Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SBS:Aman-Arti & jealous Yash OMGG:Written+Vid Updt (Page 5)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Ria : Probably Aarti feels if in the daytime he was all fine with Aman's touchy touchy nature  then why will he mind it at night when both got genuinely stuck in rains .. mayb they had gone out with Yash's permission only and thats why she is not really counting this scenario as one of the reason for his anger at all Confused...

Aarti is actually taking for granted that Yash will realise they got stuck in rains but Yash is already hving rain phobia and so unless Aarti gives him a proper explanation of they got stuck , he feels they were hving fun in rain while he was getting all paranoid at home Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetyEuphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@Anu : For us it might not b a big hadsaa but for him its a big hadsaa because jealousy , possessiveness , emotions , love , all these r alien words for him post Arpita's death .. so when he is beginning to feel those emotions all over again for another girl other than Arpita , then its nothing less than a hadsaa for him LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Euphoria.KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Originally posted by KinSanj

and especially when yash continuously hinted her by saying "the matter wasn't so small that she cant even remember."
honestly had i been at aarti's place i would give this scene a thought because only after this yash's behaviour got weird...because obviously yash was pretty much normal after arpita's fotos got burnt in that accident.
@Bold: That was probably just a gimmick by the writers I guess -  to mislead both us and Aarti. Also, why would Yash say that he shares no relationship with Aarti. He can't be that pissed to say that just because she came back home late. There's a missing link somewhere. The mystery is unravelling slowly and that's torturing us, but hey! I am loving it. Tongue
Anu i guess where yash claims tha he has no relation with aarti because she didn't bother telling him what took her so long and where was she till 3am in the morning and why she didn't bother to even let yash know that she'll be late. because the weather was bad and he was rlly concerned for her...so i guess that can explain why yash said that he has no relation with her.

Edited by KinSanj - 04 September 2012 at 6:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

PanjabanJatti Senior Member
PanjabanJatti
PanjabanJatti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ROFL lol omg omg omg you all know i have twisted thoughts about what yash feels because like aarti i would never think that he loves her?And can someone clear me why he destroyed all the pictures of arpita in his room?is this something related to aarti?well ab aayega mazaa i want to see yash jealouse LOL JALLO YASH AUR JALLO ROFL

Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@Jyo Di: Oh gosh, I really hope that isn't the case because that would totally be butchering Yash's character. The sensible guy (though his sense tel lene gaya hain these days) would go down the drain and Yash would be termed as someone who's insecure. No one's gonna sympathise with him if this is the case. =( 

@Sanju: Yup possible but that would really be stretching it. To claim that you have no relation with someone just because of her carelessness is hard for me to digest. Plus he mentioned something about the marriage being for the sake of the kids and not his happiness right? Where did that come from then? =S Let's see what happens but one thing's for sure, Yash looks adorable when he's jealous! EmbarrassedLOL

KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

@Jyo Di: Oh gosh, I really hope that isn't the case because that would totally be butchering Yash's character. The sensible guy (though his sense tel lene gaya hain these days) would go down the drain and Yash would be termed as someone who's insecure. No one's gonna sympathise with him if this is the case. =( 

@Sanju: Yup possible but that would really be stretching it. To claim that you have no relation with someone just because of her carelessness is hard for me to digest. Plus he mentioned something about the marriage being for the sake of the kids and not his happiness right? Where did that come from then? =S Let's see what happens but one thing's for sure, Yash looks adorable when he's jealous! EmbarrassedLOL
okay with that the marriage was for kids, it was just something yash said for himself...he's in denial that he's fallen for aarti ji. so he has to constantly remind himself that to him aarti ji can be nothing more than a mother for his kids. and when yash was getting ready to leave mumbai. and he said you've done enuf for me an my family...it's probably coz he's hurt that aarti ji never once bothered telling him where she was or even ask him if he's had dinner. she didn't bother saying sorry. (I really assume this is the case)
i am not angry over yash any more...in fact i find his anger cute LOL especially after knowing the reason for it...hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hee I don't know what to feel for Yash TBH. At times I am mad at him for bottling up his emotions and not saying anything. The next moment, I sympathise with him because the poor soul is suffering. I would still hope that his anger is not solely based on jealousy. Maybe like what you said, he is in denial that he is actually falling for Aarti. At the same time, he is in a conflict with himself because he claims that he can't fall in love again. If that was not enough, Aman's there to add to his woes. Collectively, it causes his 'patience dam' to break and that results in the flood of extreme emotions on his part. And together with all these, I hope something terrible had happened in Mumbai which ticked him off. At least it would be a little more logical that way than to just have his anger based on jealousy. LOL at the dinner bit, Yash is really a baby isn't he?! =P 

KinSanj

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Wow that great and its so nice to see yash feeling jealousy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index