..Uff those simple simple minute expressions of love ...fun ..pain ..& passion he gives..Ahhh..utterly buttrely DELICIOUS mannHug..& Deepika Singh My LORD... Where on earth did they find this PERFECT MATCH for Anas..she is GOT something unique about her..she is never overboard in doing anything..& I simply cant stop praising that about her..Hug

Awww..so we saw the POCHA ROMANCE.. gosh the cute way in which Surajsa..was teaching his Bindni ..and she was cutely laughing at her hubby's antics..LOL.LOLAnd the way Suraj was whisperingLOL & talking like a Express train to teach her how to do the pocha & later on those sweet eye contacts & the hand touches by mistake..awww..Embarrassedand the tug of war for the pocha cloth..LOL..They make it feel so real & yet sweetly funny..& Bhabho took the cake yesterdayClap when she asked..Suraj "ke thare Bidnini ko bheju thare saath kapde press karne keliye.."ROFL(shall I send your wife with you too to press your cloths??) she asked it soo sarcastically & with a naughty smile in her eyes..awww..Suraj was so taken aback that he just scooted from that [place..but I am sure he would have loved if she had done that in real..!!Awww..

Now tell me guys how many of you are with ME.Tongue.in dreaming Day Dreaming..that Suraj could have not just held Sandy's hands & stopped but also pulled her close to his heart Wink..his sexy arms & chest Tongue..and tried to get his GIFT ka Vasooli..Day DreamingCensoredWink..Waise I am in no hurry I would love to see many such hand kissi vissi happening ..forever..I can wait & wait & wait ..but still..TongueWink..and then how nice it would have been if they showed Sandy also kissing that same place where Suraj had kissed her hand ..Gooo..I am already shivering..& WAIT.Blushing..!! what if they show Suraj watching her do that.Shocked.from some corner..WooHoooDay Dreaming..he will surely go to his shop & pack Gulab Jamuns if some one asks for Jalebi's ROFLas he will not be in his senses..just like me..Day DreamingNuke

awww..I loved that slow motion..sweet tender yet FIRM hand touch by Suraj's lipsBlushing..& dont you all miss that BREATH TAKING EXPRESSION Sandy gives & that shy love & passion ..pouring out of her eyes & face..ufff..Terrific..sight..Day Dreaming

I would sooo love to dedicate this song for these sweet sweet passionate yet simple moments..of love between two madly in love individuals..ever ever ever in thsi world..called Suraj & Sandhya..(& hey this is one of my all time fav songs..) here it goes..GOOD LORD friends..dont miss it..& you will see the lyrics fit them sooo much..perfectly..awwwDay Dreaming

Mann yeh sahib ji , Jane hai sab ji
This mind, my lord, knows everything
Phir bhi banaye bahane
Yet it makes excuses
Naina nawab ji, Dekhe hai sab ji
These eyes, my highness, see everything
Phir bhi na samjhe ishare
Yet they don't recognize the signs
Mann yeh sahib ji Haan karta bahane
this mind, it makes excuses
Naina nawabi ji Na samjhe ishare
these eyes, it refuses to acknowledge the signs

dheere dheere
little by little,
Naino ko dheere dheere
these eyes,
Jiya ko dheere dheere
this soul,
Bhaayo re saibo
is enchanted by you

Dheere dheere
little by little,
Begana dheere dheere
the stranger,
Apna sa dheere dheere,Lage re saibo
now feels like my own

Surkhiyan hai hawaon mein
Theres news in the air
Do dilon ke milne ki
about the union of two hearts
Arziya hai nazaron mein
There are yearnings in those glances
Lamha yeh tham jane ki
For this moment to stay forever

O kaise huzur ji yeh lab dikhlaye
O master, how do these lips tell you
Chupi laga ke bhi gazab hai yeh dhaaye
it looks to be silent, yet they conceal marvels

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 04 September 2012 at 4:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73sadhana1234...soniii...b2011sweetycutieshiveniDEBOLINA96shehjarashGC_arjaDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-duniaJuna04Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-Brahmaputra

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Lovely post  HemaClap Clap
Appropriate song as well, lyrics fit in beautifully Clap

AniKa complement each other with their acting skills and Kudos to their talent and skills that they portray SurYa in such a beautiful manner. Clap

Actually, you are right, these small but precious moments are so much in DABH that I have literally lost count of them, and eah one of them are beautifully portrayed and pleasant to view. Smile Smile

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 04 September 2012 at 4:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Thank you My super Buddy..Feels great & means a lot..HugAww that SONG IS JUST MADE FOR this MOMENT for SurYa na..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Thank you My super Buddy..Feels great & means a lot..HugAww that SONG IS JUST MADE FOR this MOMENT for SurYa na..Day Dreaming

Yeah Hema, just perfect for SurYa, and many such good SurYa moments are already in their way, so will look forward to your romantic posts as well. Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the lovely post.Surya moments in yesterday's episode are so sweet , simple and unique. What you said is right Anasji and Deepikaji are just perfect for each other, they are rocking in every scene as Suraj and Sandhya. I loved Suraj' smile and assurance after the kiss , holding sandy's hands. its so adorable.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04-Liebe-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Wow Hema!
What an adorable post...That pocha romance was so sweet and unique!
Love how CVs gift us sweet unexpected moments. Clap
Who might have thought mopping cloth, gadda, glue, oven mitts, curtain rod can create romance!LOL

And that song is absolutely perfect for yest SurYa moments!Day Dreaming

shehjar-Ayeshi-Juna04TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hema, the Romantic Purple Fairy of SurYaland, again a wonderful post. I wonder how did I miss it? Yesterday, for me (just my imagination only...) it looked like Sandhya knows how to do cleaning; but she wanted him to teach her. Again & again she was acting as she din't understand doing a simple pocha (she is a super fast learnes plus 3rd rank holder...) just only to have his beloved presence around her & to enjoy. She just wanted to enjoy every second her beloved caring her. Of course his soft murmers & manly movements must have made her lose in him & wanted to enjoy his presence to the fullest length possible. And what was that cloth tearing..? Peak of naughtyness...just enjoying each and every second of being with each other...just making every moment memorable so that they can cherish them forever...(not only them, but we also...).. How naraaz she was to her hubby; that with her fullest right on him. He is only her, now and forever...and she is shamelessly showing all those feelings what a lady feels for her man...she never wishes her man to be tortured even to the minimum extend and she can never bear that...remember the scene with Airhostess...it was not his kiss that made yesterday so special, but the way she cherished him & cared her palm made it special. Because same Sandhya had had destroyed their Suhaag Raat long back when he tried to kiss her palms in the same way. Then she was not ready to be his lady love & now she realises she is born to be his lady and destiny joined their hearts in spite of the huge differences they had. Love has only one language...

shehjar-Ayeshi-Juna04TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Oh Oh Oh Total Romantic what are you trying to do to us?????Wacko  for lack of the right emoticons ...  I have no words to express exactly how you make me feel after reading your post...

You have expressed all too perfectly and the song (thanks for the translation dear) really applies to our cutie jodi Diya aur Baati SurYa ...  

Thanks i will post more later after I come down to earth againDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-Ayeshi-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top